( search forums )
Soldat interfaces
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Xenoid
March 27, 2004, 7:31 pm
Hi. First of all, I have to say that Soldat is a super fun game, and that I adore it.

Now -
I looked through the folders in my "Soldat" folder, and saw a folder called "Custom-Interfaces".
So, tried to copy the interfaces to the original folder of the interfaces, to get a custom one, but it didn't work.

Or in other words, how can I make the custom interfaces work and appear on my screenplay?

(Interface is the menu in the botoom of the screen where the health, jetpack, and the other stuff appear.)

b00stA
March 27, 2004, 7:38 pm
http://www.soldat.pl/man/register-en.html
quote:Change the look, position and behaviour of the in-game interface.
If you're bored with the standard Soldat interface you can easily change it.

(...)
If it's not enough you can easily download in the future interfaces made by users or create your own with the Soldat Interface Maker.

You have to be registered in order to use "real" custom interfaces.
There are some interfaces that can be used without registering, but they all have the same alignment..
so.. what you're trying to do is wrong :) if you want those interfaces, then register, or download some interfaces for non-registered versions of Soldat.

DrocK
March 27, 2004, 7:54 pm
trust me soldat its really worth 9 bucks you should get it i recomend it

Hitman
March 27, 2004, 8:55 pm
quote:(Interface is the menu in the botoom of the screen where the health, jetpack, and the other stuff appear.)Lol, no [:-censored]!

Hova
March 27, 2004, 9:19 pm
Cabbage is the best interface ;D

Sprocket
March 27, 2004, 9:46 pm
quote:(Interface is the menu in the botoom of the screen where the health, jetpack, and the other stuff appear.)

wow,,, did you find that out all by yourself?
i didn't know that

?
March 27, 2004, 9:55 pm
quote:Cabbage is the best interface ;D
i disagree i use the one boosta made for me, i can't remember what he called it but i named it rocksta

Alamo
March 27, 2004, 10:46 pm
nope the one from amblin ... (called red i think) is the best... very plain and simple... Three bars - that's all! I freakin love it. It can be seen in some movies on selfkill.de i guess...

b00stA
March 27, 2004, 11:49 pm
hehe, this is funny.
?, I didn't do that for you, it was supposed to be an interface for myself.

btw, I'm Amblin.. just to avoid some confusion.

oh, and the interface doesn't really have a name.. although, when I select it in Soldat it's called "Mine"
so.. it's mine. :P
arrr, back on-topic.
Xenoid, I guess your questions have been answered..

?
March 28, 2004, 3:05 am
eh i muist have forgot, all i remember is i made a thread asking for a interface and you posted one, so so sorry i offended you boosta, forgive me =(

Xenoid
March 28, 2004, 6:45 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Xenoid, I guess your questions have been answered..

Yes, it was.
Thank you.

AerialAssault
March 28, 2004, 9:53 pm
i know exactly where i am