( search forums )
Hitman...The New Moderator?..
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Hitman
March 16, 2004, 4:22 pm
What do you think, I mean ok I've pulled the odd couple of jokes but, I think I'd make a pretty good Moderator...

For: 10
Against: 3

[IMAGE]
Thanks to Chakra for the propaganda poster...

Kazuki
March 16, 2004, 4:47 pm
I think this is true. I've been seeing your posts in almost every thread I read. They're all organized, have some laughter in 'em, and don't really flame anyone *gives the rest of the popuplation a stern look*

To Chakra (below) - Well, at least you're not thinkin of yourself for once,[sarcasm] but you got a nice way of showin it :P [/sarcasm] Just jokin, man.

Chakra
March 16, 2004, 5:24 pm
Meh...you're a barretard...but you're a sensible [:-censored], so yeah. You got my vote. You [:-censored].

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 5:29 pm
Lol, I love you to..

..I don't use the barret btw

Tha Doggfather
March 16, 2004, 5:30 pm
well you practically live on the forum, so yeah, you got my vote :)

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 5:32 pm
Yep, seeing as my Dad can't pay for my School I'm stuck at home, hence me being on the Forums the whole time..

Deleted User
March 16, 2004, 7:30 pm
I vote against. [:D]

Simply because I reckon I deserve to be a moderator more than Hitman. But hell, I don't care. I joined the forums to talk Soldat, and that I do.

enigma
March 16, 2004, 7:32 pm
i thought you already 'retierd' from being a mod?

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 7:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
I vote against. [:D]Well, you don't count cause you're gay!

Deleted User
March 16, 2004, 7:36 pm
Well, I moderated Sx3 until I temporarily left the forums (lets not argue about that again...), and when I came back it had been removed.

But at least I have moderating background.

Hitman: Sshh, don't tell EVERYONE...

popseed
March 16, 2004, 7:43 pm
no. you arent very useful and wont be a good moderator.

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 7:46 pm
Who? Me or Stalky?

palloco
March 16, 2004, 7:59 pm
I vote hitman for moderator... as long as he also votes me for moderator =D

n00bface
March 16, 2004, 8:18 pm
NOoOOooo

ClanKwH
March 16, 2004, 8:41 pm
we got enough of them -_-

?
March 16, 2004, 8:48 pm
yeah you gto my vote, but i would be a cool mod also, i vote yes fro me also ^-^

enigma
March 16, 2004, 9:35 pm
...styx will prolly wont look at this votes seriously (which is, more then understandable).

'i will vote for you, only if you will vote for me!'
'ey! youre my best internet friend! i vote for you!'

anyway, no.

why? you didnt even said which board you want to moderate in.. its clearly you only want it for the 'tag'.

Hitman
March 16, 2004, 9:54 pm
Errm, No that's not what I want it for. Just like Boosta I could moderate the whole Forums. I just thought that since I'll be home most of the time now (read my other post) I thought I could be helpful as a Moderator, cause I'll be able to check the Forums constantly.

Kazuki
March 16, 2004, 11:30 pm
Enigma.. don't be an idiot. Hitman already has a 'Commander' tag. Tags are worthless anyhow.

Drama
March 16, 2004, 11:53 pm
got mine

Hercule Poirot
March 17, 2004, 12:18 am
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA really funny hitman you moderator buahaaaahaaa.... theres enough mods already becides M would be better :PPPP

vote = NO!!!

Hitman
March 17, 2004, 12:24 am
What crawled up your ass and died?

n00bface
March 17, 2004, 12:44 am
yer mothar

Hitman
March 17, 2004, 12:58 am
This is what I hate about the internet; people can't say things to your face!

Hercule Poirot
March 17, 2004, 10:26 am
bah you're just a attention whore!

Hitman
March 17, 2004, 11:51 am
Rofl, me an attention whore, that's the stupidest thing I've heard.

