( search forums )
suck on this @$$|-|47
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
societies_punishment
March 22, 2004, 6:47 am
you people suck ... bothering me about constant punctuation

I DONT GIVE A [:-censored]

take your punctuation and shove it if you dont like it DONT READ or better yet dont post here if you wanna flame someone GO PLAY COUNTER STRIKE

BMF
March 22, 2004, 6:53 am
flagged

Captain RibMan
March 22, 2004, 7:48 am
you idiot

this should be in teh bash pit

Icarius
March 23, 2004, 1:56 am
Yay for stupidity and bad grammar all in one post. You do know that bad grammar shows immaturity, right?

Camping_Carl2
March 23, 2004, 3:06 am
i own this topic now :) and whats this grammar people keep talking about....

gi.joe
March 23, 2004, 5:44 am
quote:Originally posted by Icarius
You do know that bad grammar shows immaturity, right?

lol

youre onto it mate....

Camping_Carl2
March 23, 2004, 7:24 am
he said your his mate :) sex in the AUSSIES

FroG-BoY
March 23, 2004, 9:32 am
Huh? What you say?

*breaks computer*
*looks confused*

BTW:
YOU ARE ASS HAT MISTER!

societies_punishment
March 24, 2004, 4:08 am
see this is what i mean i dont give a [:-censored] why should you

and from now on i know imediatly that i must disregard anything said by BMF and Incarnus they are assholes and as for being immature im nearly 20 and take care of my own responsabilities
unlike some people

dont worry incarnus i wont tell them your immature ... oops i guess i did maybe you should stop insulting people it shows immaturaty i fail to see why leaveing grammer out to save time/effort make me immature
but insulting someone from the day they joined the forums is in fact immature so [:-censored] you

and yes put it in the bash pit like i give a [:-censored] i posted it where i did so everyone would see not everyone looks in the bash pit you know so now hopefully im starting to get my msg across stfu about things that are erelavent it makes no sence to insult me for such stupit things however people that do constant insulting dont get flamed at all i dont understand it

bottom line you people suck becuase you care more about flameing others then acually how they spell and write i could spell check and grammer check my posts but its a forums where people are supposed to not give a [:-censored] besides it wastes time so [:-censored] off already

n00bface
March 24, 2004, 4:32 am
societies_punishment.. you are way more immature than Icarius (okay, maybe not.. but still very immature... Icarius does all those Mother jokes, but if he didn't...)... I just want you to know, you're talking in an online forum, and (as I said in another post made by some fool with no punctuation and grammar sk1llZ) punctuation and grammar are the only ways for us to judge your intelligence, and for the most part - personality! If you type like a dumbass, we can assume you're either a young (and immature) child, or a.. retard?

I rest my case! Court adjourned!

societies_punishment
March 24, 2004, 5:18 am
your not getting it i dont care period

you can accept that im intellegent or not
you can accept that im older and more mature or not

i really dont see your point

my point is your argueing about something stupit and for no reason other then 5 other people in the forums decided to flame me for an again stupit reason

ty you just made your self look immature as well

BMF
March 24, 2004, 5:47 am
quote:your not getting it i dont care period
If you DONT CARE, why do you make a stupid post in the forum?? People who DONT CARE, dont make hate posts in the Bash Pit. Instead they sit on their asses all day and sip margaritas.

quote:and from now on i know imediatly that i must disregard anything said by BMF and Incarnus they are assholes and as for being immature im nearly 20 and take care of my own responsabilities
unlike some people
riiiiight.... And "taking care of your own responsibilities" is making a retarded post on an obscure gaming forum? Wow.. That must be a tough one.

Go eat your mom dinner, or she will disconnect your DSL. Freaking retard.

societies_punishment
March 24, 2004, 7:08 am
shows what a good listener you are if you followed my posts in the forums you would know i have no mom i cook for myself i use my money to pay for everything and have my own internet i can even go as far and say its dial up moron

this is why you disreguard everything BMF saysbecuase hes a asshole that insults people for fun and not even accuratly i have yet to find a good point that BMF has ever made

pay attention i posted "ABOUT" i dont give a [:-censored] about puncuation and i want people to stop buggin me

my "REASON" for this post is assholes like you BMF chimeing in while we are haveing a conversation on the forums about something and saying somthing like " USE PUNCUATION RETARD AHAHAHAHAHHA" why do you do that have i offended you in anyway NO you just do it and thats why i posted this moron

whats that .... good point ... ty

you know BMF you used to be cool but your post have gone down hill

gi.joe
March 24, 2004, 7:32 am
ok SP originally i thought you were on the level... now i think ure a full on retard, regardless of your grammar and spelling..
seriously man wtf

we really dont want to hear your life's story... get over yourself..

