( search forums )
Goldeneye 64 mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
peemonkey
March 16, 2004, 11:33 pm
I need some sounds for my Goldeneye 64 mod that i be makeing. ehpl a brother out...

Haro1121
March 17, 2004, 1:20 am
hey JV ill get them to ya on wednesday i got all the sounds for the guns for that game i made a mod for a different game a while back with like the golden gun and stuff in it (mohaa to be exact) so ill put u on my MSN and get them to ya on wednesday sound good?

peemonkey
March 17, 2004, 2:13 am
thanks man! i love you!

Bout the mod:
should i keep the barret as goldengun, or sniper rifle? golden gun's funnier, but sniper rifle's way more realistic..i got img''s for both...

Haro1121
March 17, 2004, 2:38 am
Golden gun 1 shot 1 kill just like the regular barett :P damn snipers lol

peemonkey
March 17, 2004, 2:50 am
so im thinking like, a golden gun with a scope? no? naw, ill stear away from humor and use sniper rifle...

Deleted User
March 17, 2004, 6:45 am
NOOO! Use golden gun as barret and it will be 100 times better. Make ruger sniper rifle instead.

peemonkey
March 17, 2004, 4:34 pm
i made ruger the Couger Magnum

Deleted User
March 17, 2004, 4:47 pm
Damn... So there is no place for golden gun then? :(

MisterX
March 17, 2004, 5:22 pm
could you post a screenshot from what you have now? hell, a goldeneye mod, that's what i need.. At the moment, after years, I'm playing goldeneye again, and unlocking more and more cheats I wasn't able to unlock when I played it the last time :D And what are the weapons like? I think I'd make deagles=2x pp7 (w/o silencer), and socom=dostovei, mp5=rcp90, but well, what have you got? And, couldn't you make the Barret be the sniper rifle, but make the golden gun as a seperate download? so people who'd like to have the golden gun could rename the golden gun's files to the ones of the barret, or socom, or whatever they like.

peemonkey
March 17, 2004, 6:31 pm
Deagles= Pp7's(Silenced, but might change)
Mp5= D5k Deutsch
Aug= AR-33(might change)
AK=Phantom(didnt want to go the easy route with KF7)
Spas= Automatic Shotgun
Ruger=Couger Magnum
M79= grenade launcher(duh?)
Barret= Golden Gun/ Sniper Rifle, not sure which yet
Minimi=RC-P90
Minigun=RC=P90's/ Turret, most likely RC's
Soccom= UNKNOWN, HELP ME OUT HERE
Knife= Throwing Knife
Chainsaw= Wristwatch Laser
LAW: Rocket Launcher

Any suggestions are VERY WELCOME. im not sure what i should put for soccom, maybe klobb?

Deleted User
March 17, 2004, 6:46 pm
No. Socom should be the gray pistol which name i forgot. As klobb/scorpion is automatic in goldeneye. And i think klobb should with the place of mp5 because deutche is actually mp5 so it should be kinda boring.

peemonkey
March 17, 2004, 7:00 pm
well the klobb was a peice os [:-censored], and the Mp5 is not.
gray pistol: dostevei?(DD44)

Ive got all the charicters and then some botted, and have started to make a map.
If people want to help me with maps, I need:
Inf_Cuba
Ctf_Cradle
Facility
Runway
Inf_Dam
Stack
Archives
I've got pretty good ideas for all these maps, but not enough time. I'll be releasing the mod some time after the weapons editor's released, or maybe not.

MisterX
March 17, 2004, 7:15 pm
Many don't like the Klobb. And well, even if the D5K Deutsche (the 5 from MP5, and Deutsche because MP5 is made by Heckler & Koch, a German "weapon producer" (in Germany, Germany is called Deutschland). I think that's why they called it D5K Deutsche) should have been the MP5, in Goldeneye it doesn't look like the small, handy automatic anymore, more like an assault rifle. But the ZMGs look like such small, handy automatics, so I think they would fit better.
And the gray weapon is the Dostvei. And as I said I would want it to be in the place of the SOCOM. But I hope you will go the easy way with the AK. the AK in GE is much more famous than the Phantom, wich can only be found in the frigate level, not? But I would make the Deagles be non-silenced PP7's. Or both, silenced and non-silenced, as I said with the golden gun, as a seperate download, so you can change it yourself. but RCP90 as Minimi isn't that good I think, because the RCP90 is the fastest weapon in Goldeneye, but the Minimi in Soldat is the slowest (automatic).
I would make it that way (the fat are wich I would prefer):

