( search forums )
Ctf_Ski Lodge!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Muff_Daddy
December 8, 2002, 6:41 am
Yay its my first map that ill release [IMAGE] its got working bots (fairly good)
Here's a story:
Its pretty much set at.. a pretty cheap ass lodge!
Blue team own the lodge but recently their rivals (the red) have come from their slope to take this one! They challenge blue to a game of ctf but they get the higher ground as an advantage! Blue team end up accepting the challenge because thats the way they are and well... a battle takes place [:D]
(i know that was crap but heres the screenies)
RED BASE:
[IMAGE]
BLUE BASE:
[IMAGE]
THE SLOPE:
[IMAGE]

Heres the map:
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] ctf_Skilodge.zip13.88 KB

Heres the texture: (some of you might have it some may not. Its called snow.bmp Just right click and save into your textures)

www.boomspeed.com/bola/snow.BMP

Comments, suggestion, bugs? please post them!

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 8, 2002, 6:44 am
O_o very creative :)

Computa_Xpert
December 8, 2002, 6:58 am
Good job! (Hes in my clan, so nah nah nah nah nah)

pikkpoiss14
December 8, 2002, 11:04 am
Good idea of map LOL. In blue is more difficult play than in red team.

sauron_the_deceiver
December 8, 2002, 8:36 pm
very good ski lifts. must've been hell to do - fiddly. plain and simple, and playable. well done.

Fred Dj Master
December 8, 2002, 11:04 pm
nice map!
:)

Flanagan
December 9, 2002, 12:02 am
Neat Idea, but remember to tweak your maps, play them with bots to see how they play. One suggestion would be to make the ski lift higher to make it easier for the blues.

Muff_Daddy
December 9, 2002, 7:57 am
yah i was playing it for 3 rounds of ctf last night... i realised that red had too much of an advantage so i'll bring out a second version of this map, same concept but 2 slopes and each team has their flag on a hill

Killa Gorilla
December 9, 2002, 8:16 pm
very impressive! so that's why you needed the texture so badly. i knew it (how inteligent from me - snow = winter)! i winter level. yo very nice job. got the textures pack i've send you in?

Muff_Daddy
December 13, 2002, 12:15 am
textures pack? no i dont got that