( search forums )
music while playing soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Se7enWolf
March 14, 2004, 3:51 am
hmm... does anyone else listen to launchcast while playing soldat, it is one of the best things I know of, Pennywise, Godsmack, Lagwagon, NoFX, and soldat [URL]GO HERE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LAUNCH IS!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE!!! don't mean to seem if I'm advertising, but it seriously is a great mix...

Slamex
March 14, 2004, 5:58 am
Dont you listen to streaming media while playing online! Your are causing lag. And dont tell other to do the same thing because things will quickly become unbearable!

[EDIT]
Just to be sure everyone gets it: You shouldn't play soldat on internet servers while your connection is streaming music! You need to turn off all the traffic that is not soldat or it will cause lag. Downloaded MP3's are okay though, as long as you don't forget to shut down all of your P2P downloading programs when you play.

13-Perfect-Circles
March 14, 2004, 7:14 am
i just use mp3s XD and winamp, my comp wont lag from the toll

but anything with that many good bands is worth checking out. is there perfect circle (read the name, self explanatory.)

AerialAssault
March 15, 2004, 1:58 am
OMFG APC R TEH ROCKz0r!

?
March 15, 2004, 2:02 am
i use musicmtach while playing soldat, and btw whats with all this metal and punk and waht not why is it jsut that music you people need to open your minds ot better music

eesahe
March 15, 2004, 10:32 am
When I want to play agressivily, I usually choose something very fast paced, good music like Infected Mushroom.

And when I want to play gently, when you don't want yourself getting angry I usually choose something like Cafe Del Mar.

Very good albums for Soldat:

Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom
Kox Box - The Great Unknown
E-Z Rollers - Weekend World

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 12:31 pm
Metallica.

And not the new crap...

The good kind.

BlackSpear
July 11, 2004, 3:17 pm
i listen to metal see the previous topic about music for more specs and band names and stuff not repeating it all :P

damnnation
July 11, 2004, 3:21 pm
i don't listen music at all while playing soldat [:)]

Famine
July 11, 2004, 4:48 pm
Metal and Classical

Subslider
July 11, 2004, 4:54 pm
hardcore sure pumps up the adrenaline..

Droopy
July 11, 2004, 5:19 pm
I prefer screams of children and ladies when they see a torn up body and the sounds of guns fireing and the boom's of the explosions!

That's what I listen in soldt! HAHA!

Drama
July 11, 2004, 5:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Slamex
Dont you listen to streaming media while playing online! Your are causing lag. And dont tell other to do the same thing because things will quickly become unbearable!

[EDIT]
Just to be sure everyone gets it: You shouldn't play soldat on internet servers while your connection is streaming music! You need to turn off all the traffic that is not soldat or it will cause lag. Downloaded MP3's are okay though, as long as you don't forget to shut down all of your P2P downloading programs when you play.

what if you got enough fast connection?

LazehBoi
July 11, 2004, 7:00 pm
I'd listen to some of the songs that are on BattleField: Vietnam, but all I have is The White Rabbit, so thats all I listen to, for now. :)

Jayke
July 11, 2004, 7:48 pm
slightly different topic, how do i add my avatar?

Cookie.
July 11, 2004, 7:57 pm
go to and click profile and edit it in there :P just a link to the picture u put in avatar box and u can change how many pixels and such
for signature do this to center it [ center ] [ img] [ /img][ /center] without the spaces [IMAGE]

Chakra
July 11, 2004, 9:04 pm
I find I just can't aim a ruger unless i'm very relaxed....bit of acid jazz does the trick.

Kazuki
July 11, 2004, 10:09 pm
I listen to stuff like Linkin Park, Newfound Glory, and some of Evanascense. I also have some other random songs, like that one Soldat melody that was made by someone in the forums a few weeks ago. Well, just a 14 year old here. <_<

KnOt
July 11, 2004, 11:41 pm
Slipknot baby ;)

?
July 12, 2004, 12:13 am
Aye jazz is funner to play then to listen to I find, but The FLaming Lips, Pedro the Lion, Ben Folds, Dameon Rice, and Steve Burns really helps me have fun when I am playing soldat, and usualy the more fun I am having the better I play.

Captain RibMan
July 12, 2004, 12:15 am
quote:Originally posted by KnOt
Slipknot baby ;)

i never would have guessed

oh me listens to the misfits, gotham road, danzig, samhain, the bronx, son of sam

gi.joe
July 12, 2004, 1:08 am
quote:to the misfits,
of science?

lol im prolly the only one here but i just love blasting the rap...DMX, 50cent,ghostface,jadakiss

good bass beat and stuff always gets me into it

:)

?
July 12, 2004, 1:32 am
I listen to Roll out and Clint Eastwood every now and then I used to listen to Move B*tch, but I decided I don;t really need to listen to it :D

Deleted User
July 12, 2004, 1:48 am
Since I usually host my own games and I have a relatively fast computer, I don't have to worry about adding incredible amounts of lag by running Winamp.

I typically listen to a well-balanced mix of all the music I have on my hard drive. This can range from orchestrated video game music all the way to Rob Zombie. >:)

Hiei
July 12, 2004, 1:50 am
Linkin Park.......Trapt........1 song of slipknot (wait and bleed) some outkast and system of a down....

Captain RibMan
July 12, 2004, 4:44 am
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe
quote:to the misfits,
of science?

no, i knew this would happen when they came out, these misfits

gi.joe
July 12, 2004, 5:05 am
misfits of science are better though

:)

quote: I listen to Roll out and Clint Eastwood every now and then
yay im not alone!

Jap_man
July 12, 2004, 10:18 am
The distillers & rancid \m/

damnnation
July 12, 2004, 10:49 am
and i don't listen music at all so am i the only one here that dus that ??

Niff
July 12, 2004, 11:20 am
Usually System of a Down and Metallica, Rammstein, whatever floats me boat at the time.