Desert Eagles = non-silenced PP7s / Dostoveis
MP5 = ZMG / D5K / RCP90)
AK-74 = KF7 Soviet
Steyr Aug = AR33 / RCP90
Spas-12 = Automatic Shotgun
Ruger 77 = Cougar Magnum
M79 = Grenade Launcher
Barret = Sniper Rifle
FN Minimi = AR33 / Phantom
XM214 Minigun = Not sure...
USSOCOM = Dostovei / PP7
Combat Knife = Throwing Knife
Chainsaw = Hunting Knife
LAW = Rocket Launcher

And I would really like to help you with anything. Maps, weapon graphics, dunno. But for the maps (Would like to make facility) I would really like to use textures. But how to take screenshots from the game? :/ And, have you made a complete weapon yet? I would really like to use Goldeneye weapons, even if it would be just 1 now..

peemonkey
March 17, 2004, 7:26 pm
they're all done. i just need to tweak some othe the interface/guns pics. like for sniper rifle. Im prolly gonna redo all of em, but if you want ill give you the RC-P90

MisterX
March 17, 2004, 7:27 pm
I want 'em all :P And well, do you need help?

peemonkey
March 17, 2004, 7:29 pm
i need the sounds, but haro said he'd help me. i need some of the maps done. ill give you the RC in a sec...

MisterX
March 17, 2004, 7:35 pm
If anyone could tell me how to take screenshots.. Maybe I could download a ROM.. well, that's not really legal, but I own the game, so that's not the problem. I could try to do an interface as well.. hell yea, Bond's watch as an interface hehe.. but bit hard to do.

peemonkey
March 17, 2004, 7:46 pm
great idea! ima steal that!! what's yer email for the rc, my internet's messed up, so i cant go to that page...
I have music for registered users, from the game:
Dam
Theme
Elevator Music
More to come

MisterX
March 17, 2004, 8:06 pm
x-com@gmx.de if you want to you can send me the other weaps, too. well, i want to :P
but where did you get pictures for the weapons from? where did haro get the sounds from? o.O

peemonkey
March 17, 2004, 9:11 pm
i sent the gun, it does work as minimi, try it.
i googled the rcp90, but the rest i came up with from memory.
Haro man, hook it up with the sounds, please ;P
im not releasing the mod any time soon, trust me. it'll be tewaked as much as possible to make it as Bond-like as i can.

Complete: 10%

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 17, 2004, 9:52 pm
coo 007 mod Goldeneye was the only FPS game that i was actually good at lol.

MisterX
March 17, 2004, 10:19 pm
Well, the RCP90 does look really good. But the soldier doesn't hold it correctly, but well, what to do with the defined weaponsize. And I liked it as a steyr more. The great thing about it is it's damn high speed, but the minimi shoots slow. because of the rcp90 being so fast a friend and me called it lawnmower all the time ;) but well, If you make steyr an AR33 and Minimi RCP90, there's no problem with exchanging them myself ;)

peemonkey
March 17, 2004, 11:48 pm
:P what you mean he holds it wrong? it looks good to me :P
ive taken a break for the better part of today as far as modding goes...ill prolly start up agin when i get home tonight

MisterX
March 18, 2004, 12:59 pm
i just ment when I exchange the steyr aug with the rcp90, then the soldier doesn't hold the gun right at the grip.

peemonkey
March 20, 2004, 1:58 am
that's the aug...it works fine for minimi:P

HARO: MY REAL MSN IS: Hippie_Bum@hotmail.com ....sorry

MisterX
March 20, 2004, 11:01 am
but it sucks as minimi. fastest goldeneye automatic just doesn't fit good as slowest soldat automatic.. or maybe make a poll? ;)

peemonkey
March 20, 2004, 3:51 pm
bah. ive changed the phantom to the KF7, the soccom is now a DD44, and the barret is the Sniper Rifle. sorry, but the golden gun just gets lame after a while and doesnt make any sense really.

X: i swear to god, have you even tryed it as minimi?? it seriously works better than you'd think it would. But, if you can get 2 more people to agree that the RC should be AUG, and AR33 be minimi, i'll switch the two.

MisterX
March 20, 2004, 5:25 pm
I did! I really did :P And I didn't like it, because of the slow fire speed.

