( search forums )
White Russian MOD Done!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
VENgE
December 8, 2002, 12:39 am
And here it is!

http://members.lycos.co.uk/clanunseen/index1.htm

sorry, couldnt put it on forums because it was too big: 2.1 megs! Wow! Id personally like to thank
High
Edge
and MrKahn
Without them, this mod wouldnt of been possible to make... well, it would have... but it woulda taken alot longer. Seriosly, they helped a helluva lot. THANK THEM DAMNIT!

I would also like to thank Clan UnSeen for hosting my mod on thier site. Give them a hand folks!

White Russian: The mod officially sponsered by the clan b]UnS[/b]een. now PLAY IT!

It includes:
Weapons
sounds
map
textures and ETC...

In the future, i will add more changes as i see fit. But i will be working on other mods.

Y-Y-Y-Y-YAR!

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
December 8, 2002, 12:45 am
Strange, Lawrence never talked to me about hosting your mod I have to DELETE IT! Just kiding, the mod like pretty nice other than your other skin on. Keep up the good work!

VENgE
December 8, 2002, 12:47 am
I... Wha... He didnt?! He must pay!

And sorry for the bold problem on the post, i noticed it afterwards and the post edit dosent work for me

RoVeRken
December 8, 2002, 12:47 am
how about some screens?

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
December 8, 2002, 1:10 am
download it Rover. The screens come in the download

RoVeRken
December 8, 2002, 1:14 am
k let's take a look ...
the textures look like real snow, but i don't like the trees

High
December 8, 2002, 2:03 am
Kahuna-CorlanMcD: shut up corlan...i m the webmaster of the site anyway

VENgE: don't listen to corlan

RoVeRken: is nto that bad

VENgE
December 8, 2002, 4:24 pm
Yea. the trees look bad because the mappers editpro got busted on his OS. We will be releasing a map pack later

High
December 8, 2002, 5:34 pm
Y'all: you can also download this mod at our community site which is http://members.lycos.co.uk/unseenclan/ under download menu

MrKhan
December 8, 2002, 7:03 pm
Venge its mrkhan and not mrkahn! and high , why are you telling do mcd to shut up? hes your leader and your nothing

High
December 8, 2002, 7:05 pm
MrKhan: i m the co-leader and webmaster...so don't talk...also the site that i just posted is down at the moment (stupid lycos!)...also is my mistake about the MrKhan and MrKahn...VENgE told me to make the read me for him...sorry..i apologize

MrKhan
December 9, 2002, 6:49 am
that day. Still hes the leader , and how can people respect you when you tell your leader to shut up? You do realize how much spank you whould get if I was your leader

DNA.styx
December 9, 2002, 11:11 am
guys, take it to PM/new thread plz

High
December 9, 2002, 10:34 pm
MrKhan: i don't care...and i m lucky i am not one of your member...no offence to other people...

DNA: okay

Y'all: also, i added more MODS and other stuff in our community site under the mneu download

High
December 10, 2002, 12:38 am
Y'all: lycos is up again...now you can dowload from my community site again! YAY!

Abortion
December 10, 2002, 1:31 am
I noticed that alot of the files you uploaded in your MOD are unchanged ... thats why your MOD file is so big. All you need to upload are the changed files. BTW nice installation instructions in the readme file ... they look a bit too familiar! Not that important but also your screenshots are misleading since you didn't change any scenery, yet in the screens you are using other sceneries, including some from the cartoon mod.

High
December 10, 2002, 2:02 am
Abortion: haha...that was my bad...o well who cares....i was too lazy to change it so ya

Abortion
December 10, 2002, 4:00 am
no prob ... just an observation

High
December 10, 2002, 9:35 pm
Abortion: sorry again...anyway..there are more mods in our community site...please visit and register as a member...or register in the forum...

Edge
December 13, 2002, 1:15 am
Ok sorry people, but I've been gone lately. I did indeed have my EditPro not working, but I fixed it with version 1.1(and my genius), and after the recent five-day or so business I had to deal with, I'm back and I have a good sized quantity of news, if anyone really cares. I have done more, better maps, I am now working on four or so mods, I have beat Mortal Kombat V plenty of times, and am now ready to shift to double time. That is, I restate, if anyone cares. Good day. =)

High
December 13, 2002, 1:23 am
Edge: i do...happy fragging..hehe

Edge
December 13, 2002, 1:58 am
No you dont! You want to sell me your communist laws! Well guess what, Davidov! I'M NOT BUYING!

High
December 13, 2002, 2:24 am
Edge: what, waht are you talking about...?

Edge
December 13, 2002, 2:35 am
Huh? I have, no, idea. ;) You can't spell. I kan spel tho! Y m smort!

High
December 13, 2002, 2:54 am
Edge: what you mean i can't spell

Abortion
December 13, 2002, 2:55 am
Take it to PM please

High
December 13, 2002, 2:57 am
Abortion: sorry man...gez...don't have to be so...

Abortion
December 13, 2002, 3:00 am
I said please [:-spin]

High
December 13, 2002, 3:15 am
Abortion: i know...

VENgE
December 13, 2002, 9:26 pm
THIS JUST IN! Edge is hard at work making NEW MAPS and I am at work changing the over all everything else of the game!

High
December 13, 2002, 10:15 pm
VENgE: very nice

VENgE
December 13, 2002, 10:41 pm
yea, ive made the fence into a chain liked fence! It looks awesome!

High
December 13, 2002, 11:23 pm
VENgE: o COOL...send me it

Edge
December 14, 2002, 6:16 pm
I am working on a few maps now, one of which is called Draven. I am also working on a secret project for WR, secret from even VENgE! Ha!

High
December 14, 2002, 6:20 pm
Edge: WR? is that a mod?

Edge
December 14, 2002, 7:13 pm
White Russian, you stupid commie! Try reading, it works. . . often. ;)

Edge
December 14, 2002, 7:16 pm
I'll tell it if anyone wants to know. Really wants, I mean. I am trying to surprise everyone. On the other hand, Draven is a map of a simple village/city. Bell towers, embassies, bunkers, and even a battleground all remain in this warred over region! (Good introduction, no?) I think people will like it....

High
December 14, 2002, 8:17 pm
Edge: i want to KNOW!