( search forums )
ConDom Vs DilDo Battle of a life time.....
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
March 20, 2004, 7:47 am
While listing to fatboy slim i was eating a slim jim in my bathtub and he opend my vaulves and i went poop.

Swimming for hours in the water i found a beat where i sang a funkey tune and my friend Spin came in and spinned my underwear clean around

but my secret is my underwear is 45435 years old
i found it on my pet dinasaur!!!!

KIKING THE OLD FAT FUKING LADY IN THE FACE while her fat jiggled i kicked her in the ass and SPLATTERED HER FAT on teh grill where i ate a bunch of fat that tasted like bacon THAT FAT WHORE

she smelled like shiot and she had alot of dirt in the cracks of her fat i mean she had small animals in her fat i even...

people... im sad about this... i found.... a baby fetus in the crack of her fat.. right below the twinkys :(

Thats when her fat exploded AGAIN!!!!! so i screamed and made fat ice cream for the skinny people....

when i type the down arrow i look down at the floor.. i get pissed while im getting shot at in delta force.... or even soldat i can only shoot the feet of the enemys and this is not cutting it... only the barret can kill people when it hits there feet.. and thats wierd.. very wierd... kinda like anal sex .. with out the anal...

THEN THE FAT LADY EXPLODED!!!!!!

thats when i found my self and the meaning of.... life....

THEN THE FAT LADY EXPLODED!!! so i forgot the meaning of life!!!

NOo!OOOOOOoooooooo oooOOOOOOoo

No!! i hate it when i push the fuking insert KEY and i go back to correct something and it erases while i type :( it makes me mad.... SO I KICK the french guy because he thought i was UNAMERICANOIC!!

i was.... so angry.... i INVENTED THE QUESTION MARK DAMMIT!!!!

... but..

THEN THE FAT LADY EXPLODED!!!!"

And she had a tounge the size of a penis LMAO!!!!!

Wait..... waiter see you add a er and you get a person!!!! OMG AND THEY SERVE FOOD OMG I WANT POTATO CHIPS

brb

wait
im back :) with a condom and a PURPLE>.....< dildo LETS FIGHT

ok....thats when the RPG battle started.. condom VS DILDO!!

ok... condoms life is 5676
Dildos life is 4532 but he has a shield that is +9

Condom attacks Dildo with strech rock.. loads the rock into the condom and streches back aiming... this takes 1 turn... still not shot

Thats when Dildo just gets in a swinging postion... and waits.

Condom releases the rock

its coming for Dildo... very fast AH! boom dildo hits it back at condom but takes 654 dammage and gives condom 2111 damage..

Condom knows hes low on life so he uses a sperm Life +1243

Dildo gets worried and does his drilling vibrater attack..!

Condom trys to jump on Dildo but misses! :(

Dildo goes threw the earth and comes up and hits condom in the face thats 234 damage w00t!.

Condom is sick of this shiot he charges his ultimate USED CONDOM ATTACK he goes inside out where the cum is and gets ready for the ultimate slap of doom...

Dildo has a trick up his vibrater.. waits

Condom comes in for the kill Boom slaps dildo...

Dildo Doesnt take any damage but evolves instead.. the dildo was a butt gay dildo.. so the cum impowered Dildo into...ORGY MACHINE X!

ORGY MACHINE X Pulls out 324 dildos from the sides.. and bangs Condom to nothing... he takes more damage than he has... and is dead...

The winner... ORGY MACHIEN X!!!! w000

... battle 2... will come...

M
March 20, 2004, 7:50 am
LOL

Camping_Carl2
March 20, 2004, 7:53 am
omg! its M... dude

im upgraded... AHHAAH!

Tha Doggfather
March 20, 2004, 8:01 am
BAN

Camping_Carl2
March 20, 2004, 8:04 am
BAN = bang and nads

Captain RibMan
March 20, 2004, 8:13 am
i knew it!

palloco
March 20, 2004, 9:13 am
CC get a... condom? dildo? or was it life?

Hercule Poirot
March 20, 2004, 10:59 am
CC you still pwn gj :D

Hitman
March 20, 2004, 2:12 pm
You know when you hear the same joke over and over again?

..Yeah

Chakra
March 20, 2004, 5:33 pm
..I wish Carl made music videos.

Hova
March 20, 2004, 8:25 pm
God damn, that was weird.

Camping_Carl2
March 21, 2004, 12:56 am
no... it was battle of the lifetime :)

Da cHeeSeMaN
March 21, 2004, 7:25 pm
hahahah that was so fuking funny---u should make films...

Camping_Carl2
March 21, 2004, 8:53 pm
Dude i did make a movie.. it was called hiary potter... hmmm wonder if any of you saw it?