( search forums )
I know i am going to get made of for asking this
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Mcrakin9
March 20, 2004, 3:20 am
I know this is going to sound dumb[V] but how do you get those pictures under your forum post name. they look cool and i have tryed alot of stuff but can't figure it out[:-weepn] if someone would please help i would greatly appreciate it[:D]

n00bface
March 20, 2004, 3:31 am
It's called an avatar, put the image link in the Avatar text box in the profile edit screen.

BMF
March 20, 2004, 3:39 am
read FAQ?

AerialAssault
March 20, 2004, 4:49 am
hahHaahahaHAHhahAHa L053r! im going to make fun of you for askign this!

peemonkey
March 20, 2004, 5:23 am
dang noobs....FAQ's there in the title thingy...it's pretty easy...even i figured it out, and i lose my pipe more than i blink(im stuuuuuuuupid)

Captain RibMan
March 20, 2004, 5:28 am
*slaps forehead*

societies_punishment
March 20, 2004, 6:37 am
do you guys remeber the first time you joined a forum if yes then hang your head in shame if no then you suck and therefore have no right to input

the answer to your question is yes its is called an avatar simply find a picture and take the full link with filename and put it in the avatar section under your user profiles

if you dont understand ya try checking the faqs (frequintly asked questions) what the faqs dont tell you is that you need to disreguard dumb ass posts that insult you ....*cough* B *hack* MF *cough*

Deleted User
March 20, 2004, 8:15 am
*rolls eyes then coughs*
u know its called searching

cup_of_squirrels
March 20, 2004, 10:06 am
Hey stop n00b slgging him. He has a Q and you guys just slap him round his head?! Help him and remember, we all were n00bs at some point, geez

CLick profile on the top, then enter your pass, and next to new avatar enter the URL of the pic and click submit (or something...cant remember :/)

To find out what the URL of the pic is, right click it, click properties and it'll be next to Adress (URL)

AerialAssault
March 20, 2004, 10:17 am
yeah, now that im no longer a n00b, i see how fun it is to make fun OF them, and eventually, he will to :)

Hiei
March 20, 2004, 12:00 pm
wow common scense man

Drama
March 20, 2004, 12:01 pm
haha ye ye

DNA.styx
March 20, 2004, 12:09 pm
Guys, be nice to the newbie.

(thread locked)