Kazuki
March 17, 2004, 1:48 pm
Learn proper grammar and then flame others, Hercule ^_^ :P I don't get what your problem with Hitman is. Him and Boosta have probably been the most helpful around here. Well, except for Styx. He's always helpful :P W00t, w00t, my vote counts as 2!! Eat it! (joke)

Hercule Poirot
March 17, 2004, 4:28 pm
just that it's so stupid making topics like "look at me im Hitman i wannabe moderator" vote me for mod... ohh 6 votes yes already ^^ & no votes pfff 2 :@... wheee i might voted as a new moderator whoopie doopie...

if they want new mods i think they will inform that to all

so to me hitman is just another "attention whore" who make desperates topics that ppl would start liking him if you want new mods take someone who has been here longer like doggfather/cbble/anyone expect Hitman ^^

Hitman (scatman?) it's not nothing personal i just dont like/trust you :P muahahahaaaa meh votes 10x NO!

well anyway do what you want it's your life...

:/

/sm000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!

ps. im fu<king pissed off right now :/

Hitman
March 17, 2004, 4:35 pm
quote:ps. im fu<king pissed off right now :/I can tell..

Hercule Poirot
March 17, 2004, 4:37 pm
wow that was fast you like to live in this forums?

Hitman
March 17, 2004, 5:08 pm
No, I was on the internet at the time..

cup_of_squirrels
March 17, 2004, 5:18 pm
Yeah, hitman for moderator (but one mistake and ill organise a little mutiney :D)

Deleted User
March 17, 2004, 6:01 pm
Hitman for moderator!

Btw who here thinks I might be good mod?

enigma
March 17, 2004, 6:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
Enigma.. don't be an idiot. Hitman already has a 'Commander' tag. Tags are worthless anyhow.

seems abit weird to me.. i'm the idiot?

incase you didnt knew, theres a diffrence between 1000+ posts (which gives you jack [:-censored]), and being able to edit, delete, move, and warn other people's posts.

ofcourse that being a mod isnt about the nifty tag. it comes out with a responsibility. you cant just go 'stfu noob', or being dragged on to offtopic posts (as hitman already presented to us earlier).

all of this from a random bystander. i got nothing against hitman, nor against you. i dont even know you. half of the people who posted here, are included on my 'first time i ever saw them' list.

Hitman
March 17, 2004, 7:07 pm
You got a good point there. The Pm thing to M is the one thing that I regret, it was stupid, I admit. But have I ever said Stfu Noob to anyone? Ok, me and SuperKill had a massive argument, but that was an argument. If I were to become one I'd take my job responsibly.

cup_of_squirrels
March 17, 2004, 8:32 pm
Amen

*starts cheesy campaign* Hitman for president moderator!

?
March 17, 2004, 8:57 pm
the pm thing was my idea, it started out as a joke between me and hitman sending pms to each other, then as we got bored even more we just started to send to M no harm done all you have to do is click to little buttons (check all and delete checked items) and its all gone

Meandor
March 17, 2004, 9:06 pm
Clicking a check button 2000+ times may cause irreversible damage to his finger. You are mean =(

ThaD
March 17, 2004, 9:06 pm
will sb close this pointless topic?

?
March 17, 2004, 9:11 pm
ok meandor im taking that as a joke

Hitman
March 17, 2004, 9:26 pm
quote:Clicking a check button 2000+ times may cause irreversible damage to his finger. You are mean =(We didn't have to do that. All you had to do is put ,M,M,M,M,M,M,M,M,M,M etc in to the bar, and then click send, hit back, and then click send again etc. It took a whole of 3 min...

Tha Doggfather
March 17, 2004, 9:30 pm
i think hes talking about M who has to check all the boxes (although theres a "delete all" button)

SuperKill
March 18, 2004, 9:40 am
he wanna be a mod to edit my posts all the time

FroG-BoY
March 18, 2004, 10:14 am
The thing is, if he did, you could accuse him on a forum that he doesn't moderate - speaking of which, what forum(s) would you be mod of? - of editing your post, and provide a bit of proof (i.e. "Edited by Hitman- [date]").

cup_of_squirrels
March 18, 2004, 11:07 am
oh just let him be a moderator!

enigma
March 18, 2004, 1:38 pm
if anyone should be a mod, then its me!

1 d3serv3 1t al0t m0r3 th3n 4ll 0f y0u n00bl3ts!!!!11 KEKEKE >_<

cup_of_squirrels
March 18, 2004, 2:05 pm
but then if Hitman becomes mod then everyone will want to be one....

