( search forums )
Hmm..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
SuperKill
March 23, 2004, 8:10 am
if you dont know what is this pic about then dont post.

[IMAGE]

if you do know, what's your opinnion ?
mine is - xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

P.S:
no.. its not BMF mourning on his mom after i 'took care' of her
that's just a high ranked shah getting assasinated

that fuking sniper
March 23, 2004, 8:29 am
And thats cool, I persume?

Chakra
March 23, 2004, 8:43 am
'tis all over the news. Big shake up in Israel after a 'shah' had a visit. Lots of guns firing in the air, people in the streets shouting and stuff.

Amazing what you can learn flicking channels.

SuperKill
March 23, 2004, 10:36 am
"Big shake up in Israel after a 'shah' had a visit"

big shake in israel ?
dont think so..

had a visit ........ ?
wtf are you talking about ?

enigma
March 23, 2004, 11:28 am
TFS, that man killed too many innocent people. he doesnt deserve ANY sympthy.

i presume you'll give me the "but hey! he only protected his people! he tried to free his country!".
..in that case, then maybe we should all cry about saddam's capture, and bin-laden's fall.

i AM happy about it.

Aquarius
March 23, 2004, 12:29 pm
WOW, the army of Israel killed blind, old man on a wheel-chair (assasinated from a helicopter). What a bravery! What a courage!

SuperKill
March 23, 2004, 12:37 pm
dont forget 3 missiles 8]
anyway what's your point aqua ?

SuperKill
March 23, 2004, 12:39 pm
oh i didnt saw tfs's reply ..
no its not "cool" and there will be some counter bombing events against it.. but he should've died sooner or later. and sooner the better

palloco
March 23, 2004, 12:41 pm
I do not see how could this be a funny topic. They killed him, now another man will take control of stupid kamikazes.

FroG-BoY
March 23, 2004, 12:48 pm
Geez, superkill, you killed your grandmother?

SuperKill
March 23, 2004, 3:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by FroG-BoY
Geez, superkill, you killed your grandmother?

<yawn>

anyway palloco, saddam hussain didnt get replaced did he ?
same with every terrorism leader that got killed or captured untill today.

LiL_FuKa
March 23, 2004, 4:57 pm
I bet that'll be on www.rotten.com

SuperKill
March 23, 2004, 5:35 pm
in the few years that he was going to live he could've planned terror events to kill alot of people.
make it look like an accident ? what for ?
you dont go killing people after prayers .. ?
you have any idea how many people he *killed* ?
if hitler (im throwing an example) has just finished his prayers for jesus or whatever do you think anyone would say "oh wait he just finished his prayers.. lets wait abit"

btw there wasnt a terror event since he died yet.

Hitman
March 23, 2004, 6:28 pm
I'm not bloody saying that they shouldn't have killed him after prayer, who the [:-censored] cares if he was praying! All I'm saying is I wouldn't have done it so publicly. By making it look like an accident, not only do you eliminate the target, but you also prevent public outcry about Israel.

Deleted User
March 23, 2004, 6:36 pm
SuperKill, I found those PWNED pictures you showed me ages ago hilarious, but this is wrong. Whether he deserved it or not isn't the issue, its the fact you are joking about with real life death, not just a kitten shoved in a pint glass.

I thought better of you.

SuperKill
March 23, 2004, 7:09 pm
yea if he killed more then 50 people i can make as much pwned pics about him as i want.

BMF
March 23, 2004, 7:50 pm
what the [:-censored]

i dont want to see a picture like that on this forum. What are you, a [:-censored]ing retard?? Jesus Christ.

palloco
March 23, 2004, 7:54 pm
Yea, you can, but it is still pointless, unless you wanna provoke palestinians to take more actions against Israel because you are laughing at them when they had no chance to defend themselves. So if you kill palestinians to laugh they are legitimated to kills israelians. If you kill plaestinians to avoid more blood, laughing is ...I do not know how to call that, stupid? nonsense?

SuperKill
March 23, 2004, 7:54 pm
click on the go back button then.. wussy

enigma
March 23, 2004, 10:02 pm
palloco, did you forgot to turn on your brain before writing that post?

?
March 23, 2004, 10:14 pm
oh! good one

Famine
March 23, 2004, 11:42 pm
Superkill=the next Dahmer

It's a [:-censored]ing human life...even if he doesn't hold respect for the one he kills....do we hold respect for the ones we DO!? [:-censored]ing think about both sides before you do anything again!

BMF
March 24, 2004, 12:38 am
Let it go, he is an idiot

Superkill i wish it was your dad in that coffin. Oh wait, you never had a dad

gi.joe
March 24, 2004, 7:42 am
stupid arabs/israelis and their guns.. when will they learn.. soon SK ure gunna have to post a few pwned pics of a bomb scene in Israel... cus sooner or later its gunna happen.. if i was you, id watch my back.. not be making stupid ass posts and pics like that.

SuperKill
March 24, 2004, 9:10 am
nah i dont let this crap interrupt with my life =]
in other words .. i'm not as wussy as you =]
also dont tell me what to do ;P wont get you anywhere

as for Famine and BMF if your parents or relatives were killed in some terror event (the world trade center for example) would you still be offended about that pic ?
i cant say i want it to happen.. but if it will you'll learn to appreciate a death of a terrorist

palloco
March 24, 2004, 9:40 am
What brilliant brains out there! Can you explain me why there is out there so many people willing to suicide just to kill israelians? Maybe because instead of reasoning, the israelians just kill them and then laugh, therefore the only thing palestinians can do to erase this menace is killing as much israelians as possible?

FroG-BoY
March 24, 2004, 9:42 am
/me remembers the HAHAHA BEST FLASH EVAR LxS thread

DeafBox
March 24, 2004, 10:12 am
quote:i cant say i want it to happen.. but if it will you'll learn to appreciate a death of a terrorist
I think the saying is "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter." Dont act all mature you obviously have no understanding of whats happening in your country or in Palestine. Have some fcuking empathy.

palloco
March 24, 2004, 10:16 am
BTW, he was not a terrorist, he was his spirit. Now he is a martyr, which is much more dangerous.

SuperKill
March 24, 2004, 10:53 am
he was the leader of the 'hammas'
palloco part of what you said is like saying "hitler wasnt a killer.. it was just his spirit"

SuperKill
March 24, 2004, 11:04 am
quote:Originally posted by palloco
What brilliant brains out there! Can you explain me why there is out there so many people willing to suicide just to kill israelians? Maybe because instead of reasoning, the israelians just kill them and then laugh, therefore the only thing palestinians can do to erase this menace is killing as much israelians as possible?

do you have any idea why is this little war going on AT ALL ?
you know...palasinian people dont die for the laugh of it, infact they only die after they made a bombing suicide or something alike.

@frog-boy - uhm, are you trying to annoy me ?
i mean thats the worse attempt ever. makes you look like a chiwawa dog that wants attention ;/ but anyway. moving on to...

@DeafBox - you're a typical guy that thinks he knows what's going on by watching CNN. i will ignore you for now untill you do your history lessons and come back when you know what is this all about kthx~

palloco
March 24, 2004, 11:10 am
Certainly it is similar to say that. What would happen if Hitler was killed inthe middle of WW2. It would continue, he would be replaced by another one of his party.
Still you are not answering why do they suicide

SuperKill
March 24, 2004, 11:15 am
ok
the spark that lighted the huge fire - was sharon (israel's priminister), visiting in a place that i forgot how its called, hebrew it goes for "har ha bait" directly translated - "mountain of house"
**i'm not sure its that place, but it was some place that "palastinians" (arabs) claim it was theirs and its holy and etc..**
well they got ticked off by him visiting there, so they started to send bomb suiciders to explode on restaurants (spelling?).
seems logical ?
no

the real reason for their suiciding is - they think we conquered their lands, which is argued untill today.
if anyone wanna get into this arguement i'l gladly continue.
got your answer palloco ?

popseed
March 24, 2004, 11:38 am
the man is responsible for the deaths of 377 israelis and disablities of many many others. he deserves no sympathy, the first thing i did when i woke up and heard the news was shout out loud "yay"

enigma
March 24, 2004, 11:40 am
excuse me if i were mistaken (and i doubt it), but didnt UK (united kingdom back then..) controled israel/palestin , and then gave israel the land?

this war is alot more complicated then what you think. yes, it is about the land, and it is about eric sharon's visit, but thats not the main reason.

israel wants a 'home'. palestin wants a 'home' too. palestin got home (gaza, westbank and all of the other arabian countries).
israel cant share her house, with 4million people. israel's home is preety small. it wont be enough to handle 10milion people (israel 6mil, palestin 4mil).
the land owner (UN's older name.. forgot how it was called) gave israel the land, in exchange for a payment (not nessicerly involved with money).

anyway, yes, its abit more complicated then that, and i tried to make it abit more simple, but you cant simplfy a 50years war.

