( search forums )
Star Wars 2.0 has arrived!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Soulsnipa
March 15, 2004, 3:50 am
For sneak peak at 3.0 go here: http://sml.u13.net

Includes:
Sound Upgrades
New Weapon Looks
New Interface
At least 2 more maps per type (6 total new high-quality SML maps)
Fix some other minor bugs.

Click to D/L SW 2.0:
http://selfkill.com/webv3/content/re_mods.php?id=39

Download updated

The Sequel to .Star Star Wars mod, I bring you Star Wars 2.0.

Origionally made by Cookie and I back in 1.15(?), SSW was thought as one of the best (if not the best) star wars mods out there. After coming back to play soldat, I have remade this mod, and made it (I hope) the best star wars mods out there. Unfortunately the explosion is the original, because I couldn't find somone to make me a good one. The old one i made, I found wasn't realistic to star wars. Another con is that 2 of the maps I quickly put together so they really aren't my best stuff. Xwing is very good..I just never smoothened it out :(.

New Features/Updates:
>>Added Custom Explosion<<
>>Added New Weapon-Stun Baton<<
>>Fully Customized Weapons Choice Interface<<
Added Hoth Map
Added Xwing Map
Added Inside the Death Star Map
Added AT-AT Scenery
Added Downed AT-AT Scenery
Added AT-ST Scenery
Added Millennium Falcom Scenery
Added New Blank Scenery
Added Star Scenery
Added Obi vs Darth Scenery
Added New Graphics to Health Packs
Added New Sounds*
Added New Swing Effect (Lightsabre more realistic)*
Added 1 New Taunt ... funny :D *
Modified Sounds
Modified Weapons Sounds
Modified Weapon Names
Modified Weapons Graphics
Modified Interface to a "Glass Style"-with star Wars themes
Modified a new installation for mod-doesnt need to overwrite origional soldat files/ can play either soldat or mod
Plus Many other Modifications!!
Completed Editing of All Weapons

*Added from SsW not Soldat itself. And yes the POA can be played on the internet.

Weapons List:
[image]http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/screens/modifications/mods/stardat.gif[/image]
New Explosion:
Screenshot Down-In need of retaker please
Hoth Map: (DM)
Xwing Map: (CTF)
Inside the Death Star: (INF)

Original Star Wars Mod:
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=6277&SearchTerms=star,wars

For now you can play around on Star Wars 1.2:
Copy & Paste:http://www.angelfire.com/nb/dransik/ssw.ZIP

1.0 Download:
http://www.freewebs.com/drsigs/ssw.zip

peemonkey
March 15, 2004, 4:15 am
great mod...sorry, but something's wrongwith the maps and i couldnt waypoint em for ya. NOW i officially stop waypointing
...there's alwasy some hastle...

Haro1121
March 15, 2004, 4:17 am
hmm hard choice between star wars and jedi mod both are good

ralph_thegreat
March 15, 2004, 8:40 am
:O

MisterX
March 15, 2004, 3:10 pm
Well, the Mod looks pretty nice. But the pictures you used for the AT-AT's, AT-ST's and other things suck..

Soulsnipa
March 15, 2004, 5:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by MisterX
Well, the Mod looks pretty nice. But the pictures you used for the AT-AT's, AT-ST's and other things suck..

Ya, True, but to tell the truth I quickly did the maps, just so I could release the mod. You get the general idea dont you, and plus, the maps might look like crap, but are actually quite fun...for some reason. Well If you would like to volunteer to make them better or, make new ones..please do so and let me know :D

>>I NEED A WAYPOINT MAKER, I TRIED BUT TO NO AVAIL <<

I really want to release this mod :D

Chakra
March 15, 2004, 5:43 pm
At [:-censored]ing last! Stormtroopers!

Cookie.
March 16, 2004, 4:10 am
Does it have the originial wookie victory roar? if it does im gona download this instantly! :) but if it doesnt have wookies no dice!

peemonkey
March 16, 2004, 4:20 am
lightsaber, lightsabre.
Carbine? it's a long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away. not present day Sci-fi...
is it just me, or does anyone else see a fetus' face in Boba Fett's helm in the interface??
am i that stoned, or does the Assult Rifle look amazingly like an AK??

Soulsnipa
March 16, 2004, 4:49 am
Assault rifle is similar to AK ...and yes I kept the chewy roar.

cup_of_squirrels
March 16, 2004, 2:04 pm
*has heart attack* wow gj looks amazing! I know of waypointer who could help ya tho...

MisterX
March 16, 2004, 3:49 pm
now, where is it? it's "tomorrow", wanna have it ;) and if you dont wanna release it because of the maps, then just take the maps out of the downloadpackage until they are waypointed.