societies_punishment
March 24, 2004, 7:42 am
lifes story ???? wtf i didnt tell a story

what does it take to drill it in your heads i have tryed to be nice and now its gotten to the point where people are pissing me off

i will say it again

STOP FLAMEING ME BECUASE I DONT USE PUNCUATION I DONT GIVE A [:-censored] ABOUT PUNCUATION

ill just keep defending the above msg if you cant understand it by now your pretty [:-censored]ing dense

Chakra
March 24, 2004, 8:32 am
People appreciate good punctuation because it makes a post easier to read. Your posts are not easy to read.

Just a few commas can help save your community respect!

Captain RibMan
March 24, 2004, 8:51 am
Wheres .blag, he knows about good typing.

FroG-BoY
March 24, 2004, 10:06 am
Don't forget spelling, RibMan...

And if you dont care, Punishment, why did you write a thread on it?
Oh, BMF brought that point...

societies_punishment
March 24, 2004, 7:47 pm
Spelling and punctuation are hand in hand in this, I hate proof reading because it wastes time. Do you want me to open Corel every time I post something and make sure its perfect?
[:-censored] that, I?ll just get flamed anyway if one little thing is off.

You know since Chakra my good buddy suggested it, I will consider it because he?s the only one here that can prove a point without flaming someone.

This post is an example of using Corel it wasted 1 min of my time. That will add up after time, time I could use playing Soldat or working on my clan. In fact this post has made me post so many times to get my point across it has become a waste of time too.

Also, think if my spelling is still a little off by your standards remember we spell different in Canada as well for example color = colour, I have even went as far to set my spell check up for American dictionaries because that?s the only way to get you to stop crying about it.

Will I get words of praise for posting like this?
Probably not I will just get flamed in my next post anyways. In fact if I do I will seriously consider NOT posting with proper spelling because if you cant prove your point like Chakra then you should sftu, your point will not be listened to.

Icarius
March 24, 2004, 8:12 pm
Dude, Canada is pretty much an English country anyways. We spell things the same and everything. There's no excuse for you to type like your dyslexic or something, even French people, who can read English (which is pretty much all of them) are able to construct decent sentances. As for you being 20, you sound more like a 12 year old. BMF is right about the fact that if you didn't care, you wouldn't have made a topic in the first place. It's obvious you care, and your just trying to tell us all to stop it, and me being me... I'm going to pick on you more now.

Hova
March 24, 2004, 8:42 pm
societies_punishment, if you flame someone, you will most likely get flamed back.

societies_punishment
March 24, 2004, 9:05 pm
Incanus I'm not blaming my spelling/grammar/punctuation on the fact that Canada?s dictionary is different. I?m blaming it on the fact that I simply type to fast to care.

Furthermore I explained this already I don?t care about spelling grammar and punctuation. WHY I POSTED THIS is a different reason people are always flaming me about it.

Hova thanks for your input I will calmly explain my side since you don?t have an attitude like Incanus.

I?m flaming people in my own defense they flame me for no reason, ok the reason is spelling but that?s a stupid reason to flame someone. Do you see where im coming from?

If you want to get down to the nitty gritty, everyone that has posted here so far including BMF, have spelling and grammar problems of all kinds, but I?m not gonna point that out because that?s something that I?ll leave for Incanus, since he takes great pleasure in it.

However Incanus doesn?t, he is careful because he knows that if he slips up just once, I will use him as an example because I hate him more then BMF.

Kevith you present a good point as well. However I want people like BMF and Incarnus to stop bugging me while im in the forums. I don?t care about some n00b that does it every once and a while but these two seem to follow me around insulting me. It has gotten to the point I have to post something about it, that?s pretty sad BMF, Incarnus.

societies_punishment
March 26, 2004, 11:34 am
Yes, this topic is getting kinda funny ... kinda real funny. BMF really doesn?t want to give up .... accept it BMF, it's over, I pwned your ass, some of the nicer people were able to prove their point without the immature bull[:-censored].