---
freedom fighter? i'm not sure if a guy who killed so many innocent (not soldiers. citizens) people (including children) is deserved to have that name..

oh wait, i forgot that i'm at antisemeticland and racisemville. yes, a freedom fighter indeed.

FroG-BoY
March 24, 2004, 11:44 am
YOU MEAN THE BAHAMAS OWN THE MIDDLE EAST?

palloco
March 24, 2004, 11:56 am
Yeah, that is what I thought you were gonna answer, youstill do not really understand what is the situation in ur country, so I repeat the same that Deafbox said. Have empathy!
1st: there were terrorism before Sharon went to that place.
2nd: What do you mean when you say "they think we conquered their lands".National lands? When you think someone conquered your national lands, if you do not have an army you do not suicide to recover it. Had you ever seen any type of terrorism from Spain against Great Britain because they got Gibraltar or from Spain against Morocco because they conquered Western Sahara? No
Why? Because people in Spain do not really care, their lives are not affected by that.
In Palestinia people is losing their own lands, therefore they have more and more problems to survive, to the point that they are desperated to get a better life. They wanna live in a way they do not have to worry because a lost missile or bullet kills them. They want to live without the fear that one day israelians will come and kill them.
Why there are some israelian soldiers and officials that want to stop fighting? Do you receive that information in Israel?
Being proud of killing palestinians is not the solution. It is the problem. Do you really believe they would want to suicide if instead of killing them and destroying their homes, Israel would feed them and give them homes? Show palestinians that your presence is a benefit for them, not a horrible experience.

SuperKill
March 24, 2004, 12:21 pm
enigma - partially right.
uk 'gave' israel the lands, the UN had a vote for it aswell and the country of israel got a majority of yes to establish a country.
but uk didnt controll the lands of israel since the beginning of the world.. they captured it aswell from the 'otmanist' (turkish) nation.

palloco - again, shows what you know.
do you know that there are starving isreali people in here with no home and no place to sleep ?
did you know that electricity companies support free electricity (same with gas, and water supply) to the palastinian inhabitants ?
do you honestly think they could keep up with .. living .. if we didnt treat them at all ?
"They want to live without the fear that one day israelians will come and kill them."
this is by far the most stupid sentance i heard this week, we dont go around killing innocent arab civillians to prove a point or to conquer more land, hell we only wreck the houses of the 'normal bombing suiciders'
is it so surprising that we kill their leader ?
"They wanna live in a way they do not have to worry because a lost missile or bullet kills them."
idiotic, just idiotic.
i suppose you think israelies have RPG's and bazookas in their homes and all they do for fun is messing around with them ?
as i said, arabs live in a better way then alot of starving isreali jews citizens, if they really wanted to "just leave in peace" (oh that sounds so cute) they wouldnt send psycho suicide bombers.

for your information we also conquered a big part of egypt, and with alittle negotiation we returned it to them, and currently its a tourist place for people allover the world (that place is called 'sinay')

oh yea,
"1st: there were terrorism before Sharon went to that place."
heh, trust me i know abit more then you do about this issue
if i could measure the terrorism before and after sharon went to that place it will be 5000% more terrorism for the 'after' time period

"Show palestinians that your presence is a benefit for them, not a horrible experience."
we have trouble of our own, if they wouldnt send bombers to our restoraunts (spelling again?) we would have think abit better about "benefit" them

popseed
March 24, 2004, 1:14 pm
enigma=koil

Aquarius
March 24, 2004, 1:35 pm
Thanks for the information.

popseed
March 24, 2004, 1:51 pm
np

ClanKwH
March 24, 2004, 4:48 pm
Aint Israeli people sissies since they rapid fire missiles at a guy in a wheelchair Even shooting civilian kids!!! just because they are from the otherside god its sick the us helped them too much....

SuperKill
March 24, 2004, 4:56 pm
would it make you feel better if a swat guy just came and shoot him in the head, then making a rambo exit with all kinds of c4 charges ?

enigma
March 24, 2004, 5:08 pm
i thought i was BMF, but yea, i guess popseed is right. i am koil.

BMF
March 24, 2004, 5:52 pm
Ahahaha. Koil is back in black. Welcome back, retard.

Superkill, Israeli took the policy of killing palestinians, and this will never stop. You cant expect somebody to give in, when both sides use terrorist methods.
YES, killing a leader of another organization is terrorism.

Damn i am glad i am in US

SuperKill
March 24, 2004, 6:11 pm
"YES, killing a leader of another organization is terrorism."
lol omg
killing bin laden is terrorism ?
"Superkill, Israeli took the policy of killing palestinians"
sigh
should we send thanks cards to the terrorists instead ?
usa and isarel are doing the exact same thing in diffrent measures.
israel - bombing suiciders lead to assasination of leader of an orgenization or putting up a siege in a certin city
usa - terror events (world trade center) leads to war.

diffrent methods, someone hit, you hit them back where it hurts

damn i'm glad you're from the us, 1 less complete idiot in here

popseed
March 24, 2004, 6:18 pm
did you hear about the palastinien 10 year old kid who tried to suicide bomb today but his bomb belt didnt work? second one in a week.

BMF
March 24, 2004, 7:20 pm
the terror never stop until retards like Superkill quit spewing diarrhea

SuperKill
March 24, 2004, 7:51 pm
keep going with your unfunny jokes, prove how smart you are.
and you said i'm immature .. pfft

Famine
March 24, 2004, 7:57 pm
quote:stupid arabs/israelis and their guns.. when will they learn.. soon SK ure gunna have to post a few pwned pics of a bomb scene in Israel... cus sooner or later its gunna happen.. if i was you, id watch my back.. not be making stupid ass posts and pics like that.

Israli and arabs? hmmmis america any better? Making sure there penis is big enough for the whole world to see!

Oh and SK if my relative was killed or hurt I would still feel bad for others killed. There are still people...they have the same feelings. We feel they do wrong so we kill them, and they do the same. We just don't seem as low as them because you agree with america.

palloco
March 24, 2004, 7:58 pm
SK, I asked you if you received info that soldiers do not wanna fight more. Your message proves not:
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2906idf_reserv.html
Plz read it.
BTW in a war many innocents die, it does not matter if the attacks are directed to civilians or not. They can easily die, that is why they fear israeli.

SuperKill
March 24, 2004, 8:51 pm
ok
most of it is bull[:-censored], sorry to inform you..
i bet i the soldiers will read this they will think "damn it wasnt THAT bad"
'war crimes'
you have a clue what war crimes are ?
goddamn i hate stupid people that made those reports.

palloco this is not war, in a war they will be vanquished in a few days.
we're just defending ourselves meanwhile.
only people that kill civilians on purpose meanwhile are the terrorists, you dont wanna tell me they want to bomb army targets do you ?
thats all our army do, bomb their battle stations or whatever

enigma
March 24, 2004, 9:02 pm
SK, I asked you if you received info that soldiers do not wanna fight more. Your message proves not:
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2906idf_reserv.html
Plz read it.

Thats the diffrence between Israel, and Palestina. They got democracy. if someone wants to make his opinion, he can do it withount being dragged by a donkey all over the city, while all the people throw rocks on him.

Famine
March 24, 2004, 9:14 pm
War makes people a number and you start lookoing at people that way. Obviously SK does, he shows not a lot of respect for a human mlife.

SuperKill
March 26, 2004, 10:14 am
you sure are gay.
boy your news programs must be weird over autsrallya, eyic do us all a favor and next time read the thread before you post something that has been said before.
[sarcasm]
yea we kill palastinian for fun, you know i played a soldat game and missed a person.. i thought [:-censored] this cant be happening and went outside and shot a palastinian guy.. same with everyone else in here
this is what the situation is all about, you guessed it eyic
[sarcasm]
(lets add something gay in here) ^_^

"Israelians bomb random cars to scare people away and kill them"
wow you must be 10 year old or something

just delete your post and i'll delete mine, wont make you look like a f*cking retard.
'enough said' ;/
idiot

FroG-BoY
March 26, 2004, 11:37 am
Uh, superkill, it's A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-A. Spell it like you say it.

