( search forums )
Ctf_Trenchbattle *pic*
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Irtehslax0rz
March 28, 2004, 10:27 am
I love this map and want more people to have it, so I can get more people to play it with me. I got your screeny, but you still must try it with 8 people. It is extremely fun. It is definatly a skill map.
There are two stat guns, but you cannot see them. The guns can reach the bunker on the opposite sides, but if you use trenches strategically you can have a good offense/defense. I don't think you'll be impressed with the screenshots, but please just try it out. It will also be hosted on =<NPO>='s server.

=<NPO>=CorporateWhore

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] ctf_Trenchbattle.rar6.71 KB

[IMAGE]

¤JOJO¤
March 28, 2004, 10:33 am
screens ?

Irtehslax0rz
March 28, 2004, 10:52 am
Erm, dl it and you'll see. Let me just describe. It's a ctf with two mgs at each base and trenches so that you can avoid mg fire. There are hills sloped up towards the mgs so you can crawl up. A bunker for flag protection and spawning. Things to hide behind... Download and enjoy.

eesahe
March 28, 2004, 11:09 am
Nobody will download it without screens, sorry.

¤JOJO¤
March 28, 2004, 11:47 am
yi download it,i think its a bit short !

centric
March 28, 2004, 11:56 am
i dont download it if i dont see screens

Haro1121
March 28, 2004, 7:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Irtehslax0rz
Erm, dl it and you'll see

how about u quit being a lazy [:-censored] and upload a screen or else ill just flag this post and get it deleted ooooo what now bizatch[:-devil]

sativa
March 28, 2004, 9:21 pm
screenshots please

Haro1121
March 29, 2004, 1:32 am
hrmm it looks ok but its kinda dull try adding more to it it might be better

peemonkey
March 29, 2004, 1:53 am
look shizzy. i made a map like this a while ago, but better. i shoulda saved it and put it here, just to say i did it in that little time and it wouldvt been muvch better. man....i'm in love with myself. anyway, do some shading, more/better scenery placement, and maybe some hills with trenches and bunkers and maybe even a tunnel in. (in WWI, they had trenches on hills, not just flat farmland)

DrocK
March 29, 2004, 3:52 am
press f4 or f11 to get a screenshot of the map whats so bad about that "then upl;oad it of course"

MikeShinoda.pheonix
March 29, 2004, 5:17 am
seems kinda boring....

Irtehslax0rz
March 29, 2004, 8:33 am
The gameplay is great, but I admit it's not pretty, i.e. surreal, inf_stalingrad, etc.. That is why I was hesitant to post a picture. I knew most here would "judge a book by its cover."