( search forums )
Beta- Inf_helms
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Foci
March 11, 2004, 2:44 am
Hey guys. I've been at work on this for a few days now, think I got most of the big bugs, and terrible, not working at all way points, but tell me what you think. If you could help me waypoint that would be cool. The screenshots are kind of grainy, sorry, but you can get the general idea from them. I think the defense has a bit of advantage, but I haven't played a real game on it yet.
Screens:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
So, give it a try, and tell me what you think.
Download[URL]

n00bface
March 11, 2004, 3:07 am
Layout it pretty nice, if you added some Shading and 2D-ized some of those textures, it would be 'l33t'.

Cookie.
March 11, 2004, 4:02 am
Foci your map is coolzors! im gona let you join my clan now that i know you make maps :)

Foci
March 11, 2004, 1:52 pm
Thanks. I'm still working on the whole visual appeal part, I wanted to start with the basics. I am aware of one bug now I missed earlier, towards the back of the map one of the supposed support platforms people can pass trough is solid. I'll fix it later. Thanks for your opinions, guys. Beta 2 should be out in a day or two with better textures.

Da cHeeSeMaN
March 14, 2004, 10:49 am
its suppose to be helms deep right? pretty good ive always wanted to do that...

Inquisitor
March 14, 2004, 11:29 am
well, i would redo the scenery. and the collision (black flag !!!).

thank you for the waypoints i think i will use some parts in my current map either. (the ones that you put behind the jumps etc are nice. nether thought of making multiple ways here)