Soulsnipa
March 16, 2004, 11:29 pm
If you deperately need it, either PM me or post your AIM address...but its still in the process of being updated, and I'm still looking to improve it. BTW I'm only supplying you with the 3 maps I made...if you wanna play original soldat maps you just copy them over :P.

Soulsnipa
March 20, 2004, 10:01 pm
Any Comments on the release: Please Post Bugs, Problems, or just the stuff you like, so I can keep improving the mod.

Cookie.
March 21, 2004, 5:04 am
can u send me just the wookie sound ? :P

Soulsnipa
March 21, 2004, 5:51 am
Errr no, download it all!

Haro1121
March 22, 2004, 1:57 am
ur download is jacked man u download it and theres nothing in all the folders

Soulsnipa
March 22, 2004, 3:47 am
quote:Originally posted by Haro1121
ur download is jacked man u download it and theres nothing in all the folders

I dont quite understand...the download has worked for me and others. The Mod can be located at C:/StarDat if installed by default values.

Haro1121
March 22, 2004, 4:46 am
just re make a version were its not a install make one were all the stuff i need is in the folders and ill be happy :)

Soulsnipa
March 22, 2004, 6:28 pm
I got no place to upload it. 13 mb is a lot...i can send it to u on aim if u wish.

Haro1121
March 23, 2004, 3:39 am
ok do that :D and ill be just as happy

DrocK
May 15, 2004, 6:50 am
this mod is interesting.. i like the design

HellRaider
May 15, 2004, 7:00 am
Sorry but I'm really not a fan of this Star Wars crap. I like more of the realistic looking mods.

vegkl
May 16, 2004, 5:42 pm
I might make some maps/waypoint the one you have...

KnOt
May 17, 2004, 1:10 pm
I especially like the body armour.. gj..

Deleted User
July 13, 2004, 1:54 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa
Any Comments on the release: Please Post Bugs, Problems, or just the stuff you like, so I can keep improving the mod.
Is it playable online?

Commander Ookami
July 14, 2004, 12:47 pm
Hey, the same thing that happened to Haro, happened to me, I d/led the entire files and then when I tried to open the folders, they were completly empty, erm wf is going on, it's not fair! I really wanna use this mod!

uberpig
October 10, 2004, 11:31 pm
I'm using jedi mod more atm, but assuming you just changed the laser colours (bright red, bright green - and not blue-green btw) I would probably play this one only... apart from that, it's great [^]

Mithadon
October 31, 2004, 5:38 am
Sup, just wondering if there's any chance the maker will ever read the thread again? :P

Soulsnipa
October 31, 2004, 7:19 am
why do i need to read it?

Sprocket
October 31, 2004, 9:19 am
looks nice, but i realy hate starwars.
i wouldn't watch starwars even if you rammed s shotgun up my a-ss.

Cookie.
November 3, 2004, 1:03 am
what the gay is wrong with you bringing back dead topics -_-
i hate you uberpig O_O
/me gives uberpig the evil eye O_o

Magniitude
November 3, 2004, 1:06 am
Lol, but the mod OWNS. One of the best-lookin mods i've seen.

Soulsnipa
November 3, 2004, 2:09 am
thank you

UltraMagnus
November 3, 2004, 8:52 pm
how do i install it?

Witcher
December 13, 2004, 10:16 pm
can U tell me what happened with the links :P?

Soulsnipa
December 13, 2004, 11:38 pm
hmm?

Witcher
December 17, 2004, 6:48 pm
nah everything's fine now :) just my damn Internet connection went down and I couldn't connect with the sources :P sry for the problem

Mithadon
May 9, 2005, 3:28 pm
Whoa hey :P
I'm trying to play with the mod again, but it seems it wont work with 1.2.1. any ideas? btw, i played with you yesterday soulsnipa, too bad I couldnt remember then - perhaps we'll meeet again :P

SERIAL KILLeR
May 9, 2005, 5:28 pm
U can get the mod with only the changed files on http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/ .
The download here is a stand alone version (it has every file in it of soldat v1.2).

Deleted User
May 9, 2005, 11:31 pm
ancient thread revival...?

Teh Panda
May 12, 2005, 7:05 pm
I smell satanism...

damnnation
May 13, 2005, 3:14 pm
^WHERE?^
hmm no screens yet?