Meandor
March 26, 2004, 11:59 am
Minh, you're posting the most retarded comments ever.
Superkill:
Total Posts: 1454
[3.02 posts per day]

Ho Chi Minh
Total Posts: 40
[8 posts per day]

Who's sad now? lmao

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 1:19 pm
lmfao, i have been here for like 5 days, and there are lots of [:-censored]ing idiots on this site, ive only had this game regged for about a week aswell, no i am not [:-censored]ing sad, there are lots of things to do in london, unlike jewland and italy, wtf,
jesus [:-censored]ing christ are you cheap,
eat my [:-censored]ing balls? thats a new one, pound of flesh my ass

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 1:23 pm
quote:jewish f-uckerNow that's just out of line, cool it or I'll report you. I don't appreciate racism at all!

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 1:34 pm
?

SuperKill
March 26, 2004, 1:58 pm
@Ho Chi Minh - ok now i really think your a cool guy !
you've proven yourself moron. you've been here for 5 days and you got higher post rate then me, when you'll be here for year and a half or whatever you'll have almost double my post count, just stfu nobody wants to hear from you.

SuperKill
March 26, 2004, 2:54 pm
yep, get the hell outta here then

BMF
March 26, 2004, 4:53 pm
word

Ho Chi Min you are such a moron that i need to go for a smoke.

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 4:54 pm
For once I agree with SuperKill.

End of Topic!

ClanKwH
March 26, 2004, 5:04 pm
NONONONO!!!! you cant just take over a country dont any of you understand those terrorists?!?!? they just took over their country shot them and laughed at them people are with israel because! ooooh they are good rich people they never do something bad ! god i hate it they are demons

popseed
March 26, 2004, 5:09 pm
took over their country? christ, i agree with chakra, if you dont know what happened. go away.

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 5:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman

End of Topic!

SuperKill
March 26, 2004, 5:48 pm
[IMAGE]

ClanKwH
March 26, 2004, 6:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by popseed
took over their country? christ, i agree with chakra, if you dont know what happened. go away.
Yes they did it didnt belong to them if hitler still lived israel would be history! not that im a nazi...

Ho Chi Minh
March 26, 2004, 6:28 pm
idiot, israel formed after WW2 fool, it wouldnt even have been history.

SuperKill
March 26, 2004, 6:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by ClanKwH
quote:Originally posted by popseed
Yes they did it didnt belong to them if hitler still lived israel would be history! not that im a nazi...

ok i'm gonna ignore those stupid people from now on and just reply with their own taste ;D

yes ! 4 jewish friends just came here to israel and said "this is our country now, anyone got a problem with it ?"
and what do you know, israel became israel.. thats what they teach you in denmark in history huh ? ;D
you must be smart =)

Hova
March 26, 2004, 6:49 pm
Jews near my home have been targeted by a few hate crimes lately. Its pretty sad.

Hitman
March 26, 2004, 7:21 pm
Not only is it sad, it's [:-censored]ing sick!

palloco
March 26, 2004, 8:03 pm
Damn SK. Stop answering stupid posts and reply my retarded post.

m00`
March 26, 2004, 8:55 pm
quote:[i]Originally posted by SuperKill[/i

"Israelians bomb random cars to scare people away and kill them"
wow you must be 10 year old or something

this in no way proves me wrong, dude do you have any idea how many times israelians kill palestenians for the hell of it and to scare them away, and to plain get them out of Palestine..

SuperKill
March 27, 2004, 12:43 am
shut the f*ck up you dont know anything.. should i remind you i live in israel ?
goddamnit you and your stupid idiotic "facts" that you just made up

m00`
March 27, 2004, 2:54 am
Well its quite obvious what their trying to do isnt it?

Aquarius
March 27, 2004, 7:50 am
[OT] Hi m00` are u back? [:P]

Icarius
March 27, 2004, 7:59 am
[:-censored] me this thread is turning into a breading ground for idiotic comments and things

Look, Killng someone = Bad, it doesn't matter who you are, its wrong, if you think that it's mandatory to kill someone because they killed a bunch of other people, then you should remember that it's just getting the responce they want. It's wrong in general, and its never justified for anyone to die, no matter how evil they are. Personally, some of you people, regardless of living in israel or not, are making some of the stupidiest comments ever right now. Realise that with agreession creats more agreesion, and m00 and SK are proving my point.

Thread should [:-censored]ing die now, and thats final. Infact, anyone willing to argue against this comment is a dumb [:-censored] and should just leave the forum.

palloco
March 27, 2004, 9:15 am
Damn SK! Answer me! Or are you already convinced I am right?

Innocents will die, but they should not die as mush as they do. Smashing houses in a whole zone is not a way to directly kill terrorists as launching a missile to the fort home of car of a terrorist. It is your pride what is provoking this situation. Why letting Sharon walk over a holy Muslim place showing his mighty power when you already knew what would that provoke. Are trying to tell me that all israeli people are fair? In the same way Isaac Rabin was killed by Israeli terrorists, the government/IDF has some people that act like terrorists. It is your pride what provoked this. Extremist parties have support, how much? I dunno. But the fact that someone supports them means why Israel had got itself into this situation.
If you think the situation of Israel does not affect you, that it is your problem. It affects the whole world. It had affected and it will affect, specially it will affect.

SuperKill
March 27, 2004, 10:20 am
Icarius - the thread would die when palloco says so ;P

palloco - i dont really understand your post, its your fault to have that opinnion.. like meandor said, you never lived here and you wont know the whole deal untill you will be a part of it.
we dont do nothing that is provoked by our pride.. we dont have to show the world we're tough on a bunch of guarilla (spell?) warfare "warriors" (suiciders)
the army does its job, if you had a land where one of your inhabitants would decide to explode and kill 15+ people, what would you do ?
let him go with it ?
destroying his house (that we support anyway) has nothing to do with pride, its even stupidly mercifull.
but when a leader of an orgenization is letting HIS pride decides on what's gonna happen, it gotta stop.
he cant think he's running the country, planning all the suicides and thinking he could get away with it.
the fact that he's living in israel doesnt mean anything, its the same as bin laden would live in america.. usa army will kill him no matter how.
besides, he was a selfish egoist man that deserved to be hanged by the balls, not only causing many deaths to israelies.. he also ruined the lifes of many palastinian families by sending their only child (the terrorist) to explode or shoot somewhere.
his vice leader is now sending little kids (age of 14 and 10) with 7 kilo explosive chargs on their body to try and explode in bus.. when the kid was interviewed he said the vice leader has told him he'll have sex in heaven (....................) if he will explode in israely territory, thats the lowest any battle "orgenization" can get, and that's yasin method.. to send innocent looking people or kids to busses and explode it.

eyic - its only obvious to you, you dont know anything about the situation.. you're basing everything you know on street rumors or whatever.. just stop posting here because you are way off the topic

m00`
March 27, 2004, 10:44 am
quote:Originally posted by Aquarius
[OT] Hi m00` are u back? [:P]

nah, I just post to anything not regarding soldat, and anything I feel interested in posting in.

palloco
March 27, 2004, 11:27 am
"we dont do nothing that is provoked by our pride.."
Yes, you do. Sharon, an international hated man due to he had massacred palestinians before in Sabra and Shatila, but still a hero in Israel because of those actions, should not ever walk over Holy muslims places. That is only a show that israelis will do whatever they want whenever they want. What else could it be?

"his vice leader is now sending little kids (age of 14 and 10) with 7 kilo explosive chargs on their body to try and explode in bus.. "
What had I told you? Yassin was gonna be replaced and there you have it. Killing leaders will arrange nothing, therefore, it is nothing to laugh at.

"the army does its job, if you had a land where one of your inhabitants would decide to explode and kill 15+ people, what would you do ?"
Killing him and trying to cooperate with the other nation which is the source of these terrorists to eliminate them all. But you had not done that. Israel had invaded Palestina and taken measures against its population like curfew (toque de queda in spanish, dunno if it is the correct translation) without taking into account the government.