Ville? Come on, I know you don't like a slow RCP90.. or Haro? Kamikaze_Killa? o.O

peemonkey
March 21, 2004, 1:46 am
but the bullet stopping power/damage evens it out. just play with it that way! :'(

Deleted User
March 21, 2004, 9:46 am
I dont really care which one it is. :P

MisterX
March 21, 2004, 12:02 pm
Well, then I have to change it myself when it's out, hm..

Deleted User
March 21, 2004, 2:12 pm
I made myself a golden gun btw. :D It's so cool i love the sound effect i made for it. :P

peemonkey
March 21, 2004, 4:24 pm
i been trying to make the watch interface, but the jet doesnt go behind the jet icon. wtf, chuck? ima go complain about it

peemonkey
March 25, 2004, 2:36 am
Thanks to soulsnipa, i've got all the neccesary sfx for the mod...and then some. now all that's left to do is make a reall 1338 interface...no wait, i gotta do some maps...real good maps...any help there, peoples?

DrocK
March 25, 2004, 4:06 am
This goldeneye64 mod sounds interesting, good idea, and good memories from that oldschool game..[:D]i still have it
*goes straight to check if he's got it on the n64 game box*

peemonkey
March 25, 2004, 4:52 am
lol, i been playing that game more than sodlat lately. it's fun to go out there invinsible, with nothing but a magnum with a few bullets in it, a pp7, and get out there and own Runway for 3 hours straight. then when the weed wares off, go to sleep and wake up a few minutes later, and play again. damn...i need a job

MisterX
March 25, 2004, 12:58 pm
well, I'm playing it at the moment again as well, maybe just because of your mod idea, don't know. It's a bit embarrassing, but after 5-6 years that I've got it now, I'm finally finishing the game :D (well, I've finished the "normal" levels years before, for sure. but about 1-2 years ago I unlocked the Atztec level. And now, after a month playing it again, I've finished train on 00 agent, jungle on 00 again, FINALLY ATZTEC ON SECRET AGENT W00T and unlocked cheats like laser, invisibility, invincibility, silver pp7.. hell, after 5-6 years! Now I just need to finish control and atztec on 00 agent, and my dream comes true.. EGYPTIAN! and after beating it, I've got all weapons and 007 Agent w000t...

but well, that's not the topic *cough*. Well peemonkey, if I knew how to get pictures of goldeneye to make textures I would really like to create some maps

peemonkey
March 25, 2004, 9:59 pm
just make em right now, ill go ins search of textures...which ones though? they aint really that memorable...but ill get them if at all possible

MisterX
March 25, 2004, 10:18 pm
well, I would like to, for example, make a facility map that looks like ingame. textures of the walls, doors, the ventilation, the bath, the bottling room.... could be made cool with standard mapfiles, could be made great with real goldeneye textures. but as i said, on the weekend ill try to download a goldeneye rom for an emulator and try to take screenshots :)

peemonkey
April 4, 2004, 1:55 am
(like anyone care) UPDATE:
guns are done!

Dual PP7's(deagles)
D5K Deutsche(HK)
KF7 Soviet(AK)
RC-P90(AUG)
Automatic Shotgun(Spas)
Couger Magnum(Ruger)
Grenade Launcher(M79)
Sniper Rifle(Barret)
U.S. AR-33(Minimi)
AR-33/RC-P90(Minigun)
Throwing Knife(Knife)
Hunting Knife(Chainsaw)
Rocket Launcher(LAW)

working on maps, lotsa custom scenery.
Dam: 0%
Facility: 80%
Runway: 50%
Cradle: 10%
Jungle: 100%(Most likely redo)
Control: 25%
Silo: 50%

These i have started, and i hope to get all the maps. So michal, take your dear sweet time, please.

*Any help with maps will be VERY appreciated, thanks

Deleted User
April 4, 2004, 7:35 pm
Socom?

peemonkey
April 4, 2004, 7:38 pm
DD44 Dostevei ;D

peemonkey
April 4, 2004, 11:23 pm
FIRST MAP 100% DONE!
Facility

inf_Facility: http://www.freewebs.com/peemonkey/facility1.jpg
Spawn Points: http://www.freewebs.com/peemonkey/facility2.jpg (red is you, blue is russians, yellow is end)

*survival mode
*time: infinite
*score: 15(dont dawdle)
*Red team: only you
*Blue team: 20-30 Russian Infantry bots
*Weapons: KF7(AK)