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 2:35 pm
I wouldn't be gay and edit peoples posts for no reason, cause that's just stupid. I just thought that seeing as I can't go back to school and I'll be stuck at home and I?ll only be able to see my friends on the weekend (My school is a boarding school so they are stuck at school during the week [:(]), I thought I might help out, cause as you all know I visit these forums a lot, so I thought I might do something useful while I'm at it. I haven't seen many Active Mods around apart from Boosta, Meandor and Enjoy, which isn't much to moderate a whole Forum. Just try me.

Hercule Poirot
March 18, 2004, 2:39 pm
right... so why you're so lame that you send over 2000 private messages to M???

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 2:46 pm
I know that was lame, I admit, that was one of the stupidest things I've done (it only took like 3 Min though). If I'd know that it would have blocked M's Pm Box I wouldn't of done it, cause I just thought that you just had to click 'check all' and then 'delete checked', which was obviously not the case. Meh, but some people need to lighten up and take a joke.

Edit: and remember it wasn't only me, so I think I sent a good 900..

Xalion
March 18, 2004, 3:04 pm
It's still abuse of the system, which should cost you a ban (in my oppinion).
Don't [:-censored] around with system errors, otherwise face the consequenses!

This is a stupid thread.. First of all the admins assign moderators. If they aren't seeking new moderators then STFU. If you think you deserve to get an "important" title cause of your post count, you should take a look at the useless post you have made during the last couple of days:quote:Lol, Bad Styx!
Haha, nice one Ville
I think that would be a good option though..
Who the [:-censored] is that?
Well, then he's...special *cough*
Do I make my point clear?

Hercule Poirot
March 18, 2004, 3:25 pm
YEAH this is the first time i agree with Xalion i say we ban the poor b4stard hmm... let say 1 year :P

'check all' and then 'delete checked'??? yeah that saved you for banning but what if there would be only option that you would have to click all those messages one by one then press delete posts that would be really hard to click over 2000 time :( so think about what you (and that other guy(s)) do next time...

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 3:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by Xalion
It's still abuse of the system, which should cost you a ban (in my oppinion).
Don't [:-censored] around with system errors, otherwise face the consequenses!

This is a stupid thread.. First of all the admins assign moderators. If they aren't seeking new moderators then STFU. If you think you deserve to get an "important" title cause of your post count, you should take a look at the useless post you have made during the last couple of days:quote:Lol, Bad Styx!
Haha, nice one Ville
I think that would be a good option though..
Who the [:-censored] is that?
Well, then he's...special *cough*
Do I make my point clear?

Ok first of all, Styx is looking for new Moderators, so I'm told.

Secondly most of those posts were in the Bash pit and if you read the topic in which they were posted you'd understand why...

Thirdly when did I ever say that I think I deserve it cause of my post count?! That?s got nothing to do with it! I don't think I deserve it because of that and if you'd have read my other posts you'd understand why. I never said I deserve it I?m just offering to help out!
quote:'check all' and then 'delete checked'??? yeah that saved you for banning but what if there would be only option that you would have to click all those messages one by one then press delete posts that would be really hard to click over 2000 timeThen I wouldn't have done it obviously!

Xalion
March 18, 2004, 4:04 pm
Well.. You abused the system.... Now everybody knows how to KILL the server... that should be punished, even though it's a small offence.
So what if Styx seeks moderators? Let HIM ask you if you want to be a moderator. HE can decide if he think you are fit for the job. Can you imagine if everybody made a post about them wanting to be moderators?
About you posting junk in the junk forum: So what? Junk=Junk no matter where you post it... Use a chat if you want to post 3 words... It's people like you who [:-censored]s this forum up.

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 4:12 pm
quote:Well.. You abused the system.... Now everybody knows how to KILL the server... that should be punished, even though it's a small offence.As I said, I didn't know it would be that bad, if I would have I wouldn't have done it. Now I know; people learn from their mistakes.

quote:So what if Styx seeks moderators? Let HIM ask you if you want to be a moderator. HE can decide if he think you are fit for the job. Can you imagine if everybody made a post about them wanting to be moderators?You've got a good point/opinion there and I respect that, I made this topic to get your opinions not Styx's, but I guess it got out of control...quote:About you posting junk in the junk forum: So what? Junk=Junk no matter where you post it... Use a chat if you want to post 3 words... It's people like you who s this forum up.First of all, what do you think the Bash Pit is for, if we all had to be so serious then I think the forum would be pretty boring.

Secondly, why do you think the post count does not go up in that part of the forum?

