( search forums )
Nitpick Helmet Mod.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Amon26
March 28, 2004, 10:11 am
I'm really not all that sure why I'm posting about this. It's not even really a mod but more "something i do" to make soldat look just a little better.

I've taken the standard helmet and shaved off a pixel in the front, and the back, and it makes the helmet look a little slimmer, and resembles the ww2 german helmets a little more.. In turn why my Icon looks the way it does.

heres a pic
[IMAGE]
I know theres an actual mod for ww2 and german uniforms but I don't want to turn soldat into ww2. I just like the helmet.

If anyones really interested to download 2 little bmps of my modded helmet then I'll upload them. Until then I'll write this off to me just sharing my nitpicking mannerisms.

-Amon

peemonkey
March 28, 2004, 6:23 pm
make it pointy like the ww1 german helms. then it'd own

Amon26
March 28, 2004, 8:24 pm
heh, you cant make the modded helmets any larger than the dimensions of the original helmet though can you? (new to this)

?
March 28, 2004, 8:59 pm
yeah you can i am pretty sure, its jsut weapons that are pissy about size

Amon26
March 29, 2004, 1:09 am
Spikey ww1 helmets it is.

[IMAGE]

download links are

[URL]
[URL]

MikeShinoda.pheonix
March 29, 2004, 5:02 am
lol! they look like lil elves!

fabmanx
March 29, 2004, 7:26 am
quote:Originally posted by MikeShinoda.pheonix
lol! they look like lil elves!

Lol exactly what I was thinking. Great job though, you should fiddle around with some more things.

The Noid
March 29, 2004, 7:43 am
Looks alot better than the default helmet. gj[:D]

Amon26
March 29, 2004, 11:57 am
Thanks. I tried adding knee-pads and making the boots taller but it looked bad.. and it made every charracher look like an army man. I know some players don't see their charrachters as soldiers nessicarrily. If I could change one thing it would be how the MP5 looks. I perfer the tapered tip ones. Its so tiny I dare not mess with it.