( search forums )
>I R I< clan...the future of our brave society
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
The Spot
March 16, 2004, 4:41 am
Yeah...when did everyone in this game become 15 and 14? Anyone know? This makes an untold number of mathes where at least half of the people playing can't even drive. Did they move in over night or something...maybe got a ride over from mom and dad? XD Jesus. How many clans are just packs of rabid youth still clinging to their mothers ankles? I'm curious about this...because apparently they can't handle the truth of the matter. So quick to assume and so quick to kick and ban...ah well.

Haro1121
March 16, 2004, 4:46 am
were do all these nooby privates keep comeing from no one knows??????? and were did all the soldat vets and good players actually go to no one knows???????

13-Perfect-Circles
March 16, 2004, 6:02 am
hey man dont bash privates, i've been playing for a long time, i've never frequented the forums until now.

n00bface
March 16, 2004, 6:23 am
but yet, you still suck.

enigma
March 16, 2004, 11:54 am
and youre still a star hunter, whos proud of his boring life achivment (718 posts... thats phatetic).

GO PRIVATES!

Generic
March 16, 2004, 3:47 pm
i had 5 stars, but i went insane and got my acount deleted. look up Juice _ box

cup_of_squirrels
March 16, 2004, 3:55 pm
*sigh* Spot, seriuosly man, it doesnt matter what age you are, as long as you enjoy what your doing. I mean, if I go for a quick spin on cs I always get owned by some 10 year old. That doesnt bother me, cos he enjoys counter strike and thats that. Sure, SOldat is a community of underage drinkers (well....a majority) but who gives a damn. Well, maybe you but...oh nvm....

The Spot
March 16, 2004, 5:30 pm
Lmao...this is true, I've definately played some good games with younger people...but I'd like to find a clan where I'm not older than the other members by at least six or seven years. Not like drinking matters (simply a point of reference for age), just as driving a car was...but age puts you on a similar level with the people you're working and playing with on here (notably not always on a similar mental level..). Maybe I'm biased..most of these matches I've had where age becomes an issue have turned out frustrating to say the least (with some hilarious exceptions). Long story short...it's annoying when people leave in a match to go eat dinner with mom and dad, or build themselves up as big men (when in fact they're 13). Oh, and for those of you who like specifics...I never called anyone "noobs", never commented on skill, nor did I bash the privates (I'm one myself on the forums). Just because someone is a private here means nothing in terms of their skill or familiarity with the game. Definately not where my train of thought was headed...

n00bface
March 16, 2004, 8:15 pm
I love the way people judge if yer a star hunter...

BMF
March 16, 2004, 9:20 pm
quote:i had 5 stars, but i went insane and got my acount deleted. look up Juice _ box
jesus christ, how can you be so freaking pathetic

quote:Yeah...when did everyone in this game become 15 and 14? Anyone know? This makes an untold number of mathes where at least half of the people playing can't even drive. Did they move in over night or something...maybe got a ride over from mom and dad? XD Jesus.
I have seen 12 year olds who were more mature than you.
BTW i drive a 2004 Ford Taurus and i can kick your head in

EDIT and then go over to your house and beat up your dad

Another EDIT and then take your mom for a ride

enigma
March 16, 2004, 9:21 pm
thnx.

actually, theres a functation for it:

Y = posts*(1+x/100)³

(x = sexuality tendence (gay = 1, straight = 0.5) )

if Y equals more then 0.005767, then youre a start hunter and/or fasicst.

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 9:22 pm
NERD ALERT!!

enigma
March 16, 2004, 9:26 pm
hitman - have a nice life being a facist.

edit:
you calling me "nerd" eh? well, maybe, but atleast i dont live inside my adsl box :P .

edit2: oh, and your father sucks ass.

edit3: your dog drinks his own pee.

edit4: you dont have a father.

BMF
March 16, 2004, 9:43 pm
quote:edit2: oh, and your father sucks ass.

edit3: your dog drinks his own pee.

edit4: you dont have a father.
This is the weakest attempt to flame somebody i have seen in a while.
"your dog drinks his own pee"?! Ahaha so pathetic

enigma
March 16, 2004, 9:58 pm
actually, i had the opportunity in collage to choose advanced flaming, and english course.
as you can see, i pick neither.

edit: bmf's cat takes his baths at the bathroom.

(ITS BETTER RIGHT?!?@$!>@!@)

Famine
March 16, 2004, 11:05 pm
quote:edit: bmf's cat takes his baths at the bathroom.

before you even try to FLAME bmf....you must be able to do so at his level. This includes wit, originality, and overall comedy....you not even close.

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 11:16 pm
quote:before you even try to FLAME bmf....you must be able to do so at his level. This includes wit, originality, and overall comedy....you not even close.Get your nose out of there!

Enigma, I'm not even going to start...

Spectral
March 16, 2004, 11:57 pm
enigma's taunts are on the way to be so intentionally stupid that they are funny.

?
March 17, 2004, 1:06 am
i did a random search of some forum members and i found 8 out of 12 were 16 and up

Hitman
March 17, 2004, 1:38 am
..Loser

?
March 17, 2004, 1:39 am
yeah feel the love

Hitman
March 17, 2004, 1:40 am
*Feels it* Nah, nothing special..

Generic
March 17, 2004, 2:26 am
[IMAGE]

IM SHAKING IN MY BOOTS.

?
March 17, 2004, 2:40 am
t3h sexy of course, but still not as sexy as meh

BMF
March 17, 2004, 3:26 am
you guys wanna start a cult?

Generic
March 17, 2004, 3:39 pm
sure

enigma
March 17, 2004, 6:45 pm
edit:

famine - i heard you got a camel in your house...

edit2:

spectral - thats exactly what your pregnent mouse said to me.

edit3:

hitman - people like you should be pants-less.

edit4:

bmf - you want me to make you some new puppies?

n00bface
March 17, 2004, 7:13 pm
ouch... owned..

enigma
March 17, 2004, 7:25 pm
yea youre right, i was too hard on them.

i'm sorry guys, i actually love each one and one of you. i was frustrated about my dog (had to get her to the vet.. ear problems).

again, i'm sorry if i made anyone of you cry, wet pantis, or sit on his mom laps (err nvm). my appologises are coming right from the bottom of my heart.

BMF
March 17, 2004, 8:18 pm
what a sap