( search forums )
my school is gay and wont let messengers work
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
jason n
March 16, 2004, 12:38 am
my school lets us use laptops but there is no messenger that will work if any one nose of any unblokanel messenger or ways of geting around there system plz plz plz let me no

?
March 16, 2004, 12:55 am
my school has no laptops or internet, be glad you have what you do

peemonkey
March 16, 2004, 2:41 am
stop goin to school and stay home getting stond every day.

Subslider
March 16, 2004, 8:11 am
Well i dont think that this is the proper Treath
But.. anyway Check your PM-Box..

Btw why does above my message it sais "NOT MODERATED!!! " why is that?..
Did i do sumthin wrong?..

Sub

CbbLe
March 16, 2004, 11:19 am
web-ICQ = go.icq.com
web-IRC = www.myjavachat.com/chat/quakenet.html
web-MSN = I would like to know aswell

b00stA
March 16, 2004, 1:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by Subslider
Btw why does above my message it sais "NOT MODERATED!!! " why is that?..
Did i do sumthin wrong?..

FAQ:
quote:What does it mean if a forum has Moderation enabled?
Moderation: This feature allows the Administrator or the Moderator to "Approve", "Hold" or "Delete" a users post before it is shown to the public.
Approve: Only the administrators or the moderators will be able to approve a post made to a moderated forum. When the post is approved, it will be made viewable to the public.
Hold: When a user posts a message to a moderated forum, the message is automatically put on hold until a moderator or an administrator approves of the post. No one will be able to view the post while it is put on hold.
NOTE: Authors of the post will be able to edit their post during this mode.
Delete: If the administrator or moderator chooses this option, the post will be deleted and an e-mail will be sent to the poster of the message, informing them that their post was not approved. The administrator/moderator will be able to give their reason for not approving the post in the e-mail.
that's only enabled in the "Need help" part of the forum.

(moved to lounge)

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 1:39 pm
What would we do without you b00stA..

b00stA
March 16, 2004, 1:54 pm
you would probably have to bear M as a moderator..

cup_of_squirrels
March 16, 2004, 2:01 pm
Well im not really allowed to go on stuff like this at school, but no one really noticies (I mean, im writinhg this in school anyway!

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 2:52 pm
quote:you would probably have to bear M as a moderator..*Shudders*

..Unless, I could be a moderator [;)]

LoGaN20216
March 16, 2004, 4:10 pm
heh, hitman.....a moderator.......then we could say WHATEVER we wanted

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 4:16 pm
No, I'd be fair, and strict, but also cool (As always). Plus now that I'm at home most of the time (I can't go to school cause my Dad can't afford it [:(]) I'll be able to moderate more than others. Plus I don't see many active moderators around here.

..Hmmmm *Thinks for a Second, and then runs off to make a Topic*

?
March 16, 2004, 8:46 pm
hitman would be a cool mod, but i would be a cooler one :D

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 8:56 pm
Pfff...Ya!

Captain RibMan
March 17, 2004, 6:56 am
www.msn2go.com

societies_punishment
March 17, 2004, 8:00 am
intresting i know icq had one but not msn and mirc what about aim and yahoo.

well if i were to say anything is disable your schools retarded securaty system. I maybe able to help you if you know enough about computers .... ok heres a test find out it your school has the securaty system called fortress ... I MAYBE able to help you i stress the maybe becuase it maybe set up different, problems may arise with other securaty or the school board in your area acually set it up RIGHT for once, but i have hacked my schools secruaty before and had to show the retard of a computer technition how to fix the handful backdoors that you could driver a transport into.

jason n
March 17, 2004, 4:43 pm
all i no is that my school has some thing called super scout i dont no if they have more crap to block stuff

gi.joe
March 18, 2004, 4:33 am
ribman came through.. msn 2 go buddy...

societies_punishment
March 18, 2004, 7:32 am
hmmm well if you can find out where this program is installed and alter it somehow ... the easyest way i have seen it dont is the school board put the program on every main hard drive of the computer and protected every file inside the directoory so you couldnt change or delete of move them ...... funny thing ... they acually left the folder it was installed to opened to be renamed simply restart and the system registry could not find the fortress executeable and thus couldnt open it there where other ways but you had to create a shortcut to drive C first because it was hiddin so all we did was make a shortcut however makeing one to drive C was not allowed but changeing an existing one was so create a shortcut to internet exploerer and right click on it and select properties and change its path to c:\ if thats not alowed make a shortcut at home to dirve c and put it on a floppy drive

these are common loopholes that the retarded schoolboard overlooks try them out if they might help you or to ohers too

Captain RibMan
March 18, 2004, 7:36 am
what a gangstarr societies_punishment

societies_punishment
March 18, 2004, 7:41 am
[:D]

LoGaN20216
March 18, 2004, 4:33 pm
hitman is an awesome game

gi.joe
March 20, 2004, 5:06 am
thanks for that random comment guy!

Captain RibMan
March 20, 2004, 5:30 am
i dont like the pink part in the neoplotain icecream
it doesnt taste like pink should

Toni_Cicerelli
March 22, 2004, 12:19 am
hows your opinion on the brown and white parts, Captain.

?
March 22, 2004, 1:45 am
mix teh white and brown and you get a blast of flavour

Captain RibMan
March 22, 2004, 7:51 am
mixing white and brown just makes watered down brown

thats why you just buy chocolate in the first place