( search forums )
Fat lady FATMAN FUKER gasstation IM BACK WHORES HA
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
March 13, 2004, 8:48 pm
A STORY AHHAHAA BYE ME WHORES

once there was this fat lady getting anal at the dairy queen when she pooped and the guys penis that was giving her anal filled up with poop and poped! AND HE SCREAMED and screamed the lady just laughed and said iM FAT IM FAT AND POOPED ALL Over the PLace for hours and hours until she filled a pool up with her own [:-censored]!

Well days passed and she swam in her own [:-censored] and loved it finally the fat man at the gasstation had diarria and shat all over the place but he had alot of hot sauce and boiled her skin off and she looked like a naked fish with out a bone in its body and she screamed

THE fat man got tired of her screaming so he took a fuking shovel to her head and kept beatting it in and then a 16 year old passed by and gave her dead body anal but it was really the fat man laying down and he dressed up like the fat lady so the younge boy gave anal to the fat guy instead and the fat guys ass eat off the young guys penis and he screamed fOR HOURS!!..

well that was just the start of it after that a space [:-censored] came from space and it had aliens in it and they had a poop stained space [:-censored] that came from a planet that liked to have orgys and the orgys where to strong for the power of earth.

As the days passed and the aliens had orgys we could not find any thing better than to watch and read the news but on the news we say that there was a sale at wal-mart so every one rushed to walmart and brought there dog because dogs where the sale and you could eat the sausage that the dogs made and they loved it and the dogs all got there nuts chopped off with a pencil and the dogs didnt understand.

Finally i got some rolaids and they where great thats when i saw this little 5 year old get hit with a bowling ball right to his face... i was like youch and the boy got up and looked at his father then looked at a truck across the street and said " its a hemming "

thats when the father ran over to the son and said YOU BIOTCH THATS MY FUKING TRUCK AND CHEWED OFF THE BOYS FACE THREW HIS CHEEK and the boy screamed as blood ran threw his face and a big hole was in his cheek and screamed thats when santa got tired of this [:-censored] and went by in his sled in dropped a bag of coal on the boy and his father and they died but no one cared thats why they are still there as there rotting bodys sit there smelling bad but dont worry there is a can of disinfecting spray on the side where you can spray as you walk by

There is also this blind guy that will play you 12 bucks to lick them both and a 100 bucks if you can get one of there body parts off and eat it..

so this town had a blind guy that payed people to lick and eat the two dead bodys under a big bag of coal thats why this town is so popular and people come from all over the world to lick the boy and his father like the chinese this one guy got like 3400 dollers because he eat so much of the dead guys he thought it was sushi but he found out he was eating a dead boy and a dead father of the boy so he puked it up and to his surprise he found a Glass of fresh orange juice

HE TOOK THIS JUICE TO COURT WHERE HE MADE LOVE TO THE JUDGE AND IT WASNT AMY but damn shes hot judging amy man shes like old but you know she has the moves in bed its like omfg she has a bomb in her mouth and shes going to blow you to a million pieces but noooo you dont care as long as she can turn her body upside down in a split second

Thats when the pizza man knocked on the door and i said hello and he said its me goerge and i was like goerge! and he was like yep im goerge and he is like are you going to let me in? i said i dont know who the fuk you are i just read your name tag dumb ass so the daily tricker treaters came by and brought there friend Squshi and squshi was a white man dressed as a black man that is spose to be part of a jewish clan soo... he rapped goerge and stole the pizza but it wasnt a pizza it was A blender with plenty of ice cream to the left of it so we made a shake.

after the time has passed for the fat lady it came into it as a fatman the fatman was found alive and at a gasstation and the gasstation was full of gas... as the gas was pumped the people became scared thats when a man with a lighter lite his match for his smoke and blew it up the fat man was farting at this exact moment and had enough ass juice to blast him threw the local K mart and to the ocean where he is skieing today on his ass threw the water if any of you see him just remember he has been at it for years... see the fatman doesnt stop his ass skieing for many reasons for one he cant he has way to much ass juice

for another he wont starve... the fish come up and he catches them with his hat..

for another he can drink salt water he learned how to in church and for the last reason ... god gave him a purpose to live when the apocalypse comes because the devil will chase the fat man over the water but the fat man is going to beat him in the race and he will save us all from dieing but the devil will get mad and chase him for yYEARS and years even after the guy dies he still has enough ass juice to go for antoher 2354234 years and the devil will worry about him not us

well see after those 2354234 years are up the fat man is pregnate so he is going to have a fat ass child with the same powers as him so the devil can chase him and we will all be safe so if you see a fat person dont be mean be happy they might be the next savor?! OK OK OK OK OK

any ways im back from hell and... im bored and thats a story i just wrote.. so i dont know what you think or not...

?
March 13, 2004, 8:56 pm
yeah?

enigma
March 13, 2004, 9:01 pm
err.. you got some issues human.. go to see pasi the wizard, maybe he can give you some health pots or something..

Camping_Carl
March 13, 2004, 9:02 pm
i hit you with my +1 mace STUPID HOE

CbbLe
March 13, 2004, 9:23 pm
yeiii! CC

enigma
March 13, 2004, 9:23 pm
/me is using his chaos staff on camping carl

eh.. i gained 3exp points from you.. you suck man

LoGaN20216
March 13, 2004, 10:04 pm
that story was possiably the funniest thing i have read all week!
lol, its also the stupidest thing i have read all week

Captain RibMan
March 13, 2004, 10:12 pm
[:o]

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
March 14, 2004, 1:35 am
Well Damn He got fuking banned once more hmmm... some kind of scandle

Camping_Carl2
March 20, 2004, 7:51 am
LMAO im back >.> with An... upgrade :)