Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Sprocket
March 23, 2004, 11:02 am
If i should grade soldat, i would give it 8/10

waht about you?.?.

Hercule Poirot
March 23, 2004, 11:34 am
right now atm 0/10

2 weeks ago while it worked and didn't jam/give all the time access violations/shutdown soldat/reboot my pc for no reason score was 9/10

and believe me i have done everything that says on that access violation topic didnt cheat i have uninstalled soldat 3 times deleted cmodule.dll and dxlog.whatever files and today 1 hour ago u formatted c and installed windows becouse i believe this would help but nooooooo now when i start soldat it's frigging black screen :/ w00t well reinstall directx and upload new drivers to video card if that wont work i quit playing until next soldat version comes ://////////

Sprocket
March 23, 2004, 11:39 am
when is that?

b00stA
March 23, 2004, 1:40 pm
Sprocket, there is no release date.. as simple as that.

Hova
March 23, 2004, 2:55 pm
7/10

It is a very nice game, while it can run. Access Violations everywhere, deadlocking my PC, crashing my PC. I can't get a decent game (decent meaning more than 5 minutes) without it crashing and/or deadlocking my computer. Resetting it every 5 minutes doesn't help the powersupply either -.-

MisterX
March 23, 2004, 3:02 pm
7/10
It's a really great game, you can have fun for hours, days, weeks, months, even years. But it's just too buggy. Access Violation, in 1.1.5 Wrong Map Version, now Decompression Failed, mapbugs, and so on. And the net code isn't that good, it often lags, and even with ping 16 a hit might not be counted. And imho are the weapons (well, not really plural..) not good balanced.

Aquarius
March 23, 2004, 3:53 pm
8/10 When Michal will remove all bugs it will be 10/10

M
March 23, 2004, 10:24 pm
111111111.9999999/10

Deleted User
March 23, 2004, 10:45 pm
8/10. I have some issues.

Famine
March 24, 2004, 1:23 am
quote:lets hope that michal thinks the barret and the auto's power is a bug :)

And we got deagles, ruger, m79 remain

hmmmw what does that leave? The spas is the only non newb weapon to use?

societies_punishment
March 24, 2004, 4:30 am
i give it a 9/10

its a great game in the sence tht it keeps you comming back all the time unlike other games that you just beat and get bored of in a few days the graphics are not as good as other games but graphics argueably should never be a factor in rateing a game it just something nice to have

the reason why soldat lost a point is because no game is perfect you you would play only that game

there are a few things i would like to see put into it still ... yes the download map feature that was mentioned earlyer in this post and that a ramble about every now and then and a few other things but its still a dam good game

gi.joe
March 24, 2004, 7:26 am
lol i dont think i'd b able to rate it cus i havent played for ages seeing as my comp is uber fuc.ked

w00t for me
:S

palloco
March 24, 2004, 9:29 am
I would rate it 9/10, otherwise it would not be so addictive.
You people underrate it. You still play it more than other games and give so low punctuations. So other games you play would have 4-6/10, the games that you stopped playing 1-3/10 ? That is a senseless punctuation

enigma
March 24, 2004, 12:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by Famine
quote:lets hope that michal thinks the barret and the auto's power is a bug :)

And we got deagles, ruger, m79 remain

hmmmw what does that leave? The spas is the only non newb weapon to use?

you dont remove bugs.
you fix them.
therfore you fix the barret, and the auto's power (like the autos were in 1.1.5 and barret in 1.0.5b).

btw, since when is the deagels a noob gun?
and the ruger?
and m79?

when youre playing with those three, its alot harder to kill someone, then just spraying him with mg's (oh and, about the 'm79 is noobgun cause you can kill someone on closerange' ... guess what? its the same with spaz.. except the faster reloading.. and the ability to kill faster..).

MisterX
March 24, 2004, 1:28 pm
I like those funny people who say Autoguns are noobish weapons. Of course it's easier to kill people if you are a noob. A few of the shots you spray in the direction of the enemy will hit and kill him. BUT: If your aiming is alot better, you will be able to kill people faster.
So of course automatics like Steyr and AK-74 are NO noobweapons, just because noobs can use it as well.
But if you want to show me how easy automatics are, show it to me in a 1on1. I bet I'm better with them, because I often use them, and you don't. So there must be a difference between noobs and "pros" using automatics. get it?

Drama
March 24, 2004, 2:15 pm
Word misterx, but there is not much difference between noob and pr0 barret guy, only moving style