I never lived in Israel. I do not know the whole deal. But neither you can know the whole deal because you are already in one side, and you are quite blind to see what is happening to palestinians.
Do you live in Palestina? NO, NO, NO. So how could you know then what is happening there?
There are israelis who support a peaceful way to end this confrontation... WHY? tell me why.
There are israelis who support exterminate palestinians... Yeah they also want the peace, but creating it and not signing it, but they will not be able to create it because if they ever try to exterminate all palestinians, arab nations will strike Israel again... and then it will not be only 3 or 4 nations. You should be more worried about these israeli terrorists than palestinian terrorists. They had already killed Rabin and will kill anyone trying to make peace with palestinians if they give them any concessions.

SuperKill
March 27, 2004, 12:18 pm
palastina is another name for israel, sure i lived there

Sprocket
March 27, 2004, 12:58 pm
what kind of sick people are you, posting a pic of a man with headshot...
this forum is about a game, not a guy with a hole in his head.

palloco
March 27, 2004, 2:30 pm
I am talking of Palestina as Cis-Jordany + Gaza, you know, that state with capital in Jerusalen and ruled by Arafat wether it is a recognized or not nation. So that is the only thing you can comment.

gi.joe
March 27, 2004, 11:47 pm
it is quite funny to read the various posts made by the ignorant masses belonging to these forums...
almost all of us (with the exception of a few) havent even got a clue as to the social, political and historical background regarding the israeli-palestinian conflict.. it would be quite idiotic for a person, with no knowledge whatsoever on the subject, to get up on his high horse, and judge the current situation and the people involved. Of course suicide bombings and murder are morally wrong, but you must think about the circumstances and events that have taken place prior to the conflict, which have driven the peaceful Arab and Israeli societies to these dire measures...

SuperKill
March 28, 2004, 3:02 am
I am talking of Palestina as Cis-Jordany + Gaza, you know, that state with capital in Jerusalen and ruled by Arafat wether it is a recognized or not nation. So that is the only thing you can comment.

theres nothing to comment.. you turn my comments to diffrent questions or you base them on facts you made up, and lose the battle behavior, i'm not fighting with you.

meandor and g.i~ said it the best so far, you dont live here.. dont act like you understand everything

palloco
March 28, 2004, 10:27 am
Neither you do live there, you live in a city quite appart from the suicides and wars. How many people had died in your city because of terrorism? 2 in a year, 3? What could you know about this situation when you live behind the iron curtain created by your government? You could even live in Jerusalen and still being blind.
I had pointed the fact that no israeli has rights to make a pic like the one you posted, because you provoked this war with all of your actions.

SuperKill
March 28, 2004, 12:14 pm
what are you gonna do ?
arrest me for posting a 'gore' pic ?
give me a break.. dont act all saint now, and btw there wasnt even 1 terror event in my city ;D so that narrows down the people that died in my town to.. 0
but other then that i have family in other cities and some of my family were injured by terrorism, and i saw a terrorist explodes in a bus with my own eyes..

"because you provoked this war with all of your actions."
do you listen to yourself ..?
lets make an example.

A:you cant sit here
B:why?
A:cuz i said so
B:what are you gonna do if i sit here?
A:kick your ass
B:f~ck you!

you're saying that B is the one who should take the fault because he provoked him by saying f~ck you.. ?

palloco
March 28, 2004, 12:56 pm
Yes because A stinks and still B wanted to sit next to him while there were more places to sit.

that fuking sniper
March 28, 2004, 1:21 pm
You relate that to Israel's situation? Nah... Palestinians were provoked by alot of things other than the Israelis, before the formation of Israel.

Think a few centuries ago, crusaders waged war and left a bloody gap of hatred between the Muslims (which composed most of the Middle East at that time) and the Christians (Mostly Europeans).

After that you had the Turks who took over the whole Middle East and North Africa for about 400 years. During these 4 centuries, Middle Easterns were living under occupation which also left a psychological schism between the Middle East and everyone else.

The English finally drove out the Turkish occupation with the help of the French. They then devided the Middle East nicely into newly formed countries to make it more managable between the English and the French.

In Palestine's case, it was governed by the English, who promised that they would stay there only for 5 years and try to rebuild it, then give it back to the Palestinians. Note: there WERE some Jews in there at the time, very few, however, they remained there despite the diaspora. The English and French turned out holding the Middle East for 20 years, and making a huge mess by leaving the devided countries apart when they were once a unified country, and could have been at the time if they didnt devide it. The Arab part was pretty mad at the English and French for that, but then, Israel was formed right in the middle of the mess.

Obviously with all that aggression and anger, Arab countries did attack. And Israel won over all of them. Heres where parts come into place. The Palestinians, specifically, *didnt* attack Israel, they didnt have a millitary at the time, barely millitia or a small police force. Other countries were the attackers. Now during this war, Israel took over the West Bank and Gaza Strip, which belonged at the time to Egypt. Egypt let Israel keep Gaza Strip. And thats how it is now.

Israel views the occupation as self defence. Palestinians view it as oppression.

The problem today rises from deep, common depression. The Palestinians are called Palestinians for no reason, even. Where is Palestine? There is no such thing. There is Israel now, but the people under its control over at the West Bank and Gaza strip cant have Israeli identity, even though this is the country that governs them.

Furthermore, Palestinians are usually too poor to immigrate to a decent country, most end up in other Arab countries, heres something the world was denying for a long time now: In Arab countries, the average Palestinian barely has the right to drive a taxi. Thanks to our benevolent leaders over there for helping fellow Arabs out ;)

So basically the average Palestinian is stuck in a land that he cant really call home, but has nowhere else where he would call home. He cant work and have full rights unless given to him, but they arent, because he isnt Israeli, he belongs to some country called "Palestine", but nobody seems to find it, though, pity.

What led to the intefada revolt was this continuous oppression which generated aggression, and organizations such as Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and others which point a guilty finger at Israel, tell the average Palestinian that if he would go and exact revenge on the people who killed his/her family by oppression, end his/her own miserable life in a "glorious" death, and be rewarded in paradise if he/she blows up into innocent Israelis.

Nothing big really happened until the intefadas, there were 2 of them. The first wasnt as nearly as bad as the second. The first involved knife attacks and minor shootings and some small bombings. The second one was a whole new story. Suicide bombings every day, shootings at cars in highways, bus suicides, marketplace suicides, mall suicides, virtually anywhere concievable which was crowded with people was a potential target. A living hell.

The second intefada was triggered by Ariel Sharon's march into the Aqsa Mosque, from which it derives its name - the Aqsa revolt.

For the average Israeli, though, things seemed different. He didnt know all the things that were going on over at the West Bank. He lived a normal life as anyone in his position would, but suddenly he saw the aggression coming, but didnt see what triggered it. Thus the only explanation is "these guys just hate our guts and want us out of here". Thats true, now, for most Palestinians, really, they want a country that will give them a chance to live in, but now they are so pissed off they want all of Israel gone, which cant happen, so its a bad position. Israeli authorities now will never give Palestine the right to be recognized as an independent nation because it is too dangerous to give a people ruled by terrorist organizations the power of independence. But then again, that's exactly why the Palestinians are fighting, because they need a place to live in.

I hope that gave some of you an insight into what happened.

Ho Chi Minh
March 28, 2004, 2:01 pm
wow.

palloco
March 28, 2004, 2:06 pm
LOL, SK put back tht message there goes maturity

SuperKill
March 28, 2004, 3:04 pm
;P
didnt look at it right.. and mixed up between A and B (in your post)

Ho Chi Minh
March 28, 2004, 3:10 pm
this conversation in not helping anything, none of you can change what is happening, none of you are gaining anything by this conversation,
it'll just end up with more [:-censored]s and [:-censored]s and [:-censored]s,

shut up now

palloco
March 28, 2004, 3:27 pm
Ho Chi Minh,I tell you once more. STOP SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE!
Maybe we will not change anything, but we all are learning. Talking is the solution to conflcts. People like you should not exist.

Chakra
March 28, 2004, 3:37 pm
Well until the grand wise Pubah TFS stepped in and managed to illustrate the situation in a way that mostly everyone can agree to and not really enhance upon (damn him), SK was asking what we thought of the situation there, and the killing of that terrorist fella. I don't think anyone was aiming to change anything.