Thirdly, I don't see how I [:-censored] up this forum, give me an example (apart from the Pm thing)..

cup_of_squirrels
March 18, 2004, 4:25 pm
*thinks hard* Nope I dont remember anything :/

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 4:43 pm
Exactly..

Xalion
March 18, 2004, 5:29 pm
"I didn't know it was unhealthy to smoke"
Why you shouldn't make crap posts: They slow down the forum and makes it impossible to search.
I don't see why you HAVE to post crap like that.... For instance the two current post... Absolutely waist of space.

Well... Think I've used enough time bitching about things should be run.... Nothing personaly...

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 6:30 pm
Dude, what are you talking about?..

enigma
March 18, 2004, 6:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Exactly..

hes talking about replies like that.

note: we are NOT in the bashpit, or lounge (why lounge? cause it doesnt got incrasing-posts anymore! so you can spam there too. right hitman?).

anyway, this is preety much useless.
styx wont choose anyone to be moderate just cause of some votes (i doubt if more then 12people voted here), and as we can see, hitman wont be a good moderator in the near future. and yea, i guess its only an opinion.

Chakra
March 18, 2004, 6:41 pm
If I was anal enough, i'd jump on the put-hitman-in-his-place-cos-thats-what-we-do-here-at-dna-forums wagon.

..oh wait, I am.

Nevermind though. Why's everyone coming down so hard on Hitman? You guys need to lighten up already. Thread after thread full of bitching is whats killing the forum, not silly pranks. So please, belt up or lighten up and let Hitman enjoy this fun little thread, 'k?

enigma
March 18, 2004, 6:47 pm
chakra, you need to understand that 'moderators' cant do this kinda 'pranks'.

ofcourse, if he didnt 'thought' he could be a mod, then i guess our bashing wouldn't be that 'harsh'.

bottom line:
you want to be a mod? follow the rules.

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 6:59 pm
quote:Why's everyone coming down so hard on Hitman?It's really just Hercule and Xalion, but at least someone loves me...I think.

LoGaN20216
March 18, 2004, 7:19 pm
id vote yes fer u hitman.......havnt really been around m to much, but he seems crazy! lol i ment that in a good way
btw im not much of a vote cuz i dont have a lot a post yet, but im tryin!

Xalion
March 18, 2004, 7:40 pm
I have nothing against you Hitman, but if you abuse the system you should be banned... No excuse....
You knew that the system had a bug (sending more than one PM to a user), and you used it.
About the spam posts it's the same all over the forum (lack of moderation).

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 8:44 pm
quote:You knew that the system had a bugAre you purposly trying to piss me off? I had no idea there was a bug! FFS!quote:About the spam posts it's the same all over the forumSpam Posts? Wtf?

Xalion
March 18, 2004, 9:10 pm
Well... If the system wasn't designed for sending hundreds of PMs to the same person (which it isn't), it's a bug! You can't deny that.

Spam posts <=> crap posts <=> junk posts <=> garbage <=> waist of server space <=> server load => pissed people.

This thread should be locked...

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 9:15 pm
quote:This thread should be locked...I agree!

n00bface
March 18, 2004, 9:49 pm
Xalion, you're the only person it's pissing off... with spam posts, crap posts, junk posts, garbage, there's no personality or 'forum nuisances' to hate... go back to those dull SoldatHQ forums of yours if you dont like it here...

Xalion
March 18, 2004, 10:06 pm
Ok... Lets throw some more mud, and make some useless post that noone want to read.
SHQ don't have a forum... If you read the menu, it says message board.... It's for people to "post stuff related to the website".
I think there is many other people who are tired of the low quality of the post in this forum. It's always "I got multi kill" or "Barret vs Ruger" stuff, where noone has anything to say.
Only reason I'm here is to help the community, but if my help isn't appriciated then I can use my time for better stuff.

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 10:14 pm
Can we please stop arguing right now!

Xalion, you are contradicting yourself by posting the same 'junk' that you are complaining about. This therefore makes your argument invalid, which is a good reason to stop!

SuperKill
March 18, 2004, 10:17 pm
i wouldnt want a gay moderator anyway.. so hitman is out of the picture.
i vote for letting a few months pass and waiting for xalion to get more involved with the community and make him a mod x]

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 10:48 pm
*Sigh*

Chakra
March 18, 2004, 11:30 pm
[IMAGE]

Hitman
March 18, 2004, 11:44 pm
LMFOA!!!! This is classic Chakra! *Saves Pic* Hahaha, I can't stop laughing!

