( search forums )
What's the deal with all these movies?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Jelly_King
April 1, 2004, 11:45 am
Perhaps someone can explain this to me, suddenly the entire Fan Art forum is filled with people's homemade soldat movies.....that and stupid 'Fight For Your Country' threads.

What's up? What happened to the good old days of fanart and comics?!

Come back Snake, come back!!!!!!

Hitman
April 1, 2004, 11:54 am
Have you actually downloaded any of the Movies?

bucky_brad
April 1, 2004, 4:28 pm
man jelly taste like crap... btw you do know about then demo player in soldat now eh?

b00stA
April 1, 2004, 5:22 pm
JellyKing, there even is a 1.0.5b movie.. what's your problem?
you don't have to watch them.. and if you don't like them, that's fine too.

why don't you go and create some comics yourself?

Hitman
April 1, 2004, 7:58 pm
quote:why don't you go and create some comics yourself?Exactly what I was about to say..

Soulsnipa
April 1, 2004, 8:51 pm
*sigh*

Jelly_King
April 2, 2004, 8:57 am
Exactly what I was about to say...

i can't be bothered making any comics (not because i can't!) - i do have uni work to do...actually i was sposed to be co-making a comic with somone but the script was [:-censored] and i cnbf (could not be [:-censored]ed)

R
April 3, 2004, 2:23 am
who first asked for a fan art forum...me...and everyone said that there wouldnt be enough activity for a fan art forum...showed them =\

?
April 3, 2004, 2:57 am
Why does there have to be a whiner for everything?

Captain_Jimbo
April 7, 2004, 9:50 am

Making Fan-movies is no easy task, and making Fan-Art in general is hard because the bar was raised when LXS left and is yet to bet met. After I fudged it up with Soldat Clips I've been hesitant on which direction to take Soldat animations in general. I have a pretty good idea now, but I'm just now getting back into Flash, so I need some time. Not that any of my past work was anything worth remembering anyways =P

dellard14
April 7, 2004, 10:12 pm
it's art, u can xpress uself any way u like. plus movies r a gd way 2 show off ur skill with soldat trickshots etc., latest blingin mod or whatever.