I guess the lesson learned is some people prefer correct spelling/grammar/etc. and some retarded, asshole people demand it which immediately are not listened to. So I?m gonna try it for the people I like and make fun of the assholes on a constant basis for all the aggravation they caused me. *cough*BMF*cough*

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 12:25 pm
No Societies Punishment, BMF pwnd you, so why don't you Stfu. As BMF said you're so clueless, you can't even interpret what people are writing here. We're not agreeing with you, we're agreeing with BMF! FFS, I thought they spoke English in Canada.

BMF
March 26, 2004, 4:58 pm
case closed

societies_punishment
March 26, 2004, 9:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Haha, I didn't notice that. Who's the idiot now, huh!

Ok, maybe you are not agreeing with me, perhaps I should have worded it better but this quote the complete opposite of your next quote, wtf it sounds like you seen it and agreed with me if you didn?t you could have used italics to emphasize the sarcasm.

quote:Originally posted by Hitman
quote:Nice waste of a post BMF, I chewed you up and spit you out and served your ass up on a platter with all the trimmings, turned your own stupid insults against you and now everyone is seeing my pointHave you ever heard the expression 'They're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you'?

You know if you just want me and BMF to keep fighting its not gonna happen.

I don?t care if BMF thinks he won because he didn't he can say what he wants.

I am using proper spelling/grammar/etc. Now and BMF is a big loser still because he has learned nothing. His lesson he was supposed to learn is that no one listens to people that insult them.

-End of story-.

BMF is like 12 he cant learn it because he is to young and immature.

Now that I used spelling/grammar/etc. That?s it I don?t need to post in this topic anymore and everyone here that still insulting me over something so stupid. You should probably take a step back and look at yourselves and ask your self these questions. Am I an asshole? Is there any call for my senseless bull[:-censored]? Should I be posting more insults mindlessly without a single point at all?

If you get the answers yes, no, no then don?t post, your just like BMF

So now that im using proper grammar/spelling/whatever your supposed to stop bothering me, that was the whole point of me to start using it right? At least that?s what I thought but if your going to keep insulting me and trying to keep me and BMF fighting its not gonna happen. So go back and look at what your wrote cause a lot of you are contradicting yourselves at this point.

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 9:33 pm
calm down, everyone is a [:-censored]head in this place (including me)
dont get worked up about it.

BMF
March 26, 2004, 9:38 pm
Hee Hee. Society punnishment, nobody gives a flying [:-censored] about you. You dont like how people treat you on these forums? Well you have three options:

1. Work on your spelling
2. Get the hell out of here
3. Die

So far Society Punhishment had been crying to us for approximately 6 (six) pages. Boo hoo! Hitman, give him a hug.

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 9:57 pm
No, you do it!

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 10:24 pm
hitman, i downloaded 1 of your movies, and it wont unzip "unvalid archive"
what can i do?

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 10:29 pm
Hmm, which one was it? Cause someone else just downloaded them and they worked fine. Try another one. Also, please write what you think in the Topic associated with the Movie.

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 10:40 pm
the revolution
im downloading the other two now..

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 10:41 pm
Ok, if you have any problems you can always add me to MSN (if you have it) and I can send them to you.

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 11:09 pm
basically its buggered, my pc.
where in london u from

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 11:11 pm
South Kensington. This has never happened before. What exactly has it done?

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 11:14 pm
i probably have a virus on my pc, not the first time, both winzip and powerarchiver call it an "invalid archive"
happens sometimes.
nice area, lucky [:-censored]

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 11:22 pm
Nice area, but you should see where I live. I live in a tiny basement flat where the heating does not even work properly. We can't afford anything else at the moment, cause of financial problems, sad times...

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 11:29 pm
ah ok, sorry about that then, you are 18?
university? why cant you pay for school? uni is paid from your account normally, and then you pay it back when u get a job
or are u doing A2?

and ur camera, sony DSC?

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 11:39 pm
Yes, I am 18. I can't go back to school cause we owe them 3 terms worth of payment (a lot of money!), and I'm supposed to be doing my A2's this year, but I'll have to repeat the year next year, if our financial situation is sorted out by then.

I have applied for jobs, I just had an interview today at a Catering company and I got the job. I've also applied at a video shop down the road so I should be getting that cause one of the employees is going to recommend me to the Manager. So with those two jobs put together I should be making a good amount of money. So far I've been stuck, at home, on the internet the whole time cause I have nothing else to do. Also, I only get to see my freinds on the weekend (if they are allowed to come down to London) cause I go to boarding school.

What about you, where abouts do you live?

