( search forums )
Can we register by....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Se7enWolf
March 21, 2004, 4:58 am
can we register by cash through the mail? cause I ain't got a credit card, bank account, or even paypal, that's what sucks bout bein 13, and dad won't let me use his credit card, so is cash by mail acceptable?

Drama
March 21, 2004, 11:17 am
Read faq, no

Alamo
March 22, 2004, 4:04 am
I don't know what's in the FAQ but you could mail Michal... Or look for some guy who has a credit card and make him help you :)

fLuXy
April 3, 2004, 12:12 pm
I agree with se7enWolf. It sucks to be young. In my country, Mauritius, you need Rs.30 to make a dollar. I managed to make it $9. But I ain't got no means to send the money. Dad would say I am wasting my time/money if I'd ask him to help. Can the money be sent by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER? Maybe it would be easier... And yeah, i can play the game like that, unregistered, but I am doing it for Michael. For his efforts, as a token of gratitude. The $9 is nothing as compared to the real worth of Soldat. Thx Michael...

DsC
April 17, 2004, 12:11 am
LOL

Snipedmyself
April 26, 2004, 11:17 pm
gl, fer me getting a credit card, i crapped on my credit when i was 9 ordering things online :| i owe hundreds too PC world and so does BObo D. HObo who oddly had his mags sent to my house...