( search forums )
Register, why?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Maggot
April 1, 2004, 6:24 pm
I don't really get what big changes there is when you've registered besides the fact that you can use mp3-files, change interface and change the colour on your jetpack-flames...

peemonkey
April 1, 2004, 6:32 pm
YOU GET TO HELP THE CAUSE, YOU SELFISH [:-censored]!

b00stA
April 1, 2004, 6:46 pm
For WHAT?
Bah.

BManx2000
April 1, 2004, 8:03 pm
Don't think of it as registering, think of it as donating with a small reward [;)]

Uzzi
April 2, 2004, 1:08 am
Is it me or does the registered version improve the lag ever so slightly?

BManx2000
April 2, 2004, 1:35 am
It's just you :P

peemonkey
April 2, 2004, 2:17 am
you mean decrease lag, or make it worse?

Uzzi
April 2, 2004, 2:24 am
I mean your decrease the lag, I think my ping has been reduced (improved) by about 33-50 on servers that are around 100-200 in ping, not a lot but it still helps..

Then again it could just be me =D

Captain RibMan
April 2, 2004, 2:59 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
Michael spent alot of his time developing this game. Don't be an asshole, register it

DrocK
April 2, 2004, 3:02 am
i register soldat cause i love it simple reason
OKE OKE OKE?!
soldat is worth it michal working his ass off doing and updating stuff and ppl just complain of the registration, jeez

Dark_Noddy
April 2, 2004, 12:04 pm
I registerd Soldat coz I luuve Michal ^^ hehe..

Alamo
April 2, 2004, 4:49 pm
I regged the game cuz i luv it not cuz i wanted coloured jet flames or that star... :) MP3 ain't no problem either (using Winamp)

Maggot
April 3, 2004, 9:24 pm
I have no mp3:s on my computer...
Pity.
And om not complaining, I just wanna now, er, the "TRUUUTH"!

poyi19920624
June 7, 2004, 1:01 pm
Register made you a honored player. Which if you odn't want to be, you may be free not to registered. "a sailor chooses the wind that take a ship from a safe port to anothr. But a wind have a mind of their own." as "a player chooses the honored clan that take a palyer from a noob to a pro. But a playerer have a mind of their own"
-quote requested by Avi - author of The True Conffetion of Charlotte Doyle

Niff
July 12, 2004, 5:05 am
I'm going to register - as soon as I can convince my parents to use the internet for banking.

societies_punishment
July 12, 2004, 7:30 am
quote:Originally posted by Maggot
I don't really get what big changes there is when you've registered besides the fact that you can use mp3-files, change interface and change the colour on your jetpack-flames...

You are a fag, It's only nine dollars, the fuking most cheapest thing in your entire life. Micheal could have said fuk it and stopped improveing soldat, ever think of that now. If you can't afford nine dollars, go to mommy or daddy and they will gladly pay for a nine dollar game to keep their little ba$terd of a greedy sh!t head happy as long as you stop whinning for a while like you just did in your stupit quote up there.

If they still don't pay, steal it from them (you probly do it all the time for junkfood anyways). If your family is poor (which it isn't because you have a computer, internet, phone line and the power to run it all) then go begging on the street or miss a lunch at school don't gimme that fuking bullsh!t you penny p!nching crabrash, he worked hard for it you are in his debt ya'dirty maggot, NINE DOLLARS you lucky it isn't twice that, retarded morons like you should be dead by now ... you know what, go play in a street somewhere and never post here again.

sanity
July 12, 2004, 7:45 am
societies_punishment: thats a tad harsh dont you think? lol

i think if someone cant see the point in registering they dont have to. remember soldat started off as freeware anyway...

Cookie.
August 2, 2004, 5:06 am
lol societies punishment that will make him not want to register

August 2, 2004, 5:33 am
If SP was up for voting, I'd be giving him a POS-E-TEEV!
That just made my day.
Edit:
Cookie, why the hell did you bring up this old topic?

Social Poison
August 2, 2004, 6:20 am
I was thinking the same thing...

But as far as "why register" there's a dozen threads answering that question AND it's in the FAQ. So... you get SP's:
[url="http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/search.asp"]
-=ENLIGHTENMENT=-
[/url]

n00bface
August 2, 2004, 6:54 am
ok, i gotta say...what the [:-censored], is it just me or does the post START at april first 2004 (yes it says 2004 for me) and then go DOWN to 7 july? wtf?

systemfeind
August 2, 2004, 9:00 am
you forget that with a registered soldat version u can record demos longer than 3 minutes :D but that was only by the way. didnt want to disturb your nice discussion ^^ i like SP's statement. im scared right now ;D but i already registered ^:>