( search forums )
DM-Made From Technetium [UPDATE waypointed]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Holden
March 14, 2004, 1:27 pm
UPDATE: What do you know, I got around to waypointing the map. Enjoy! The bots aren't very good, but they work kind of good. I'm a mapper first, and waypointer second, you know.[;)]. Anyone who can do a better job, be my guest. [:D]

Finished my first map in a couple of weeks (Actually my tenth map). I'm trying to get better at shading, so this is kind of experimental. Not waypointed, I'll see if I can get around to it, any help is very appreciated. It's deathmatch, and I hope it plays good. Some polybugs might be in there, I tried combing through a couple of times, but I may still have missed some.

Until next time:

Made From Technetium OVERVIEW:
[URL]

Made From Technetium ZIP (waypointed):
[URL]

All My Levels (does not include above map):
[URL]

I hope you enjoy, even though it's only experimental. I try. [;)][:D]

Prederator
March 14, 2004, 3:36 pm
It is okay, I guess and you definitely need to waypoint it for people to want to play on it. Oh and by the way the clouds look like [:-censored].

GluLm
March 14, 2004, 3:43 pm
Yes, the cloud look really ugly...
The rest looks ok at first sight.

*shrugs*

bucky_brad
March 14, 2004, 4:58 pm
that actually looks pretty good cept for the clouds and the top polygons

Holden
March 15, 2004, 1:18 pm
The thing with the clouds is that it's really cool to just jump down from the cliffs above, through the clouds, land, roll and take somebody out. Also, I play the game on a LAN, so I don't really need waypoints. And the maps are mostly for my enjoyment, it's just fun to get opinions. =).