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 11:44 pm
im from Putney, if you know where that is...
im doing As this year, which school u at? they are all [:-censored]ing theives,
good luck with your job thing btw,

you might try state school, the one in sheen is good for as, and you can pretty much teach yourself, dont miss out on the year....

Weed
March 26, 2004, 11:48 pm
i dont think anyone won in this argument... i think we all lost for going trought it... :D
specialy the chat session tween hitman and charlie...

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 11:49 pm
I'm at Box Hill School, it's a great school and I'm really happy there (when I'm there[:p]. The thing is I'm a foreign student and I've got a visa to study at that school and nowhere else, which is why I can?t attend any state schools. Technically, I'm still in the school which is why I'm still in the country.

Edit:quote:specialy the chat session tween hitman and charlie...Hehe, yeah strange isn't it..

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 11:51 pm
charlie? you watch too many Vietnam films.

your foreign (sp)
where do u originate from then

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 11:56 pm
Switzerland

BMF
March 27, 2004, 2:52 am
You guys ever heard of MSN??

societies_punishment
March 27, 2004, 7:19 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF

1. Work on your spelling
2. Get the hell out of here
3. Die

Didn?t I just establish that I have started spelling everything right and using grammar and punctuation.

I thought that was the problem at hand right you guys said it your self you get more respect if you use those 3

Well BMF I see no difference that those 3 have done im still getting flamed, which means you were wrong all along. Furthermore the way everyone offends each other here, I can look around the forums and say that no one has any respect here, you just all insult each other kinda sad.

You get no more respect either way with or without spelling, grammar and punctuation you just kept going finding new ways to bitch and what amazes me is you think that 3 simple minded people that side with you makes you better then me *tisk tisk* if you could live for a million years you would never be better then me. I have forgotten more things that you will ever know.

You are an example of a person that gets picked on at school and comes home to a dis functional family ... the only way you can take it out on the world is in a forums, where they can?t touch you.

I?m not the whiner, sounds like you?re the whiner all you can come up with is low end insults like ?you suck?, ?your gay?, ?you?re a whiner? such insults don?t phase me in fact I think its kinda comical that you even would attempt to keep up with mine. Your feeble mind cannot even come close to comprehending what im saying to you right now, can it? Your probably using a Thesaurus to try and keep up with me ..... if you even know what a Thesaurus is ... it?s so sad people like you go though life and waste it, you will amount to nothing in life ..... now go ahead and insult me again in you next post with your primitive dialect. If there?s something I have learned about you either don?t pay attention to what im explaining or your half retarded because it seems at times that you read my posts and completely miss my point and have no idea what im talking about your miles away from the answers and even worse you can?t even explain your side of the story because there isn?t one, you just plain like insulting people *hmph* w/e as you can tell this topic is dead.

BMF
March 27, 2004, 3:27 pm
quote:Didn?t I just establish that I have started spelling everything right and using grammar and punctuation.

I thought that was the problem at hand right you guys said it your self you get more respect if you use those 3

Well BMF I see no difference that those 3 have done im still getting flamed, which means you were wrong all along.
Hee Hee. I told you that you should work on your spelling. The little bitch for who you are, you followed my advice. But oh my god, you are still getting flamed!!
Well newsflash bitch, you get no respect because you are a pussy cry baby. Dont give me none of that "i am better than you" routine, because you dont know jack [:-censored].
Since you seem to do what i tell you, you will do this:
1. Wipe your nose
2. Stop crying
3. Get the hell out of here because you get no respect since you are such a whiny bitch
4. Go to bed because its past your bed time, and your mom might take away your keyboard

Hitman
March 27, 2004, 3:42 pm
quote:and your mom might take away your keyboard*Cough* CBW *Cough*

societies_punishment
March 28, 2004, 6:14 am
You're still here ??...lol w/e man I guess there no point talking to a wall. KEEP GOING you simple minded fool [:D]

Icarius
March 28, 2004, 9:08 am
Why is this Gobshiet still here. BMF, your really fucking letting me down here, make him fucking leave.

Hitman
March 28, 2004, 5:19 pm
Huh? Since when is '[:-censored]' not censored?..

Edit: Hmm, guess you're just special..

BMF
March 28, 2004, 5:33 pm
Dude, i am out of here. This sap is too stupid to realize he got pwned. Thats something new.

Icarius
March 28, 2004, 6:12 pm
Hitman, I know lots of dirty tricks on how to bypass word filters... so this is nothing new....

BMF, I can see your point.

Hitman
March 28, 2004, 6:19 pm
Oh you naughty boy!