Who flung poo
May 31, 2005, 5:27 pm
Hey soulsnipa I was tinckering with the blood art and the clip sound when they fall sound and the sound shells make when the fall and I discovered that I made everything dissappear and I will give you my art and sounds so that you wont have to hear the clips or shells falling and there won't be any blood when they shoot you, since Star Wars does'nt have blood, I would give you a site to download it but I don't own one so e-mail me at Aldious465@yahoo.com and i'll send them to you and also put my name in the credits.
I'll be glad to help in anyway possible,
Who Flung poo

1: I have gotten a hold of the Star Wars theme song and i'll send it to you when I get the Darth Vader song

2: Now I have gotten the Star wars theme song and the Imperial march if you just give me your e-mail address I will send them to you along with the blood, clips/shells art/sounds.

CamBot
June 1, 2005, 2:44 am
Sweet...

Who flung poo
June 1, 2005, 5:41 pm
Does soulsnipa even play anymore?

FliesLikeABrick
June 12, 2005, 5:57 pm
sorry to revive an old topic, but i needed to move the server that this file was on, and I don't want to just un-host it, as it still gets a decent amount of traffic.

Please change the download link in the first post to http://u13.net/go.php?id=61 ASAP (im guessing a mod needs to do this since soulsnipa isn't very active anymore)

Zakreon
June 13, 2005, 4:10 am
so flung, you went into ranny and the stuff and changed the pics to green? i did that once to a few things, was annoyingly invisible. that stuff is pretty simple to, chaneg the blood to green delete clip falling sounds and turn the shells green too. good for lasers.

and also im amazed how big it is, i read the 1st and last pages (maybe i should read 2nd page) but i saw it was 13mb, thats 1.3 mega bytes larger than soldat itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meandor
June 13, 2005, 12:59 pm
The size is often due to uncompressed sounds, I haven't checked this one myself though.
Brick: I updated it. If you need any other d/l url changed that the author hasn't noticed, PM me.

Soulsnipa
June 14, 2005, 6:42 am
who, if u wanna work with the mod urself, u can go right ahead. I dont even know how great id be at doing all that anymore.

And the download is 13mb because u can just play soldat right from there...but unfortunately i think its the older version so that might be difficult.

SERIAL KILLeR
June 14, 2005, 6:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by SERIAL KILLeRU can get the mod with only the changed files on http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/
dirct link : http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/dload.php?action=file&file_id=258
The download here is a stand alone version (it has every file in it of soldat v1.2).

Its quite a popular mod it has the most downloads.

Soulsnipa
June 17, 2005, 10:11 am
cool thanks, wow i feel good now

FliesLikeABrick
June 18, 2005, 12:42 am
ah i posted the wrong link
http://u13.net/go.php?id-61
use this link, the edgegaming one has ads and would take forever to work etc. this one also tracks download hits as well

Zero72
June 18, 2005, 11:17 pm
So, um... Are any screenshots actually gonna happen? I'm on dialup, and I don't want to spend half an hour downloading if I don't know what I'm getting.

Deleted User
June 19, 2005, 12:19 am
In my opinion, I would'nt downbload it :p No offense but I dont like it much :p The weapons dont look like they're fom star wars :-/

Soulsnipa
June 22, 2005, 9:09 am
theres a screenshot on that link...h/o i can fix it

Goofy_92
June 22, 2005, 12:21 pm
I can see, that the screenshots are down. Upload them here

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 8:26 pm
Hi star wars not completed?i see not.. well how long time it is?i will make matrix mod if someone say how to make gosteks and weapons and ill make

Raptor
June 26, 2005, 1:42 am
Finnaly now I will see the screenshots :D

Messiah
June 26, 2005, 8:12 pm
Wow amazing! Everything is very nice i especially love the light saber ^_^ and The gosteks are awesome.

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 4:30 am
i may be dumb or something,but i cant get the mod to friggin work....how do i install it?

August 10, 2005, 4:42 am
U dont. U copy the folders into the soldat directory. Why don't people understand this?

Here's a more detailed set of instructions:

Open zip/rar

(If it is a bunch of files, copy them into a folder called Star Wars 2.0)Put the Star Wars 2.0 in ur Soldat/mods folder.

Create a text document that has this:

soldat.exe -mod Star Wars 2.0

exit

Yes, u must put the exit, so that the file will close. Save the file in ur soldat root directory as Star Wars 2.0.bat. (you must select All Files as file type)

(it doesn't have to be called Star Wars 2.0, but it makes it easier)

Then run it, it should run the mod.

Note: this aren't rlly my instructions, someone else made it, i think Ninj@ or someone

SPARTAN_III
October 17, 2005, 7:43 am
it works without the exit line

Soulsnipa
October 18, 2005, 8:36 pm
just letting you all know im going to look to make some improvements and release a new version...at least i feel like doing so right now.

GAMEOVER
October 19, 2005, 12:47 am
Looks great and I love that light purple but star wars sucks :l