Anyhow, I'd wager this thread has found a new goal: the mass-whooping of HoChi's flamable ass... you won't get anywhere trying to be an underdeveloped angsty BMF.

SuperKill
March 28, 2004, 4:09 pm
actually i stopped looking at chi mang sui's~whatever posts already so i doubt the thread will come to that

Ho Chi Minh
March 28, 2004, 4:38 pm
bah, all cu.nt heads

that fuking sniper
March 29, 2004, 12:04 am
Palloco: Even though the West Bank is only recognized as a nation by other few Arab countries, or some that oppose Israel, Palestine cant act like an independent nation, it never will until the occupation ends.

There are often Jewish settlements who are populated by Zionist fanatics that normally go in and attack the neighbouring Arab villages/cities, burn their crops and kill farm animals. Nobody talks about that, though, in Israel, seeing that the settlers are a nice community of peaceful citizens. As a result of their attacks, they are often targeted by retaliations from the terrorist organizations in the West Bank and Gaza strip, this, on the other hand, everyone sees in Israel. Israeli authorities always used this as a reason and excuse to further their occupation, and the terrorist organizations, on the other side, to provoke anti-Jewish aggression.

And now for the 2 men who took a dump metaphor:
As you can see, it doesnt matter who actually took a dump, it will stink for both men. If the second man decides to take a dump there because the first man bothered him, they will both be bothered by the horrible stink :P

Such is the problem in there, sad, though, that nobody says it aloud.

societies_punishment
March 29, 2004, 8:54 am
Thanks for the info TFS, this will inspire me to look in on it better later [:D]

Wow, it amazes me how stupid that some people can be. Why go around killing people with bombs. I would say they should go ahead and kill yourself if they are that stupid they deserve to die, however there are innocent lives that are lost in the conflict. Big problem is that everything has gotten so fuked up over the years that most of the factions don't know which way is up and bomb the hell outta the other side unproductively just because they are bombing them... kinda pointless.

BUT I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION ... It may sound dumb at first but lemme explain all they need to do is make their own fuking country and get the hell outta there ... but how? all the space in the world has been taken already.

Simply (instead of sending thousands of people to their deaths by bombing the other side) send them to India home of the biggest mountains in the world .... take the dirt from those mountains and make an island in the gulf of Iraq!! There you go... they are safe on a fuking island.

Face it if they took those lives and did my stupid idea it may just actually work, funny as it sounds they would have enough people to do it with and even other countries could take the soil from their mines and give it to them because tons of countries already waste millions of dollars trying to rebuild middle east countries that get blown up again anyways for example Americans spent how many dollars and are to spend more on building Iraq ....... I think it was double digit millions... they could use that money to make a small island that they can add on to later with more fuking dirt and the plant life would even already be in the topsoil that im sure that they will find.

It?s the most fuked up crazy idea I ever thought up but face it, it would work, you know it and in fact save everyone?s lives and the opposing side would probably even help them as a sign of telling them to STFU and STAY THE FUK AWAY!!!

So lets recap

Problem 1- The entire worlds economy already is suffering with these wars and rebuilding
Solution 1- Spend the money on shipping dirt to the Gulf of Iraq and make an Island i gurentee it would cost at least 50 percent less.

Problem 2- People by the thousands die all the time from terrorist attacks
Solution 2- Help them rebuild their country elsewhere -ie. A FUKING ISLAND besides its more cost effective to start from scratch then it is to rebuild.

Problem 3- Wars and rebuilding cost too much money
Solution 3- If you eliminate the problem rather then stepping in every now and then and think that your helping when in fact your not

Problem 4- Both side hate eachother
Solutions 4- Both sides probably would leave each other alone if they both work together for a chance to keep each other apart

Problem 5- road access to India is limited because of the mountains
Solution 5- the mountain range would be reduced and they can then have more roads and even more space for cities.

Problem 6- stupit people that think they can climb these mountains die all the time because they wanna prove something thats irrelevent
Solution 6- no more mountains for the climbers to die on!!! and India would get richer because theres probly hidden stores of gold and diamonds deep withing these mountains which would make it worth it to India.

Its so crazy it just might work

palloco
March 29, 2004, 11:52 am
Palestine even when it cannot govern itself, it can do diplomatic efforts, but while Arafat or someone like him have the power this is certainly not possible.
I dont know if people in settlements are Zionist. Maybe a lot of them are... but maybe more are poor people who can only have a decent home going there. And they have no other choice if they live there rather than supprt those Zionists(who are obviously the ones with more power) or live (or not) a hell with enraged palestinians

SP:
1:Economy is suffering? No. USA economy is based on weaponry. If wars stop USA would be destroyed.
3:Putting palestines in an island? LOL. Madagascar? That was the first option suggested to send Israeli, but they wanted their actual lands. The problem would appear in another place... apart from the fact they dont have money to voyage to other place, as someone had already appointed.
2: LOL

SuperKill
March 29, 2004, 1:28 pm
pffffffffff.. c'mon tfs dont act dumb, you know very well that nobody likes settlers and they are being moved out.
i seriously doubt about the burning farms and that sort of crap.. if u have the info source to where u heard it can you show us ?

Icarius
March 29, 2004, 7:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ho Chi Minh
shut up now

WOAH, [:-censored], MOD IN THE MAKING RIGHT THERE GUYS....

Let this thing be talked about, I like to view people's opinions on this...

SuperKill
March 29, 2004, 7:57 pm
yea you're kinda late on requests this is 7 page old already..

Meandor
March 29, 2004, 9:30 pm
Yeah let's turn this into a Ho Chi Minh bashing thread.

Ho Chi Minh
March 29, 2004, 10:38 pm
or howabout you go f.uck yourself

BMF
March 29, 2004, 11:25 pm
i kick ass

that fuking sniper
March 30, 2004, 1:50 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
pffffffffff.. c'mon tfs dont act dumb, you know very well that nobody likes settlers and they are being moved out.
i seriously doubt about the burning farms and that sort of crap.. if u have the info source to where u heard it can you show us ?

Maybe not many people like the settlers, but the news surely did. I never once saw an article stating how the settlers attacked nearing Arab villages, but I saw at least 5 on each and ever suicide bombing or shooting attempt that happened in some remote and random settlement that nobody barely knows where the hell is located.

Edit: Oh, I didnt know they were being moved out, but that's a good sign, a compromise from each side will bring both peoples closer to mutual peace.

And about burning crops and trees and killing farm animals. I know that from relatives who were actually attacked themselves, but I cant find any solid evidence for that, so you might just take my awfully biased word for it :P. Attacks such as these werent really ever on CNN or Israeli news, just on Arab news that I sometimes watched with my parents.

Palloco: Lets not miscomprehend the meaning of Zionism, here. Settlers are usually distorting its meaning into something like "the Jews should have Israel for themselves, ONLY". Pretty much the counterpart of what the Palestinians terrorist organizations try to inspire. Zionism was Herzel's prophecy that the Jews will one day return to their long lost homeland, which they did, but it had no aggressive connotation whatsoever. The fanatic treatment of that movement is different, and distorts it to fit individuals' or fanatical right-wing organizations' goals. This also resembles most of the Islamic terrorist organizations in the world, they completely distort the meaning of their own religion, they surely dont care, they just use it as a meaning of control. The people are not only led to violence but also to the belief that its a devine right to boast that aggression.

Another misunderstanding is that of Yassir Arafat. Arafat isnt a leader who led the terrorist movements, he never inspired them. He was a Palestinian version of Nelson Mandela, so to speak, that wanted to free Palestine, not necessarily by violence. He did have some aggressive moves against Israel, I dont deny that, but he didnt necessarily persue that path to "freedom".

Its widely believed that Yassir was the one behind all the terrorism and hatred, while in actualiy he was just a figurehead with no real power, much like the feudal Japanese hirarchy, the empreror didnt have any power, it was all about the Shogun, or the warlord. Same in Palestine. The leaders of Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other few groups are the ones who actually ran Palestine from the backstage. Arafat didnt really have the scepter of authority in his hand, which is why he couldnt do anything to help his country out. He didnt have the power over the angry masses who were really controled and motivated by the terrorist organizations, while at the same time he was pressured by Israel and other countries to stop terrorism he had no power over.

If you all remember, Arafat did win a Novel prise for peace, and was a handshake away from peace between Israel and Palestine, back with Izzac Rabin, who was assassinated at that moment. Izzac was another peace acolyte, if he should have lived through that, we might have had peace ever since 1995.

