( search forums )
story. no foul or cussing just a story about stuff
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
March 30, 2004, 9:37 am
One day i was walking on a rainbow... and i walked for hours and i feel threw the rainbow it was beatiful like a snow storm in florida...

so i swam the ocean to reach cuba.. and i was not welcome and the guy kicked me off his island and gave me some sea water and a squid so i went to mexico and sold it for 3 pasos! i was so proud!

i left and went to the south parts of america! and i found these people and they loved beans and i was like wow and i smiled at them and they smiled at me and i .... was sickend by the site of them having no teeth! they just smiled and this rotting stuff came running down there tounges into there drinks

so i ran until i reached north and i was proud..

then i found a stick

and danced and smacked the stick and it became the a star and i flew around town

AND got a car and eat it

Then danced

Flew that car i eat into a pile of horse crap and didnt eat that

so i was wondering why i was american! and i found out by years of research... im really working for sega on a project to find my inner self... so the project was cancelled..

the nazis game.. and i had to fight them all off.. 1 by 1...

it ended up 1 only game and his name was hitler... but i learned to break bones with passion...

I broke his leg bone... and the americans did what they wanted with him ...

im now a national hero... and the stars on the flag all belong to me

i own microsoft and i burned down the company there corrupt

i meet a blind guy in the street and gave him 45 dollers so he could get some food...
it ended up being the best thing i have ever bought

later that year he helped me fight off the alaskain people and there whales..

Well this blind man was the master of 43 differnt web page designs and could type faster than me and billgates on steriods.

Then i dumped my girlfriend for a soda can because it had the words pepand si on it

so i was running on the beach and a life gaurd found me and said the sand is hot and gave me flip flops

and i wore those and went into a cave to find 3 bats where i took pictures and drew a picture of one

yep thats not one bit funny but ...

it was not sick Am i right!

The Noid
March 30, 2004, 10:16 am
Damn your all over these forums Carl.
Btw, what a nice a touching story, aw.

Tintin
March 30, 2004, 10:20 am
I thought it was a bit odd.

Camping_Carl2
March 31, 2004, 4:21 am
it was beatiful

peemonkey
March 31, 2004, 4:38 am
it wasnt that good :( no dna rape...what's the point? make a nasty story bout me, make me feeel speciiiall

M
March 31, 2004, 11:47 am
lol.

Camping_Carl2
March 31, 2004, 12:33 pm
it rules