( search forums )
world's luckiest shot...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Se7enWolf
March 14, 2004, 2:05 am
I was at the top of the red base, and I fired a random shot at the blues base, and one bullet killed two people (lol) but I got banned cuz they thought I was cheating, It made me laugh, if I see the one who accused me of cheating ever again, I'm out raping, pillaging, killing, and out for blood like a true viking![:-viking]

MisterX
March 14, 2004, 3:39 am
Hehe, happens... [:-censored]ty barret...

LiL_FuKa
March 15, 2004, 12:25 pm
1 Barret bullet can kill 2 people? *quivers*

MisterX
March 15, 2004, 3:00 pm
of course, barret would be far too weak if it wouldnt, you know.

HoZo-BoZo
March 18, 2004, 2:25 pm
Its a tank peircing sniper rifle, why wouldnt it go through 2 corpses?

Cookie.
March 18, 2004, 8:45 pm
congrats of 500 posts :P lol ive had one shot like that b4 too :)

March 18, 2004, 10:35 pm
Happens all the time on inf_abel, getting rid of that frikkin' mounted gun...

kevith
March 18, 2004, 10:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by Se7enWolf
I was at the top of the red base, and I fired a random shot at the blues base, and one bullet killed two people (lol) but I got banned cuz they thought I was cheating, It made me laugh, if I see the one who accused me of cheating ever again, I'm out raping, pillaging, killing, and out for blood like a true viking![:-viking]
I doubt that you got banned for cheating bc of your lucky barret shot.

Se7enWolf
March 18, 2004, 11:39 pm
they thought I was using an aimer cheat, and kept saying how the hell did you do that? and they didn't believe it was luck, they were noobs, guy who opened server was named soldier... figures...

pants banana-HOMO-
March 24, 2004, 6:04 pm
the barret is good but not that good, i have had a 4 kill on bunker from the left side to the right pit

pants banana-HOMO-
March 24, 2004, 6:08 pm
with m79, lol forgot to mention that, barret sucks!

Famine
March 24, 2004, 8:35 pm
I shot the law up in the air at the trench map....right near my flag. And another guy jumped off that ridge aboves the two flags and the law came back down and hit him head on.