( search forums )
Been going almost 11 days now..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hitman
March 30, 2004, 11:16 pm
In the topic that b00stA made about the Tiny KeyCounter, I followed the link, downloaded it and registered for an account, but the problem is; it's been like almost 11 days now, and it still hasn't been activated! I've sent them a couple of e-mails, but all I got were smartass answers.

My first e-mail:quote:From: "Constantin Cerdan" <Constantin__Cerdan@Hotmail.com
To: <keycount@piqsoftware.com
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 2:39 PM
Subject: Key Counter

To whom it may concern,

I just signed up for the Keycounter under the name 'Hitman' but when I did I got this error message:

Error

Your account is pending approval by the TKC administrative staff. You will be contacted when it is activated.

DO NOT SIGN UP MORE THAN ONCE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT AGAIN.

I don't want to be pushy or anything but it's been like 2 days. Also when I try and submit my stats I can't so I was wondering if you could reset the name 'Hitman'.

Thanks

ConstantinTo which they replied:quote:From: "Tiny KeyCounter" <keycount@piqsoftware.com>
To: "Constantin Cerdan" <Constantin__Cerdan@Hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Key Counter
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:19:34 -0500

You will be contacted when your account is activated.

- TKC Administrator
keycount@piqsoftware.com
http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/So, I thought 'Ok, I'll wait a couple of more days.' Three days later I wrote them this e-mail:quote:From: "Constantin Cerdan" <Constantin__Cerdan@Hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:18:49 -0500

Most certainly.

- TKC Administrator
keycount@piqsoftware.com
http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/So, again I thought 'Ok, I'll wait another couple of days.' Two days later I wrote them this e-mail:quote:From: "Constantin Cerdan" <Constantin__Cerdan@Hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:23:47 -0500

Patience, mostly.

- TKC Administrator
keycount@piqsoftware.com
http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/Teh funnehs!! Anyway, again I thought 'Ok, I'll wait another couple of days.' Well those couple of days have now ended, so I just wrote them this e-mail:quote:To: Tiny KeyCounter <keycount@piqsoftware.com>
From: Constantin Cerdan <Constantin__Cerdan@Hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:10:33 +0100

TKC Administrator,

It has now been 11 days, in 3 days it'll have been 2 weeks!

..Seriously, is this a joke?

Regards

ConstantinI mean, is this normal? Did you have to wait this long to get your accounts activated?

Edit: Just got their reply:quote:From: "Tiny KeyCounter" <keycount@piqsoftware.com>
To: "Constantin Cerdan" <Constantin__Cerdan@Hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:33:35 -0500

We have told you several times - your account will be ready when it is
ready. The more you pester our staff the longer it will take.

- TKC Administrator
keycount@piqsoftware.com
http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/My reply:quote:Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:38:08 +0100
To: Tiny KeyCounter <keycount@piqsoftware.com>
From: Constantin Cerdan <Constantin__Cerdan@Hotmail.com>

*Dives behind couch*

Alright, alright, but with all due respect, if you could tell me why it's taking so long, so I?d understand. I mean, I'm a very patient person but 11 days for an internet account activation is a bit much.

Regards

ConstantinOk, maybe I might have been a bit pushy but 11 days!!

DeafBox
March 31, 2004, 12:05 am
Constantin? - cant say ive ever meet anyone with that name.

Why do u want this key count thingy?????

kevith
March 31, 2004, 12:27 am
lol I'm with you Hitman... 11 days seems kind of excessive but perhaps there is a legitimate reason as to why it takes so long. However, it seems the decent thing would be for them to explain that reason to you.

peemonkey
March 31, 2004, 1:30 am
those [:-censored]s!

Camping_Carl2
March 31, 2004, 4:14 am
lmao soundss like there a bunch of fags

palloco
March 31, 2004, 8:17 am
ROFL, a non automatic account registration. You can wait until USA find Bin Laden

Hitman
March 31, 2004, 3:48 pm
quote:Constantin? - cant say ive ever meet anyone with that name.Sexy, huh. My friends call me Con for short.

Deleted User
March 31, 2004, 5:12 pm
It's because our sexy friend here is from Switzerland. I think its a really cool name [:)]

Duke33
April 2, 2004, 3:42 am
Well, unique, to be sure.

Sucks, eh? Although, as pallaco said, a non-automatic account registration is rather strange. And slow.

Famine
April 2, 2004, 3:57 am
Dude where is your patiences? It is obviously not a automatic registration...just tough it out. BAH!

BManx2000
April 2, 2004, 4:13 am
It's obvious they are laughing their asses off at you, you should send them a hate mail. Seriously.

n00bface
April 2, 2004, 5:47 am
yeah

Hitman
April 2, 2004, 2:12 pm
I was just thinking of doing that today but I want to find out how long it took for others, Noddy, etc..

Edit: And I still haven?t received a reply to my last e-mail.

Hitman
April 5, 2004, 4:49 pm
Omg! It's finally been activated!quote:Your Tiny KeyCounter account has been approved by the administration and activated. You may log in at http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/myaccount/

Thank you for your patience, <----LOL!
- TKC AdministrationJeez!

Edit: Meh!

b00stA
April 5, 2004, 5:13 pm
yay Hitman is in
took long enough :p~

Hitman
April 5, 2004, 5:19 pm
Heh, I'm thinking of sending them a link to this...

April 5, 2004, 6:13 pm
lol.

gi.joe
April 6, 2004, 8:02 am
hahah that guy who was replying to u is so the funniest guy out!

Hitman
April 6, 2004, 2:53 pm
I bet he thought I was a right twat.

gi.joe
April 7, 2004, 8:17 am
quote:a right twat

bahah god i love u poms and ure crazy terminology.
did you send him that link?

Hitman
April 7, 2004, 3:51 pm
quote:bahah god i love u poms and ure crazy terminology.*Throws a kiwi at Ji.Joe*

..Gah!

Nah, don't know if I should, plus, it's to late now. I sent them another e-mail like 2 days ago, thanking them and asking why it took so long in the first place...still haven't replied. I'm guessing they don't like me very much [:p]

gi.joe
April 9, 2004, 2:00 am
quote:Ji.Joe

Hitman