Unfortunately it wasnt so...

?
March 30, 2004, 2:35 am
I am sexy.

Weed
March 30, 2004, 6:14 am
damn, good job on posting that picture SK, maybe u can show these ignorants a bit of what we have to deal here with

now as for the ppl who posted here:
Palloco, everytime i put on the spanish news, i see "a palestinian militant took his life by bombing himself in an israeli restaurant..." now i can only say you ppl are so false... u got the ETA, they want a piece of land too, and they kill ppl too... u had the big attacks on the 3 trains this month, and yet, spanish media feels they can talk shiet bout Israel while they have the same problems... i guess choosing a communist (shall i say socialist to be politicly correct?) prime minister is the way of handling it? nah.
for the rest of you all, in case u didnt know it, this old, crippled, semi blind man, who we bombed from a plane, planned lots of terrorist attacks, he wasnt a terrorist himself maybe, but he did plan them, and he was the religious leader of the Hammas (in case u didnt know it, the Hammas was created by this old crippled fuk). 2 out of 10 families here have a familiar who was killed/injured in a terrorist attack... now think it, 2 out of 10... 6 million ppl... that is a lot.
why do they blow themselves up to kill israelis? well, for 2 reasons, 1 is to get their land, they think that cowardly killing kids they will get something...
2nd reason is coz they are extremist muslims, they think that by killing jews/israelis they will have 7 virgins waiting for them in heaven... poor ignorant fuks... take a look at the power of religion...
the 2nd Intifada started coz Sharon went to the place SK talked bout before... he was asked why was he there, and he said that he can go anywhere on Israel, and he is right. so they started this campaign, killing innocent israelis, showing the palestinian children they made die with their stupidity on CNN to make the world feel sorry for them... and the funny part is how they laugh at the world, they must be thinking "how stupid are those idiots, feeling sorry for us, they dont know Israel is just the beggining of what we want..." do u really think that they only want Israel? dont u ppl think they would love to take control of the older islamic lands? like spain and all of africa? and asia? well, i feel pitty for the ignorants of this world...
anyway, back to it... ppl talk bout it here and there, alright, but did CNN cover the story of the 10 year old palestinian boy that was sent by terrorists over to Israel, and when this lil kid got stopped on the border, by israeli soldiers (that could die any moment now, coz of these cowards) they found he had an explosive belt attached to a cell phone on his backpack... now, this lil kid, was supposed to take that belt over to a terrorist inside Israel... the guys who gave him the belt payed him 5 shekel... thats a dollar... and the best part is, that when the kid was with the soldiers, the terrorists who gave him the belt tryed to blow it off... now tell me, what are they trying to defend, if they send lil kids to die in a coward attack? what are they trying to get by that? the kid wasnt supposed to die, and he didnt, coz our soldiers took care of the bomb. but then the kid said he was willing to do a terrorist attack... now see how they grow up their kids: to be future terrorists...
and then i saw on the news how many palestinian kids said to the press "i would love to be a terrorist and kill as many jews as possible" when asked why he didnt say to liberate palestin (what he should have said if the terrorists have tought him that), but he said because jews are pigs, and they all have to die.
that kinda reminds me of the education in nazi germany... teaching lil kids that all the jews have to die...
feel empathy for a terrorist leader? never.
hate all the terrorists to death? obviously.
hating all the Islamic and Arabic ppl out there? no, there is no reason for me to hate them. i only hate extremists, i also hate jewish extremists, as much as i hate muslim extremists... but at least we dont go around creating terrorist groups.

m00`
March 30, 2004, 6:22 am
Why are people trying to defend their land called Terrorists, dont you think Palestinians would blow them selves up for the sake of killing the jews BECAUSE of what their doing...

ffs and your sayign everyone feels sorry for palestinians which is bull sh!t, no one ever says a word about them on the news.

"600 Palestinians died, another day of ownage for the israelians, hooray..."

:-|

societies_punishment
March 30, 2004, 6:44 am
meh i was more or less acting stupit [:D] but seriousl;y they have to do something better then this ... goddam

that fuking sniper
March 30, 2004, 6:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
anyway, back to it... ppl talk bout it here and there, alright, but did CNN cover the story of the 10 year old palestinian boy that was sent by terrorists over to Israel, and when this lil kid got stopped on the border, by israeli soldiers (that could die any moment now, coz of these cowards) they found he had an explosive belt attached to a cell phone on his backpack... now, this lil kid, was supposed to take that belt over to a terrorist inside Israel... the guys who gave him the belt payed him 5 shekel... thats a dollar... and the best part is, that when the kid was with the soldiers, the terrorists who gave him the belt tryed to blow it off... now tell me, what are they trying to defend, if they send lil kids to die in a coward attack? what are they trying to get by that?

You hit it right on the spot, Weed. Terrorists dont fight for ideals anymore, they fight for a hollow cause they once thought meant something, but now its only hate. They dont *care* about who dies, or who wins in this war, they just want to kill Jews. But my posts werent about empathy to any side, I'm against and with both of them at the same time (as wierd as it sounds, its true).

But to solve a problem, you get down to its roots, thats why I went back and explained the whole aggression between Muslims and westerners from the start. Things like this dont happen for no reason, and for them to end you have to end them like they started, piece by piece.

I harbour no love for the terrorist assholes over there in Palestine, but I dont really love Sharon either. When he actually "walked" into the mosq, he didnt just go in. He barged in with soldiers, impersonating a mini-invasion, obviously disrespecting the solace of the worshippers. We had a school field trip the Aqsa mosq once, and it was so quiet and well kept you couldnt even walk with shoes inside. Obviously, Sharon did this on purpose. Sure, its his country and he can do whatever he wants, but not without consequences. Its like dropping a glass of water and saying that you could always have dropped it and now you're disappointed that its broken.

Same with the other side, if they were at least trying to do any good in there they would: first, disband. Second, reconsider their goal in life. Third, re-read the Koran and explain what it really meant to the people who think they believe in Islam. Fourth, stop abusing their own people, but that cant really happen, every single goverment in the world does this, in one measure or another, and the people are so lazy and ignorant they dont bother to notice, most of the time they dont care to either way. Sad.

I'm ultimately neutral in this, and almost any other conflict I've whitnessed, normally because I always bother to look at the cause, ask why and how, instead of what and who. People should learn to act like that, and I mean no boast. If someone was really trying to solve this problem they would have had sympathy disaprooval for both sides, because both have their causes, but yet again did bad things. I, myself was present in 2 suicide bombings, and am lucky to be alive, really. I've lost friends, family members, and some respect because of this war, but I'm still neutral. All of us should learn how to give anyone and everyone a chance.

Weed
March 30, 2004, 6:59 am
Moo, sorry for telling u this buddy... but i dont think u know enough bout the issue for u to feel so right of ur words, u live far away, in a silent country... and u aint even mature enough to understand all of politics...
dont get me wrong kiddo, im not saying ur stupid or anything, im just saying that u should either make a lil research bout the issue, or keep it quite, i understand ur opinion, but its out of place ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as for the wannabee vietnamese communist leader... ur a fuking piece of shiet, u should be burn in hell for being so stupid, i hate deepshiets like u, go fuk urself u fuking fuk, u god damn piece of shiet... now take a look at that u lil sh!tty fuk, u made me curse you... thats hard to get u mother fuking racists idiot, might ur mother be raped by 6000 terrorists... without paying her like normaly... and yes ppl, im turning my post into a lil charlie bashing... fuk u mother fuking fuk, may u loose bot ur legs when u step on an american mine on ur way to your fuking work at making underground passages for ur stupid vietkong friends. fuk u mother fuking fuker may ur children born without legs and arms, without brains like u, and without balls like the terrorists. and once again, fuk u mother fukin fuk!

gi.joe
March 30, 2004, 7:49 am
wow, thats gotta be some sort of record... most number of 'fuks' said in one post.. well maybe not.. theres always CC's posts

*sigh

so immature

Captain RibMan
March 30, 2004, 8:10 am
im menatally scarred now

palloco
March 30, 2004, 9:09 am
"Palloco, everytime i put on the spanish news, i see "a palestinian militant took his life by bombing himself in an israeli restaurant..." now i can only say you ppl are so false... u got the ETA, they want a piece of land too, and they kill ppl too... u had the big attacks on the 3 trains this month, and yet, spanish media feels they can talk shiet bout Israel while they have the same problems... i guess choosing a communist (shall i say socialist to be politicly correct?) prime minister is the way of handling it? nah."