Edit: Lol, thanks for making my eyes cross-eyed!

Deleted User
March 18, 2004, 11:46 pm
*votes*

Kazuki
March 19, 2004, 3:30 am
XD @ Chakra's pic. LMFAO!! Dude! That is awesome! lmao...

And now on with the logic...

Enigma - Who the hell ever said that Moderators can't pull any silly pranks, especially if it doesn't hurt the system. Sure, it makes them look bad, but that doesn't mean they're not Mod material. Christ, what you're saying is that Moderators can't have any fun at all, just wandering around here, listening to people like you, Xalion, Hercule and Superkill, getting pissed off, and keeping it. Way to go, man... I only wish you would've taken Special Ed. Oh, and for those of you who haven't noticed, he didn't have any real reason to vote against Hitman in any of his posts. Once again, way to go -_-

Xalion - Have you not noticed that you're being hipocritical? You're posting all this stuff about junk posts, the same as saying that all Mods are here for is to moderate. Keep in mind, man, moderators have the priviledges of a normal poster and moderating 'powers!' They are not only here to stay still, listen, and correct people. Also, all this posting about junk posts is making your posts into junk, think about it >.>

n00bface
March 19, 2004, 6:17 am
Xalion, this is a community, not a graveyard. get used to it. and no, your help is not wanted nor appreciated. go away.

FroG-BoY
March 19, 2004, 8:10 am
You got my vote, cause Chak said to and the only people against you are morons.

*points at c'n's, superkill, xalion and enigma*

enigma
March 19, 2004, 11:56 am
lol, kazuki.

sending 2000~ pm msgs doesnt hurt the system/the users ? thats the idea of yours of 'being fun' ?

seriously now, are you for real?

btw, not all 'fun' things are ilegal... this forum is ment for helping other people. not for posting bull[:-censored] all over it, and abuse the system.

i really dont get you. you really think that 'mods' do this kinda things? maybe on icq, or msn, but on the official forums? ...

SuperKill
March 19, 2004, 12:14 pm
Kazuki wtf do you mean i got pissed off ?
think about it you idiots what we benefit from him being a mod ?
another ass with the abillity to edit and delete\lock other's posts\threads.

"or you could end up with chakra"
chakra please go back to #gay_men @ irc.quakenet.org , dont look for some action here |<thx

<waits for fagsquad aka frogboy,noobface,stalky,hitman,chakra's flaming>

Hitman
March 19, 2004, 12:20 pm
Kazuki, well said [:)]

..*Looks at SuperKill in disgust* Pff, you?re not even worth the words...

Xalion
March 19, 2004, 12:24 pm
This is BS! I think that there is too many junk posts, and that moderators should do something about it... I'm entitled to my oppinion, no need to flame.

Kazuki -> Do you think it's ok if a police officer beat their suspects, cause they want to have some fun? Of course not! Moderators have a job to do, and if they can't be professional about it, they shouldn't be a moderator.
I know this thread has becomme a junk post, but noone else says anything FFS.
I think the main reason why people spam the forum is because of the post count/title. It's people like nOObface that does it, cause they think they'll becomme important, and everyone listens to them...

nOObface -> Why don't you STFU unless you have something to say? If you want to bitch then contact me on MSN!

(Reported post)

Hitman
March 19, 2004, 12:31 pm
quote:Moderators have a job to do, and if they can't be professional about it, they shouldn't be a moderator.Moderators here do take their job seriously, but they also have there fun, which is exactly what I'd do. What do you think the Bash Pit is for?!quote:Originally posted by Meandor <-Moderator btw..

Votes for +3945
Votes against -65
Oh wait i'm already a mod! Eat my poopoo ;D
- dedicated to Hitman with all of my love <3 -
I rest my case.

SuperKill
March 19, 2004, 12:37 pm
lmao moderator's "fun" shouldnt include other people's "suffer" (in this case his pm box is blocked) you idiot
and what's your point with the quote of meandor btw ?
he didnt made anything that isnt concidered as 'completley normal' to the forums.. he had his fun, yes, but it was in the bash pit and didnt hurt anyone.

