( search forums )
One Man Down NJ
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
BMF
March 13, 2004, 11:54 pm
One Man Down NJ: im fro the soldat board
One Man Down NJ: i was wondering do you have the registration code?

Yes, I do

http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/BMF/2004313235144_OneManDown.txt

BMF
March 13, 2004, 11:55 pm
I paid 9 dollars for it you bitch. How about you get your own?

Captain RibMan
March 14, 2004, 12:02 am
people ask me for my code too

they are trying to avoid $9, i mean 9 measly dollars

Hova
March 14, 2004, 12:26 am
I bought someone a copy after they said how pretty my jets colour was ;D. 9 bucks is nothing.

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 14, 2004, 12:26 am
omfg u too!??! i just posted bout it in bash pit same guy...

Captain RibMan
March 14, 2004, 12:47 am
what server were you guys playing on

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 14, 2004, 12:55 am
nah it was on aim

societies_punishment
March 14, 2004, 2:59 am
thats [:-censored]ing sad sell your game boy advanced or your gamecube dont steal from the little guy fss

heres a real unsarcastic idea i swear to god this will work

ask your mom if she would like to buy a game for you keep on her ass about it until she asks how much tell her its 9 dollars ..... she will buy it to shut your [:-censored]ing mouth and becuase its cheap i mean what do you care its not your money ....

or you could go out and get a job like me, a real man and work 8 hours a day for a week and get NOT just soldat but a alot of other nice things like a spyder paintball gun almost fully modded .... or if your the ladies man get a 150 dollar bottle of armoney colone ... what if you are a computer wizz get a radeon 9200 256 ddr .. hmmm i have all of these i wonder why ... could it be a job ... no i dont think so ... and you cant pay for a 9.00 game .... you make me [:-censored]ing sick thats 2.5% a weeks paycheck ...... of course you could ask your mom you pathetic asshole and do no work at all .... now go find your mom and BUY soldat for the extreamly rediculasly low price of ONLY !!!!!!!! NINE FREAKING DOLLARS [:-censored] WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET THROGUH TO YOU PEOPLE

Silent-Thunder
March 14, 2004, 3:16 am
hehe im not even in college and i can afford soldat lol!?
i mean $9 who cant afford that!

peemonkey
March 14, 2004, 4:44 am
THIS FOO BE TRYIN TO GIVE ME IT!!

i tryed catching the fool by getting it from him to give to michal to find out where he got it so michal could "take action".
dont worry bout me taking it, i like being not registered and poor: gives me more charicter as a vet and whatnot :P

Element_101
March 14, 2004, 10:10 am
9 bucks jessus seriously you could go down to the city and busk that money If you cant afford it then you really are poor! :D

AerialAssault
March 15, 2004, 1:40 am
i cant afford it, my shoes have holes as it is, plus i need that money for supper

n00bface
March 15, 2004, 2:29 am
lol it's not as stupid as some people.. I was in my server before, and some guy (Rogue Squad) was selling Cracked registrations for 10$... LOL

societies_punishment
March 15, 2004, 5:25 am
now i have to admit that is some funny ROFL 10 registrations for a 9 dollar game .....

eesahe
March 15, 2004, 10:08 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
lol it's not as stupid as some people.. I was in my server before, and some guy (Rogue Squad) was selling Cracked registrations for 10$... LOL

You have to be joking. This can't be possible >_>

F842
March 15, 2004, 8:48 pm
FOr gods sake. Support the little man and pay yer [:-censored]ing lunch money, coz thats all it [:-censored]ing costs. 2 days of lunch money, max. Just dont eat luch 2 days running and you have soldat. [:-censored]ing do it.

Se7enWolf
March 15, 2004, 8:55 pm
well, I'm gonna get the game registered, I wanna listen to korn and disturbed without skipping while I play... and I want black jets... I'm gonna support it...

March 16, 2004, 8:34 am
quote:Originally posted by Hova
I bought someone a copy after they said how pretty my jets colour was ;D. 9 bucks is nothing.

Hova, your jet colours are so pretty!
[:-propeller]

Seriously, I'll probably register... when I remember...

Generic
March 16, 2004, 3:56 pm
everyone can afford it, but getting the money to a man in poland without a creditcard is difficult. DUH

Spectral
March 16, 2004, 11:17 pm
jet flames dont matter, its just having the star so ppl know you are awesome.

societies_punishment
March 17, 2004, 9:00 am
theres more then one way to pay check it out hit the register button

Element_101
March 17, 2004, 9:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Generic
everyone can afford it, but getting the money to a man in poland without a creditcard is difficult. DUH

This is ture

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 17, 2004, 9:48 pm
so sad how ppl can't afford 9 bucks i mean i dont have much money and i registered......... u bum...

Element_101
March 19, 2004, 9:50 am
Lol I said you could go bucking but I wouldnt, me and my friend needed 15 cents to get a box of drinks form this shop. We tryed asking people for money and we asked this one guy

My friend said hey do you have 15 cents and the guy said no, I said to my friend its only 15 cents for F**k sake but the guy thought I was talkin to him. He came over and was about ready to beat the [:-censored] out of us LOL

sorry for straying off topic but I just thought I should make a point :D

smokices
March 19, 2004, 11:18 pm
man, I really need a job but here in the USA were in a depression, a tiny one it may be, but its still a depression and ppl would rather higher a 22 year old then a 15 year old [}:)] O well, time to mooch off my parents..

P.S. If u can afford DSL or Cable internet, then I have a hard time believin you can't afford to register soldat [:P]

societies_punishment
March 20, 2004, 7:33 am
quote:Originally posted by smokices
P.S. If u can afford DSL or Cable internet, then I have a hard time believin you can't afford to register soldat [:P]

excellent point now for those of you this applies to hang your head in shame

palloco
March 20, 2004, 8:58 am
That is why I am disconnecting from ADSL in summer, cuz it no longer costs the same than modem connection.

KiLLBoT
March 21, 2004, 11:25 pm
did it ever cost the same as a modem connection???

societies_punishment
March 22, 2004, 6:16 am
i have to steal my internet [V] im such a basterd

/me runs outta the forums crying

/me runs back into the forums with a gun

wait a minuit im a super villain of course i do things like that [:D]

/me shoots random member

Captain RibMan
March 22, 2004, 9:02 am
steal internet?

oooh i get faster adsl soon, twice as fast [:)]

Captain_Jimbo
March 22, 2004, 4:55 pm

You guys don't know how much that stuff pisses me off. I've played in servers where people are going around trying to bumb a registration code off of anyone that will speak to them. It's pathetic. Not to mention the people that <i>did</i> get a registration code w/out paying talk about it like they cracked fort fu**ing knox.

palloco
March 22, 2004, 7:42 pm
Yes, it costed the same for just one year. In summer it is increased by 10 ? so im gonna stop using dsl