( search forums )
Banned on "Toni Servu" for....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Hova
April 1, 2004, 6:28 pm
Yea, I think its a "noob" server, but all the good ones are full, or using the old 2.07 server....

It was ctf_run or something, it was a stalemate. I used the tunnel below to get access to the red base. The red flag holder was in the top left corner of the base, where the wall and roof connect. I flew up to him, rolled to dodge a barret shot, killed him with the deagles. The flag then got stuck in the wall, so I tried to get it. I couldn't get it, so I shot at it to "unstick" it. The server admin came in and took the flag when I shot it down, then proceeded under through the tunnel. I chased him, falling down the tunnel, he shot and missed with the barret, His teamates (2 of them) missed with barrets as well, so I pulled out the law and killed the admin. Just when I was going to get the flag, he banned me [xx(]

Drama
April 1, 2004, 7:21 pm
noobs..

kevith
April 1, 2004, 8:39 pm
lol. he didn't need to ban you, he could've just reset you on your team (not that I would ever do something like that [;)]).

Hova
April 1, 2004, 8:55 pm
After I was pwning you today kevith, you should have done that XD

dellard14
April 7, 2004, 10:19 pm
that's jus sad

The Noid
April 17, 2004, 4:56 pm
Funny, the whole team was using barrets huh.

SanityAssassin
April 21, 2004, 3:05 pm
in that case...was most definately a noob server

last server i joined was a 4v4 INF_Warehouse...the blue team all had barrets...almost made me wanna cry....instead just started M72ing and hiding