Hercule Poirot
March 19, 2004, 12:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by FroG-BoY
You got my vote, cause Chak said to and the only people against you are morons.

*points at c'n's, superkill, xalion and enigma*

c'n's???? whatta f.. leave others out this is my fight ^^

Kazuki
March 19, 2004, 1:05 pm
His quote about Meandor was proof that Moderators can in fact post smi-meaningless posts if they want to :P You don't get it. The M-PM incident was before this, meaning that Hitman was a moderator when he only helped out with it. Have none of you heard Hitman regretting it in this topic? Gawd. Conlusion: It was before, when he was not a moderator, and he will make sure not to do it again. No one's that stupid. Eat that, Enigma! You, too, Superkill. Oh, btw, SK, Sonic the Hedgehog kicks some major ass. ^o^

So will you guys please stop talking about the PM thing?!? It's over with, and Hitman wasn't a moderator when he did it, therefore he wasn't breaking any Mod rules ^_^ I don't think he'll do it again either, lol.

Meandor
March 19, 2004, 1:11 pm
What is the deal about moderators? I often post bs myself, i have bad grammar and i do stuff that isn't really correct, i can get there's a lot of spam, but without a minimum of free amusement, OT posting and sillyness, ( i'm not talking about the totally useless spam that generally is around here, but about the eventual funny post that pops up ) the forums becomes a ban/punishments-enforced graveyard; still i was asked to be a moderator. You're digging your own grave there, requesting to be one and then arguing with people that do not think you're worth of it. The admin must be the one that thinks you're the right person, then if there are some that do not agree, who cares? ( either ingore it, or bring it to the bash pit ) i bet there are many that think i'm a irresponsible idiot..

Kazuki
March 19, 2004, 1:30 pm
No, not irresponsible. A good Soldat player though, hehe. Only half of your post is true however, in my opinion =| For example, Hitman posted this cause he wanted to be a Moderator, but I think he knows that he wanted to do it, and that he ain't diggin his grave :P Anyway, I'll leave this alone for now. (I'm sure some of you are pretty sick of me right now, lol.)

Hitman
March 19, 2004, 1:56 pm
quote:You're digging your own grave there, requesting to be one and then arguing with people that do not think you're worth of it.Lol, I'm not arguing with them about the fact that they don't think I'm worth it, I respect their opinions, but I'm arguing with Xalion cause he says I spam the forums with posts, which is not true and if there are any stupid posts they are in the Bash Pit! As Kazuki said I regret the M-PM thing and I admit it was stupid and it will not happen again! quote:he had his fun, yes, but it was in the bash pit and didnt hurt anyone.My point exactly!

LoGaN20216
March 19, 2004, 4:10 pm
what do you mean junk posts? i havn't seen a junk post since i started posting here, i have posted a lot more than the tags say, i usually only post in the bash pit
in my opinion there is no such thing as a junbk post as long as its got somthing to do with soldat
if it bothers you that much just ignore it, or find a different forum

Tintin
March 20, 2004, 1:15 am
You've got my vote, you appear to be active and most of your posts are coherent, organised and at most times helpful.

Chakra
March 20, 2004, 1:18 am
Even the french like him. Make him a mod!

FroG-BoY
March 20, 2004, 1:22 am
quote:c'n's???? whatta f.. leave others out this is my fight ^^

It was popseed too, although he's against the world at the best of times.

Hitman
March 20, 2004, 1:40 am
Cool, I love Tintin, he's a classic, I've got all of the books. I already like you.

Kazuki
March 20, 2004, 2:18 am
lol, Tintin's new, but he seems like a cool person. [/off-topic] =|

n00bface
March 20, 2004, 3:47 am
ah yes, seeing as this topic has already drifted;

I got a poster signed by herge from the Centre Belge de la bande dessine -- PWN!

Hitman
March 20, 2004, 2:07 pm
Lucky Son of a bitch!

Tintin
March 20, 2004, 6:01 pm
It's always good to know that there are Tintin fans [:)]

Hova
March 20, 2004, 8:04 pm
Bring your dog in a DM game - I always wanted to kill it.

Tintin
March 21, 2004, 5:04 pm
That's not very nice.

LoGaN20216
March 22, 2004, 7:15 pm
lol tintin from the crow would romp on that lil doggy!~~