( search forums )
Kamikaze Drop Race - DM
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Se7enWolf
March 15, 2004, 2:09 am
This is one of my best maps so far, in resemblence to the original map from the old game, but my soldat is screwed up [V] so I can't add screenshots at this time, but the map is awesome, take a look at the name to get a hint... (to be a kamikaze, don't you have to die?) trust me, you don't have much boost, and you need to avoid ST fire, there are 4 stat guns, have fun [:D]

peemonkey
March 15, 2004, 2:24 am
there;s no link, dumbtard

Se7enWolf
March 15, 2004, 2:30 am
oh sh[:-censored], I kinda forgot that, well, anyway, here it is (I knew I was forgetting something...)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] KamikazeDrop.zip14.53 KB

peemonkey
March 15, 2004, 4:16 am
and judging from the other map of yers i just saw, i'll never download anything from ou without the best pic i've ever seen

Se7enWolf
March 15, 2004, 9:01 pm
Here's the screenshots, I dunno how to shade, but I'm learning to smooth, so I am a mapping noob, gonna make the Little Soldier map soon... it's gonna be actually pretty cool, soldiers among McDonalds cups and such, and maybe lego buildings... wouldn't that be cool?
[IMAGE]

March 15, 2004, 10:12 pm
Broken links. May i suggest that you use something that is not geocities?
And, good luck making a round object when you don't know how to shade yet...

Se7enWolf
March 16, 2004, 1:13 am
I might not know how to shade very well, but the only thing you really must do is add many amounts of polygons to the first one and it will begin to take a rounded shape, and then you only need to fill the shape, which is easy

GluLm
March 17, 2004, 12:40 am
This is one of the worst maps I've ever seen! :D
Incredibly ugly and not even worth downloading.

*I usually don't reply to such topics, but here
I made an exception just for you since I'm in a
good mood tonight. Be happy :)*