( search forums )
DNAgames Zombie INF??
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
peemonkey
March 29, 2004, 6:33 am
DNA should host a monster good zombie server with 20 zomibes, max of 8 people, on inf maps. zombies oughtta be red, humans blue. no stat guns. i know there's alot of zombie servers out there, but they all lag or warp. im sure DNAgames has the power to run a great no-lag zombie server, if only they wanted to.... so like, sign this petition!!![:-crazy]

The Noid
March 29, 2004, 7:58 am
I've already done this offline and I dont really want to go online to play bots.

cup_of_squirrels
March 29, 2004, 8:17 am
um, no?

palloco
March 29, 2004, 11:29 am
I dont see the point of making this

Deleted User
March 29, 2004, 2:57 pm
I don't think the DNAGames servers suggestions are 'Game Improvements'. Anyway, a zombie server is a bit pointless. I can't see it being very popular, just a waste of bandwidth for the DNAGames network...

peemonkey
March 29, 2004, 6:02 pm
yea. stupid idea. gotta stop that :'(

Element_101
March 30, 2004, 6:03 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
yea. stupid idea. gotta stop that :'(

Well thats something we both agree on :D [:P]

peemonkey
March 30, 2004, 6:28 am
get over it element. dead topic

dadarkman
March 30, 2004, 8:57 am
why should bots be the zombie[:o)]
people can be to...only have to explain when they get in..

?
March 31, 2004, 1:02 am
Do you even know what a zombie bot is?

peemonkey
March 31, 2004, 1:26 am
...why's this stupid topic still afloat?

Element_101
April 1, 2004, 12:06 pm
get over it element. dead topic

Lol Peemonkey your by far my most favourte person on these forums, its mad to see you go off :D

peemonkey
April 1, 2004, 5:52 pm
really now? well lately you've been annoying the poo outta me. literaly. i went poopoo on my chair tuesday

Element_101
April 2, 2004, 10:34 am
Lol sorry peemonkey, On one of my posts you posted something that made me look like a [:-censored] because it was so obvious. I went off my nut and have been hunting your posts down trying to do the same to you. Lol I got the reaction I wanted so now il stop being a tool :D

peemonkey
April 2, 2004, 5:44 pm
that's the reaction you wanted? and you've been actively hunting my posts down to get that? hmm... that's just..yyyeaa....umm....worse than a tool

ToTu
April 4, 2004, 7:46 pm
peemonkey...

I've been stalking you from the first day i created this account[:P][:P]

oops it isn't 1st april anymore is it[:P]

peemonkey
April 4, 2004, 10:34 pm
?

Sekushi
April 6, 2004, 12:33 am
DNA should host a monster good zombie server with 20 zomibes, max of 8 people, on inf maps. zombies oughtta be red, humans blue. no stat guns. i know there's alot of zombie servers out there, but they all lag or warp. im sure DNAgames has the power to run a great no-lag zombie server, if only they wanted to.... so like, sign this petition!!![:-crazy]

So it can be empty like the current INF server?

peemonkey
April 6, 2004, 1:17 am
i said it was stupid. shut the feck up.

Rambo_6
April 6, 2004, 1:36 am
I would enjoy a DNA zombiematch server, since all the others are teh ghey and laggy.

*gets punched*

Happy Camper
April 6, 2004, 1:48 am
DIE, useless topics go to hell.......

KiLLBoT
April 7, 2004, 3:39 am
"Zombie" and "Match" don't belong in the same sentence, muchless a DNA server... dead topic, but i care not :P

peemonkey
April 7, 2004, 3:48 am
shut the fug up you stupid sack of !S!H!I!T!

The Geologist
April 7, 2004, 4:38 am
While my forum name is new, my opinion is not...up with the zombie server. It's something to do between real (laggy) games. I can hear it now...shut the f*ck up, Geologist...

Chance
April 7, 2004, 6:01 am
Man you people! This is a dead topic....so stop bashing Peemonkey for his ideas. It was just an idea, and it didnt work out. So SDFU!!!! [:D]

Captain RibMan
April 7, 2004, 6:49 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
I can hear it now...shut the f*ck up, Geologist...

good call

KnOt
April 7, 2004, 9:55 am
So, let's keep it alive so as many ppl as possible see what a crappy idea by peemonkey this was.

odinn
April 7, 2004, 10:32 am
i like the idea of a zombie server. i suggest m79 zombies, they are very good, and they could say, braiiinss.. braaaiiiins,, ahhrll, must .. have brains.....
like in "night of the living death"

April 7, 2004, 11:05 am
I know this post is old, but it has to be done...
really now? well lately you've been annoying the poo outta me. literaly. i went poopoo on my chair tuesday

WELL LET'S CALL YOU POOMONKEY! AHAHAH!

I enjoy playing zombies. Not online though.
Zombie servers are way too easy if you have more than one human player.

Element_101
April 7, 2004, 11:25 am
Ok, enough flaming Peemonkey I think this topic can be closed now :D

peemonkey
April 7, 2004, 9:23 pm
im not really getting flamed, but if i am, you guys need to practice on that for a whiule before trying anything major on me :P

Rambo_6
April 8, 2004, 1:21 am
Lol, Zombie matches are very fun, but on the net they lose quality. I will be releasing a [:-censored]eload of zombie maps soon, keep your eyes peeled!

HellRaider
April 8, 2004, 5:05 am
I was thinking about this for a long time last night, and i came to one conclusion: LOCK THE TOPIC!!!