I do not really know what do you mean.
ETA... what does it do in benefit of of Basque country? NOTHING. Terrorist muslims are trying to blow away israelis from the only way their ignorance shows them since they have no active representation.
What had been ETA doing? Benefitting central government of Spain, it is a tool of the central government, they had purged the members of their parties that had shown they supported basque independence. Which parties? PP and PSOE, both are the same, both had been doing the same.When ETA had blown Carrero Blanco his car had flown 20 meters, but while they attempted against PP leader his car had hardly suffered any damage...
PSOE communist? LOL. It is not even socialist. It is completely capitalist, the only thing it had been doing the last time it governed was selling statal companies and getting out all possible money from spanish to full their pockets.
BTW the attacks on trains were provoked by Al-Qaeda.

"fuk u mother fuking fuk, may u loose bot ur legs when u step on an american mine on ur way to your fuking work at making underground passages for ur stupid vietkong friends. fuk u mother fuking fuker may ur children born without legs and arms, without brains like u, and without balls like the terrorists. and once again, fuk u mother fukin fuk!"

That shows you are brainwashed. You had been enraged and you believe you are better than palestinians. You are acting like them. When had they said they wanted Israel? THey want their lands, what is nowadays called Palestine. And they can hardly have it when they cannot freely get outta their homes unless when Israel army says so. They had been living in their lands as best as they could and then a bunch of jews came, expoliated their lands and humiliated them. What do you think they would do with your attitude? Sending you flowers?

m00`
March 30, 2004, 9:13 am
I agree with pallaco, why would palestinians send jews flowers for taking over their land? 0.o

that fuking sniper
March 30, 2004, 9:18 am
This thread will now turn into a flame war, there is no use for anyone to continue reading it, as I see it. Goodbye, ex-meaningful thread.

Ho Chi Minh
March 30, 2004, 11:44 am
Moo, sorry for telling u this buddy... but i dont think u know enough bout the issue for u to feel so right of ur words, u live far away, in a silent country... and u aint even mature enough to understand all of politics...
dont get me wrong kiddo, im not saying ur stupid or anything, im just saying that u should either make a lil research bout the issue, or keep it quite, i understand ur opinion, but its out of place ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as for the wannabee vietnamese communist leader... ur a fuking piece of shiet, u should be burn in hell for being so stupid, i hate deepshiets like u, go fuk urself u fuking fuk, u god damn piece of shiet... now take a look at that u lil sh!tty fuk, u made me curse you... thats hard to get u mother fuking racists idiot, might ur mother be raped by 6000 terrorists... without paying her like normaly... and yes ppl, im turning my post into a lil charlie bashing... fuk u mother fuking fuk, may u loose bot ur legs when u step on an american mine on ur way to your fuking work at making underground passages for ur stupid vietkong friends. fuk u mother fuking fuker may ur children born without legs and arms, without brains like u, and without balls like the terrorists. and once again, fuk u mother fukin fuk!

the feeling is mutual, and more likely to materialise on your side of the world.
and im not racist

SuperKill
March 30, 2004, 1:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by m00`
I agree with pallaco, why would palestinians send jews flowers for taking over their land? 0.o

look.. if you dont know wtf are you talking about, atleast dont copy what other people write and post it again, just leave the goddamn thread cuz you're talking nonsense, i'm telling you the in a way your brain could understand: you dont know what the hell you are talking about, none of what you said make sense or is actually true..

people like you would say - f*cking jews its their own fault they were hated in germany so much so they got slaughtered.

you see that doesnt make sense at all but it fits to your words exactly, save the idiotism and get your ass to another thread..
and anyway this wont be any debate thread anymore so it would be nice for a moderator to lock the thread

m00`
March 31, 2004, 7:01 am
err sorry SK, but I dont hate jews and I dont hate Palestenians either, why do you want people to feel sorry for you and not other people? That are suffering a lot more.

Example : A lot of people feel sorry for the jews coz of what happened ages ago back in WW2, and now your laughing at a guy that made a group of people suicide to kill jews which have fu.cked up their land.

Hypocrite =|

gi.joe
March 31, 2004, 8:23 am
now that eyic is 14, he seems to believe that hes come of age..not so
seriously man.. quit while youre ahead.. youre not gaining any respect up in here, possibly a bit deeper than what youre used to.

that fuking sniper
March 31, 2004, 9:38 am
Actually he has a point there. If one person supporting one side and one side only, who grieves of his side's suffering but doesnt feel any sympathy for the other, he a hyporcite. Why would you want people to feel sympathy for you and not for the opposing side, especially when its war, where there is no "legitimate" and "illigitimate" reasons to take part in? Are you, your people, race, ethnicity, religion, or cultures better than your enemies'? Thats the kind of question Eyic's asking, and you guys are putting him down instead of actually answering his question. Dont take advantage of his age just because you are so incompetent at arguement and debate.

Edit: Heres another question, from me: Eyic is 14, I'm 15, currently, thats only a 1 year's difference, why doesnt anyone put me down because of my age?

morpheus
March 31, 2004, 10:51 am
after having the opportunity to visit israel on 3 different occasions, listening to view points from the locals and seeing things with my owns eyes, the only conclusion i can come to is this:

israel: they killed 1 israeli, so we must kill 2 palestinians.
palestine: they killed 2 pakis, so we must kill 3 israelis.
israel: they killed 3 israelis, so we must kill 4 palestinians.

etc etc etc.

now, ask the palestinians why they killed the israeli: because we don't like them.
ask the israelis why they killed the palestinians: they started it, we'll finish it.

ask the palestinians why they don't like the israelis: we just don't.
ask the israelis if it's possible to forget retribution and work on peace: they started it, we'll finish it.

do you even know what you're fighting about? both: we don't like them.
surely there must be more to it than "we don't like them". answer: no.

bring in the fact that they're basically fighting for a chunk of land and a few will know that, but the majority still go with, "we don't like them."

of course, this is a scaled down version, but you get the picture. it's come down to the true reason for any type of war being fought being lost, to just plain and simple hatred and nothing more.

Ho Chi Minh
March 31, 2004, 12:37 pm
wtf has pakistan got to do with this..

SuperKill
March 31, 2004, 1:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by m00`
err sorry SK, but I dont hate jews and I dont hate Palestenians either, why do you want people to feel sorry for you and not other people? That are suffering a lot more.

Example : A lot of people feel sorry for the jews coz of what happened ages ago back in WW2, and now your laughing at a guy that made a group of people suicide to kill jews which have fu.cked up their land.

Hypocrite =|

who the f*ck is asking for people to feel sorry for himself ? not me.. and not any israely that i know.
example ?
that was a bad example..
the hallocost~(however u spell it) - 6 million jews died. -> people should feel bad about it

the dead terrorist thing - sent about 100 people from his own side to their death and killed about 200, total people that died by him are around 300..plus little children with explosive charges that weight about half of their own weigh. -> people should piss on his grave
"wow now that's a freedom fighter!" .. my ass.

tfs calm down .. its not the age that we really care about, its the stupidity, hell he's posting all of his posts without even reading anything.

eyic show us what do you know and tell us why do you think it was 'their' land ?

