( search forums )
Swedish translation
Soldat Forums - Misc - Translations
blackdevil0742
March 15, 2004, 2:13 pm
[:D]Well I made a Swedish translation for Soldat.

[B)]But I didn't use the characters ä,å and ö. Well in the beginning I did but in the game it just sad d´when u killed somebody. Instead I used a and o.

Well I think that it's not that bad. But I didn't find the [:-censored]ing shirt and pants so it's in English. [V]Darn!

Enjoy!

IMPORTANT I'VE FIXED IT ABIT AGAIN!!!

[:D]LATEST VERSION BELOW

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Swedish.zip6.16 KB

[:D]Let me know what u Swedish guys think[:-eyebrows]

[?]If u dont know how to install download the help file.[:-magnify]

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] InstallHelp.txt781 Bytes

jerka
March 16, 2004, 3:43 pm
little criticism here :D

U have (särskrivit, there is no english word for it) a lot. Splitter granat should be splittergranat. And the word "kill" is almost swedish by now in gaming :) And there is some gramar errors and some words. Du lamna tillbaka objektivet! should be Du lamnade tillbaka målet!

i dunno... good work. I tried to do one, but i were to lazy :D

blackdevil0742
March 16, 2004, 4:52 pm
[:-bigeyes2]Ok. I have made some small changes but not [B)]mutch. I didn't have the strenght do look through all the text. But U can change it a bit if u want it.

[:D]Thanks for your opinion[:P]

[^]Download at the ^top^

megabrain
March 19, 2004, 3:28 pm
"Rena Blod" stilen

It would be a lot better if it was simply, Rambo =/
Most people know about "Rambo", and it would be a lot easier to understand.. anyways good job ;)

blackdevil0742
March 19, 2004, 5:07 pm
Well I know that it was a bad name but I was tierd so I made alot of misstakes. I tried to make it good. And now I'm not so tempted do change it. It's so mutch text to translate.[xx(]

jerka
March 19, 2004, 6:43 pm
try cheating with some program ;)

X-Predator
March 20, 2004, 4:40 pm
"Killed av" should be "Dodad av". Change that [:D]

blackdevil0742
March 20, 2004, 4:48 pm
Well I changed to "Dodad av". I thought that it would be better to change all to the same word when jerka told me to change it to Kill.

Look above^

^^Dowload at top^^

Mikaeru
November 19, 2004, 12:46 pm
Then try changing "Killed av" to "Killad av" I my pals say "Jag Killade dig" like that, so it should be kinda ok. Atleast all cs players would think that <.<;

NavySeal
January 12, 2005, 10:26 pm
How about slaktad??

blackdevil0742
January 13, 2005, 6:48 am
it doesn't matter, i've lost the whole translation and the newer version that i had in microsoftword ;/

DNA.styx
February 27, 2005, 10:19 pm
blackdevil0742, PM/email me and I'll send you a copy of all your old files.

ripper
March 24, 2005, 3:38 pm
i think it's good.. ^^

MercyM
March 24, 2005, 3:39 pm
Isn't this a bit too old, pal?

blackdevil0742
April 11, 2005, 11:22 am
why is it old? I mean it's a topic for the swedish translation and it's the only one, why make a new.