*Just like the game, you have to make your way from a ventelation shaft, through the chemical weapons facility loaded with russians. all you must do is reach the end. Single player. You must pick up enemy weapons(throw your AK away to play correctlay)

sorry progress is so slow, but I've been busy with my life I shouldnt call a life.
Dam: 90%
Facility: Complete
Runway:50%
Surface1: 0%
Bunker1:25%
Silo:50%
Frigate:0%
Surface2:0%
Bunker2:20%
Statue:0%
Archives:25%
Streets:0%
Depot:0%
Train:0%
Jungle:REDO
Control:30%
Caverns:0%
Cradle:REDO
Aztec:0%
Eqytpian:0%

Deleted User
April 5, 2004, 4:31 pm
Yay, map screenshots! Nay, they don't work! [:-banghead]

peemonkey
April 5, 2004, 9:00 pm
funny, they work for meh :/

Deleted User
April 6, 2004, 9:09 am
I click 'em and they bring me back to this topic...wait, I have an idea.

Nope, that didn't work...[B)]

peemonkey
April 6, 2004, 11:45 pm
anyone else get that problem? :'(

Malchior
April 7, 2004, 2:15 am
The URLs of the images need to be copied into your address bar, otherwise they don't work.

peemonkey
April 7, 2004, 2:24 am
thanks. do that stalky

dellard14
April 7, 2004, 10:18 pm
tis pretty, gotta luv it

MisterX
April 8, 2004, 12:33 am
facility needs textures and scenery. where is the room with the gas tanks? where are the walls (background)? would be really cool if it would be in..

but yay, in like 5-10 days i've got Perfect Dark, ehe..

peemonkey
April 8, 2004, 3:21 am
there's walls. i put in tanks just after the pics. not gunna update. the tanks are in the last, big room, where you leave. ive got a rom that ive managed to dissasemble but the textures it ses overlap and have "void spots" and a whole buncha other crazy shtuff, so couldnt be harvested. i did manage to make Oromov wear a pink hat and Boris's name's been changed to "spyder" :D ima mess with it with gameshark too, see if i cant maybe get back the old beta data and drive the dam boat :D
1338 h4x!

Deleted User
April 8, 2004, 6:19 am
Facility looks kick ass. Cant wait to play it.

peemonkey
April 8, 2004, 11:48 pm
ive got mapper's block. cant seem to get runway or dam any good. (like runway's hard to make)

MisterX
April 11, 2004, 5:45 am
omg yeah, finally, after 6 years, i even unlocked the egyptian level, and got the infinite ammo and all guns cheats, and 007 mode rocks hehe. now i just have to get fast animation, 2x rcp90 (well, it's useless for me, now that i've got all guns) and 1-2 more. AND i know a way how to get the Lina Mode Cheat appear in the cheats menu :)
here is an impressive site about goldeneye: http://goldeneye.detstar.com/ everything that can be found in goldeneye, like tricks, bugs and mysteries can be found on that site as well. just the trick with wich you can open a few locked doors in the train isn't written on the page.. :)
And on http://www.goldeneyeforever.com/ you can find videos of every mission in every difficulty. but those are not normal ways of completing the missions anymore. they show how Wouter Jansen, maybe the best "Single Player player", completes them. It's just crazy :)

Ah and, like it's written on DetStar.com, you can't really get on the Dam Island. It was planned to be in the first level, so that you have to destroy the truck on the damn, and then drive by boat on the island to destroy a drone gun and get the bungee equiptment, but Rare thought this would be too complicated for the first level, so they deleted it. now you can just get on the island with a gameshark by a "no clipping"-hack, and look around on the island.
Gah, GoldenEye is just so great.. and now that I've really finnished it, except a few cheats that I think I'll get the next days, I can go on playing Perfect Dark when I got it..hehe

and peemonkey, where did you get the Rom from? wich emulator do you use?

peemonkey
April 11, 2004, 5:51 am
contact me personally for the rom. i've got no-clipper's, so i've been to the dam island many-o-time. i've know about detstar for some time, but it's rather restricted and some of the info is false :/

TheOne
May 10, 2004, 6:48 pm
wow dont put down Goldeneye like that and put it on this gay game what a fag peemonkey.

EMPTY
May 12, 2004, 6:59 am
is the mod still being made because it seems to be taking a long time to come out
maybe you could release a pre-mod with 2 or 3 weapons and a mapjust to get people in to it a bit more