" idiot =| "

2k34o
March 31, 2004, 9:14 pm
its clear, the ones with power ( posts/age ) looks down on those with less power ( posts/age ) and then when the ones with little power ( posts/age ) become more powerfull... i think youre getting it

ClanKwH
March 31, 2004, 10:05 pm
one day when israel is ruins they will understand

Weed
April 1, 2004, 1:19 am
well, actually, dont think every israeli hates palestinians.
WE let their workers get in our land to work and with the money they earn here they can build themselves houses and give food to their families, no one will ever hear me say that every palestinian is a terrorist, that is generalising, and i hate that.
but the best point of view about the issue is obviously TFS' point of view, SK is more rude on trying to prove his point, but the real point is, why the heck is ppl all around the world condemning us for killing the leader and creator of a terrorist group? its a great move, of course someone will take his place, but for real, killing terrorists shouldnt be a bad thing in the eyes of the world, unless they are so false/stupid to think terrorists should keep killing ppl.
if u ask me, im up for giving the palestinians the right to be a country, but im not up for letting the terrorist groups go on with the killing, i think that at least, if we give them a country, and they make a terrorist attack, it can be taken as an act of war, and then we could attack them back.
i guess you ppl also love to hear that the hizballah doesnt miss chances to bomb our northern cities from their high lands on lebanon and Syria... and you will say "yes, they are right to do it, israel took their lands..." if u say that, im sure you havent heard of all the wars we had with syria. but what do you care? you sit in your european country, inside your beautyful bubbles, but yes, blame the jews for everything. i guess some of the ppl that posted in this thread would be happy if Hitler would have killed us all back then... i just hope, for the good of those ignorant anti semits, that they never get sick, or need a surgery... coz in case they dont know it, most of the important remedies and cures for diseases were created/discovered by jewish ppl... or maybe watching "the pasion of the christ" will make more ignorants hate jews... pretty nice.
the issue is, that countries condemning us for killing a terrorist leader are so freakin false, they should at least suffer one big terrorist attack so they can see what we have to put up with.
and yes, ill be joining the army in 7 months, and im surely going to serve in Gaza or the west bank, and u know what? im happy to do it, coz if i can stop 1 terrorist from entering Israel, i will know my family is safe for that day.
as for soldiers killing innocent palestinians every day... lay off the CNN, its total bs, our army is in their borders, building a wall so they cant get in israel and we cant get in palestin, and the issue of us destroying their houses with bulldozers? we destroy explosive warehouses and the houses of the terrorists that already did the attacks.
but you ppl should keep living in your bubbles of perfumed air and economical wealth, its obviously too asy to point your blaming fingers and say "damn jews, they kill poor palestinians" but try putting yourselves in our boots, you are too lucky/unlucky of living in countries without wars in their lands, without having terrorist attacks, without being scared of going to a coffee shop and get blown to pieces, without having to deal with the deaths of ppl u know or love by the hands of a coward... so stay in your bubbles, and if blaming us, condemning us, and talking down on us makes you all feel better, thats good for you, but its a damn shame ppl can live with themselves like that.

gi.joe
April 1, 2004, 7:02 am
the question weed about that barrier that Israel is building, is whether or not its actually ON their land in the first place... i mean whats to stop some country just going straight in and placing a fence down some other countries land.. which in turn increases the fence builders property size...

i agree that Israel was justified in taking out that terrorist SOB and im all for it..

m00`
April 1, 2004, 7:21 am
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe
now that eyic is 14, he seems to believe that hes come of age..not so
seriously man.. quit while youre ahead.. youre not gaining any respect up in here, possibly a bit deeper than what youre used to.

im 13....

btw stfu about m yage for once ffs, I post what I post, I post what I know, either ignore me or answer me with a proper post idiot.

"blah blah, he is blah blah and blah years old bla hblah blah blah blah blah" stfu and let me post what I know and what I want to say.

Btw SK i dont give a damn what u say, you can go suck sharons balls :/

Weed
April 1, 2004, 7:32 am
GI.Joe, thats a good question, coz u should know this "barrier" is in the frontier between us and them, that means, its more in OUR lands then in theirs, coz we are the ones interested in building it, and if we want to build it in our lands, we have our rights. they can cry about it, but its just another way of getting the attention of the media and make Israel look bad in the eyes of the world.

that fuking sniper
April 1, 2004, 8:04 am
well, actually, dont think every israeli hates palestinians.
WE let their workers get in our land to work and with the money they earn here they can build themselves houses and give food to their families, no one will ever hear me say that every palestinian is a terrorist, that is generalising, and i hate that.

This sounds like Israel is doing them a favor. What they want is Israel to get out of the West Bank and Gaza strip, but now they want all Jews out of Israel because of the over-excessive hate. But since Israel really conquered Palestine about 50 years ago, and never let it go since then, you should hardly start viewing this as a favor. But then again, for a person on the Israeli side, it does seem like it. For a Palestinian it would seem like what I wrote.

"GI.Joe, thats a good question, coz u should know this "barrier" is in the frontier between us and them, that means, its more in OUR lands then in theirs, coz we are the ones interested in building it, and if we want to build it in our lands, we have our rights. they can cry about it, but its just another way of getting the attention of the media and make Israel look bad in the eyes of the world."

You hit the G-spot again, Weed :P Israel can build whatever barrier it wants on lands that belongs to it by conquest, however a Palestinian cant build his house without authorization from his conquerors, but he doesnt have anywhere to call a land of his own, he is born conquered. But for some reason people think he should feel alright about it, stay quiet, and never ever revolt or act upon accumulated hate....

Weed
April 1, 2004, 8:18 am
Why? do you really think ALL the palestinians wants us out? dont you think that as many israelis wants to get out of Gaza and the west bank, some palestinians want us to stay in there? maybe some of them do, from different reasons, but they might want, is either terrorist groups that want us there so they can keep making their attacks "have a reason" and maybe some of the normal citizens want us to stay, it might be...
but for real, i dont think we are making them a favour, i think we are giving them options to become better people, so if a palestinian can find work in Tel Aviv, maybe he wont be attracted by the terrorist groups, and at the same time, we are going trought a risk of letting possible or future terrorists get in. its not a favour, its an option.
btw, u know jews didnt conquer israel that way, jews started coming, and there were also jews here since 1500.... so its not like we conquered, but maybe our knowledge of politics and diplomacy made us get the UN to give us this country... (with a lil help from hitler i guess :/) and there were options of giving the palestinians their lands back then, but they were stubborn and they wanted more, so they got nothing, and now they are fighting for what they could have recieved back then, but eh, everyone makes mistakes... and once again, im up for giving it to them, and its most certainly what we are going to do... but tell me, whats better? giving them their lands, and giving them autonomy, so their terrorist groups can take over? or trying to destroy the terrorist groups before we give them autonomy, so we can help them grow better? i dunno if either option is the correct one, but both options have their beauty...

and for real, i dont believe giving them their lands will stop the attacks, but one at least can hope for that... even tho they might make suicide bombings just to reach their virgins in heaven anyway... but eh, no one here can see the future...

that fuking sniper
April 1, 2004, 9:59 am
Maybe you didnt read my first post :P

By conquering I mean the West Bank and Gaza Strip, not the Israel the Jews were given after WW2.

Palestinians didnt attack Israel in the time they were conquered, they barely had a small police force and were trying to recover from the shock of being a newly formed country. But the other Arab countries soon attacked, with that, the occupation began, and Palestine was officially off the map as a country. Some want to believe its an independent country, in truth it isnt.

And no, simply giving the Palestinians land right now in this whole [:-censored]ing mess both Israel and Palestine dug out for themselves will not stop the attacks. But the attacks were caused because the land wasnt theirs to have earlier. They were caused by stacked depression, hatred, every-day hatred, that increased by the day as well. Support for the terrorist organizations grew as the people got angrier and dissatisfied. Had the Palestinians their land after the war in which they were conquered, this whole mess would surely have never happened. They fight because they have nowhere else to go. And the only place they can have is governed by a hated conqueror, of course they will revolt. Some of them, with the psychological "help" of the terrorist organizations do get very easily to the point of madness out of that hate, and would see a death amongst other dead enemies as a favour done to them, to rid them of their depressing life. Then you have the crap that says they will go to heaven if they do it, which they also want to believe, considering their communal depression. They *want* to believe they get a happy ending out of this. Hatred can do, and is doing very ugly things. These mothers sending children with C4-Belts to commit suicide? Same case, only that the child doesnt really understand what "Palestinian" means, what "Israeli" means, what "enemy", "hate", and "devine right to kill" mean.

Nobody fights willingly, its forced upon them, both sides. This conflict can only be solved slowly, piece by piece, just as it was started, to slowly gain trust and give no reason for further hate. People dont hate by default. Even if you *teach* them to hate something at a very young age they will question it if they are not given any reason to hate. But unfortunately thats not the case. And no, the goverments of both countries are either too short sighted or think the people are too short sighted to see the real solution. And will not do it. Such is the nature of mankind. Makes you proud eh?

PS: I know you arent one of the "haters" in Israel, as you said in your post, but I'm just enjoying a good arguement :P I post the contrary to what other people say about one side of the conflict argued about and reflect it at the other side. Its a good way of showing how theres never a legitimate or illegitimate "reason" or "excuse" to war, there is only consequence.