( search forums )
just wondering?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Da cHeeSeMaN
March 11, 2004, 4:36 pm
if u get kicked for possible cheat, does a admin do that or does sumthing sense cheating cos i was playing i was playing quite well then sum guy said da cheese man cheating (sumnoob) i said no u just suck and then i was kicked....but it said posiible cheating lol admins are so crappy

i swear i dont hack or anything....

cup_of_squirrels
March 11, 2004, 4:45 pm
Well, the new dedicated server is meant to do that automaticly, but at the looks of it it just kicks random people. Ive been caught by that bug (on the DNA games server..."Damn you Styx!") I dont know if it actually works or not, so for now id just keep on playing honestly :)

bintz2000
March 11, 2004, 5:20 pm
I made a dedicate server once and added a bunch of bots. My server was couldnt handle, so when i joined my ping would go up and down all the time til finally it kicked me. So Soldat is the one that actually kicks ya. (I have tried this again and it did the same thing)

Denacke
March 11, 2004, 5:40 pm
You're talking about ping kick, he's talking about possible cheat kick
Those are 2 different things

Da cHeeSeMaN
March 11, 2004, 6:48 pm
yeah well it happened on the dna new maps server lol i was playing for 1minute(literaly) i killed an admin (isuppose i must of) he said "omg chese i shot u u healf hacker" then i got kicked for possible cheat! i mean ud think the dna server whould atleast have fair admins....sheesh

kevith
March 11, 2004, 7:16 pm
The admin can't make it so that it says you were kicked for a possible cheat. If it said you were kicked for that reason, it was the cheat-protection. Everybody's always blaming their problems on the admins....

Sekushi
March 11, 2004, 10:11 pm
For the 3rd time I've answered this question this week, it's a bug. Get used to it.

DT
March 12, 2004, 2:16 pm
When you shot someone and the bullet goes through them but they don't die thats called lag....i experience it alot....

AerialAssault
March 12, 2004, 5:56 pm
i was kicked from my fav server, dnagames, now im forced to play on servers with CTF_death in the rotation

?
March 12, 2004, 7:14 pm
yeah i was bannde from dna too now i have to play the hituki eer whatever server and inf servers

Drama
March 13, 2004, 11:11 am
Dnagames get me [:-censored]ed up fps...

Element_101
March 14, 2004, 10:24 am
I wish I could play on DNA it would rock!

Boogie_Freak
March 14, 2004, 10:37 am
If U get over 300 ping u get kicked from DNAGames....

dadarkman
March 14, 2004, 1:28 pm
dna sux... there are much better servers[:D]

F842
March 15, 2004, 9:01 pm
Dont grill me, I just want to know, whats so good about the DNA server?

n00bface
March 15, 2004, 9:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by F842
Dont grill me, I just want to know, whats so good about the DNA server?

nothing is now, but it used to be good because it always had people in it, and it was passworded... so you'd usually expect to play with good people when you joined.. not anymore tho...

?
March 15, 2004, 10:00 pm
speaking of password *cough* http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=12607 *cough*

Element_101
March 17, 2004, 9:27 am
It looks like every one meets on DNA servers thats what would be cool about them