( search forums )
how...?
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Claus
March 29, 2004, 6:50 pm
hi ho. i´ve a question.
how can i put some pictures under my name in a post and under my text i´d posted??[?]

KnOt
March 29, 2004, 7:51 pm
They're Called Avatars and signatures. You need to find an image, upload it, go to edit my profile, copy and paste the url('s) of the pics you want in the boxes labeled 'signature' and the one labeled 'avatar'.. It can be explained in a much better way, but I don't feel like. Look at the FAQ.

Hitman
March 29, 2004, 8:06 pm
For Avatars (picture under your name)

1) Go to My Files and upload the picture, be sure to refresh your list after you upload it. You don't have to do this if the picture you want is on a website.

2) Now, go to Profile and in the 'New Avatar:' line insert the link to the picture in there. You can adjust the height and length of it in the 'Avatar Size:' line.

For Signatures (The picture under your text):

1) Repeat step one of the Avatar help.

2) Go to Profile again, in the 'Signature:' box insert the link for the picture there. However, you have to put the link in-between these: '[img]'Link goes here[/img.]. In order to have shown you this I had put the full stop in the last 'img' thing so take it out when you do it.

However, the max is 300x125 Also, the size limit is 20Kb. You can read more about the rules on Sigs here.

That's it, hope it helped.

Drama
March 29, 2004, 8:52 pm
Hitman really wants to be mod

Hitman
March 29, 2004, 10:59 pm
Lol, I made a similar post like that a while ago, and I just saved it in word so if someone asks the question again all I have to do is copy and paste it, and that's what I did.

Claus
March 30, 2004, 9:39 am
thank you !!