( search forums )
Devil's Night
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Swifty
March 27, 2004, 1:53 pm
This is my first map, I would like to hear everyone's opinion on this map. Let me know if u hated it or liked. I would also like to know what i can do to it to make it better. Map does support bots.

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Swifty's Maps.zip22.32 KB

Screenshots

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] D12MapSreenshot1.zip133.52 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] D12MapSreenshot2.zip171.55 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] D12MapSreenshot3.zip172.24 KB

Holden
March 27, 2004, 2:04 pm
How about some screenies?

Swifty
March 27, 2004, 2:12 pm
there u go

?
March 27, 2004, 2:24 pm
looks ok it is kinda rough, you need to smooth it out and get a different color background and those gay d12 things everywhere, if you like music make a thread don't put it all over a map thats just annoying, and the forums has a place you can upload picture in go to My page- My files and if you can't figure even that out then at least put all teh screens into one zip file

Sprocket
March 27, 2004, 2:47 pm
needs shading,.
and you should smooth the poly just like T said.
and another texture and background color.
but nice try for first map...
keep tryin'

Dathker
March 27, 2004, 3:09 pm
eehh... no affence i have no comments but i looks [:-censored]ty. and sorry that i can't help you cuz i suck at map making...

Sliker_Hawk
March 27, 2004, 11:58 pm
Err.. Take the icons off, pt a bit of colour for the bg in atleast, smooth it out and shade it. Not so many clouds either.

Looks a bit rubbish.

Swifty
March 29, 2004, 8:41 pm
I have CTF version of this map now, with less icons, the icons r there cuz that's the name of my clan. Also i don't c what's so wrong wit the black bg. I do not know how to smooth edges or whatever it's called. Someone needs to tell me how plz. My new version of this map also corrects the bot's path errors they have.

Wills59
March 31, 2004, 5:26 am
Too dark. Also, Don't post damm screenshots in zipped bmps!! grrr.

And post overviews (press print screen when zoomed out in the map editor, then paste in paint and save the file as a .jpg)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] D12MapSreenshot1.jpg34.45 KB

Swifty
March 31, 2004, 4:16 pm
k thx Wills59