( search forums )
Watch out for this player: Furkle
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Topi
March 14, 2004, 9:51 pm
He cracked Soldat. He is trying to set up a clan, [Tek] I was in it, Until i found out he got the registerd version of soldat, without paying for it. I highly suggest nobody joins his clan.

?
March 14, 2004, 10:53 pm
cool good job

BMF
March 14, 2004, 11:16 pm
thank you, Topi

i hate the retards that steal reg keys

Hercule Poirot
March 14, 2004, 11:34 pm
i say we ban him x) (if hes on forum)

Icarius
March 14, 2004, 11:44 pm
GOT PROOF?!

that fuking sniper
March 15, 2004, 12:00 am
I remember Furkle, he was an ex member of early CIA. Blade might know what his previous alias was.

n00bface
March 15, 2004, 12:47 am
Tobi, that was pretty honorable of yewww, <3s for that.. ermm.. plenty of them (<3, <3, <3)

13-Perfect-Circles
March 15, 2004, 1:14 am
i was there and {GI} One Gram has proof, it was on the DNA server. topi was there also, three witnesses. he soon uninstalled and unregged, but he should still be punished.

?
March 15, 2004, 1:26 am
i am called ? here man =D yeah me and topi can kaz and otehr people saw him say he didn't pay, i gto a demo im sure someone has a log, he says he did it jsut to see if it was worth paying 9 bucks but i don't think he is telling the truth

13-Perfect-Circles
March 15, 2004, 2:18 am
well okay then ?, well yeah me, kaz, topi, ?, lots of peeps were in there and he openly confessed it.

Topi
March 15, 2004, 2:44 am
Me tinks we need to get in contact with DNA about this, See what he wants to do/ if do anything.

13-Perfect-Circles
March 15, 2004, 2:49 am
that would probably be the best course of action, you're right.

Topi
March 15, 2004, 2:52 am
T, Is there any way you can give the Demo you shot to Styx?

?
March 15, 2004, 2:53 am
eh sure ill email it tomorrow

Topi
March 15, 2004, 2:57 am
Alright man. Thanks.

Captain RibMan
March 15, 2004, 6:41 am
i thought you said urkel
[IMAGE]

palloco
March 15, 2004, 10:04 am
What is the point of this? More than 50% of registered people had not paid for it

n00bface
March 15, 2004, 9:39 pm
I LOVE YOU CAPTAIN RIBMAN

Generic
March 17, 2004, 3:42 pm
quote:What is the point of this? More than 50% of registered people had not paid for it

tru dat.

btw he didnt crack jack [:-censored], everyones giving out the reg.

Camping_Carl2
March 20, 2004, 4:48 am
.... im here to kick his ass

TIR_Blade
March 27, 2004, 6:12 pm
Ehh, ok i've finally seen this topic. I know furkle more than anybody here. He's a [:-censored]ing jackass. First off, he wasn't in early CIA, he was in TIR, right up until the ending, he got kicked from TIR and deleted our website and [:-censored] which may be part of the reason i started CIA, gotta thank him for that tho. After that he occasionally put on the :"CIA": tag to make us look like jackasses, he also thinks he's the best. Neways, he's way trickier than to just get kicked out, he'll do anything he can. Also, he's actually pretty smart in computers but is an ENORMOUS jackass so he uses it in the wrong ways. I definitely want him banned. He does have a reg'd version without paying, i know because he asked me to take it and basicly, i gave him [:-censored] about it, kicked him from TIR. His email is freeman6_20@hotmail.com if u wanna spam him or w/e.

I'll check bak here regularily to get him killed :D

palloco
March 27, 2004, 6:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by Topi
If your not trying to help the problem. Then your part of it.

What problem? I do not see any problem

TIR_Blade
March 27, 2004, 6:35 pm
not paying for registering is a problem.

palloco
March 27, 2004, 6:44 pm
Why? Those who register without paying would not pay even if they could not crack the game.

TIR_Blade
March 27, 2004, 7:02 pm
That's not the point, the point is that if they do it then y don't the people that would pay for it? And I'm sure that if most of those people hadn't got it for free they would have eventually payed for it. And what exactely are u implying? That you did the same?

Chakra
March 27, 2004, 7:13 pm
Never did quite understand this fanatical care with registering soldat...are coloured jets so important? does anyone care that Michal gets money?

Michal probably makes more money on social security, the little bum.

Ho Chi Minh
March 27, 2004, 7:38 pm
listen, 287 pages of 21 members each = 6027 roughly members
9 dollars each means 54 000 dollars, that is over 3 years sallary for most people in the DEVELOPED world, because of fraud and people like this, michal doesnt get 50K and i think 50k might garantie (sp) additions and upgrades to this game.
cheap bitches.

p.s sorry for the maths, gayest subject ever

edit: some people pay £30 for crap games like apache helicopters, where this game is £5, and one of the best, funnest games around

Alamo
March 27, 2004, 10:19 pm
I registered and I didn't register b/c of the MP3 Player (used Winamp along) or the other features. I registered cuz i love the game and cuz i wanted to keep it alive (9 bucks are nothing!)!
Being registered used to be a sign of pride for having registered and a sign of love for the game. What has it become? It ain't a sign for nothing anymore... I even think a higher percentage than 50% has stolen the game...

kevith
March 27, 2004, 10:33 pm
Kind of along the same lines as Chakra (edit: and Alamo... who posted after I started this one), why are people so interested in registering the game that they'll steal it. Funny stuff. If you're registering for the "extra features", I think you're going to be a little disappointed. I registered because the game is awesome. I've paid far more than $9 for other games and I think I've played Soldat more than any other game I've ever owned. The extras are just icing on the cake.

Hitman
March 28, 2004, 3:05 am
quote:The extras are just icing on the cake.Very well put!

palloco
March 28, 2004, 10:20 am
quote:Originally posted by TIR_Blade
That's not the point, the point is that if they do it then y don't the people that would pay for it? And I'm sure that if most of those people hadn't got it for free they would have eventually payed for it. And what exactely are u implying? That you did the same?

NOBODY had registered for the features, who cares about MP3 player when u can use winamp? Who cares about having jet colors? Who cares about interfaces and all that stuff when most of people use standrad interface using just one name? People register this game because Michal deserves it. So it does not matter how many cracks are out there.

TIR_Blade
March 28, 2004, 5:09 pm
Actually, u'd be surprised how useful the mp3 player is for clans. You don't use winamp during clan wars because it lags soldat. Alot of players play better with music on tho. The jets had alot more people register because well, they look so awsome. A big registering reason is the star beside your name, it shows that they paid (it should anyway) and is basicly the reason (along with helping michael and Mp3 player and jets) that im registering.

palloco
March 28, 2004, 5:24 pm
OMFG i have blue jets and a star, I am da l33t, lol. Winamp lags...uh, it depends on whcih one you are using.

?
March 28, 2004, 8:08 pm
hey palloco i got an idea, if you don't want to reg then don't and shut up ;D

Topi
March 29, 2004, 3:30 am
Personally, I registerd for the MP3 player.
Then i found out about the star, and the demo player, and almost [:-censored] myself.