( search forums )
Soldat gets heads turning
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
-- Sgt Ally --
March 13, 2004, 2:54 am
Hello from the UK!.

Anyways up until two and a half weeks ago I never heard of Soldat. So I'm a Newbie :(.

Anyways I post on the UK's biggest wrestling forum with over 2000 members and we have a chat room. In chat one night the owner of the showed us Soldat. Immediatley everyone got addicted and we play for hours apon hours every night. Our very own UKFF Soldat league kicked off tonight, with me being beaten :(.

Basically just to say thanks to the creators and everyone behind Soldat for this simple, yet enjoyable and addictive game. Keep up the great work.

BMF
March 13, 2004, 3:05 am
ahahah the first ten people get system crashes. I stopped reading any further

DT
March 13, 2004, 3:09 am
cool...... but you should train ofline... thats what i did... an i never got called a noob becuze of it

Hitman
March 13, 2004, 3:13 am
Sounds good. It' always nice to know that Soldat is spreading..

Edit: Lol, and I'm guessing that this guy is one of the people from your forum, seeing as he's from England, and is having the same problem as some of the people on that forum. Haha, welcome to Soldat..

Edit 2: I read through the whole topic on that forum and I think it's hilarious how they are editing the Soldat options through the Soldat '.ini' file rather than the actual setup. Lol, I think you should tell them that there is a setup thingy.

N1nj@
March 13, 2004, 3:50 am
quote:Originally posted by DT
cool...... but you should train ofline... thats what i did... an i never got called a noob becuze of it

because you trained offline, the bots can't call you noob! GOOD IDEA!

Captain RibMan
March 13, 2004, 5:33 am
unless he edited his bots to call him a noob to improve motivation

DT
March 13, 2004, 6:47 am
nah i played it offline for like 2 days and got good fast then i go online and that evil lag shield.....

Aquarius
March 13, 2004, 7:00 am
2000 new Soldat players [;)] cool [:)]

Generic
March 13, 2004, 7:09 am
quote:cool...... but you should train ofline... thats what i did... an i never got called a noob becuze of it

newb

Icarius
March 13, 2004, 8:34 am
Bots suck, play with real intellegence rather than that of a program and you could do better.

cup_of_squirrels
March 13, 2004, 9:27 am
yeah mate, hello and welcome to the greatest online game (maybe...)!!!

Oh, yeah and if you dont want a reputation for being a n00b do a fake name at first...

Edit:
hehe just seen how many people need help on bugs forum :) probably all yer mates hehe well at least it shows we have loads more players :D

?
March 13, 2004, 2:12 pm
yeah i never played offline, i just didn't listen to the people calling me a newb

AerialAssault
March 13, 2004, 7:47 pm
hooray kamikaze ninja r teh backz0r

?
March 13, 2004, 8:10 pm
wootzors people are coming back =D

Boogie_Freak
March 13, 2004, 9:09 pm
Sound¨s good with 2000 new players [:P] Who is editing the server 4 them [:D]

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
March 14, 2004, 1:46 am
wrestling in tights i bet you love that and you play soldat in tights wow what an amazing TIGHT suit your wearing thats wonderful i should give you flowers next time i see you hmm

kkazican
March 14, 2004, 8:22 am
Hey you guys shouldn't dis people who trained with bots. I trained for 3 days with ruger with bots. I used zombie bots. Since they sucked so bad I just played with 30 with knives in realism and surival mode and no grenades in arena2. I'll tell you that first wave coming from the top is quite harsh to survive if your up there.

P.S. I'm considered to be a pretty good player (i hope)

Element_101
March 14, 2004, 9:58 am
Theres nothing wrong with training with bots who gives a [:-censored] Now were dising people for things as unimportant..