( search forums )
LxS returns to Soldat
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
liquidis x snake
April 1, 2004, 7:13 pm
I've decided to come back to Soldat and start playing. I'm going to continue to make maps and finish off the TNAOS series. Speaking of Soldat, I'm looking for a clan. Anyone interested?

It's good to be back.

palloco
April 1, 2004, 7:47 pm
Another Aprils fool. Dman yankees, the day to do jokes is 28 december, and it is not a joke.

peemonkey
April 1, 2004, 8:03 pm
if you gonna make maps, make the biggest one soldat's ever seen. like teammatch with the lenght of b2b between each sapwn point. that big.

BManx2000
April 1, 2004, 8:07 pm
Did you have to post this today? I'm now grappling with the fact that I can't know for sure if you're serious about making more comics or not >.< I guess I better just get my hopes down as much as possible :P

Aquarius
April 1, 2004, 8:22 pm
I wasn't fooled, because I don't care.

peemonkey
April 1, 2004, 8:31 pm
today means my birfday is in 19 days! woo-hoo! then i get a new car! well, new to me :P

ClanKwH
April 1, 2004, 8:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
today means my birfday is in 19 days! woo-hoo! then i get a new car! well, new to me :P
are you just [:-censored]ing rich or? damn americans >_<

Hova
April 1, 2004, 9:03 pm
You don't have to be rich. I have a BMW, and I'm poor. I had to pay for it using cash :(.

Everyone in Canada has a Lexus.

Icarius
April 1, 2004, 9:03 pm
HOLY [:-censored]

: ) This has brought a smile to my face, welcome back LxS

BManx2000
April 1, 2004, 9:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hova
Everyone in Canada has a Lexus.

Wow, I must secretly not be a Canadian :D

Cookie.
April 1, 2004, 9:17 pm
WTF ARE U ON HOVA? the only person i know who has a Lexus is my aunt lol... what area of canada do u live in? when i went to florida and stayed at a house in naples everyone there did have a lexus :P

peemonkey
April 1, 2004, 9:31 pm
im dirt poor! im gettin a car that i've never had before, therefore, it is new. ill prolly get an old rusted VW wagon. they own. but like, im not the slightest bit rich, if you met me, you'd understand

Hova
April 1, 2004, 9:33 pm
Did you reach age of majority yet? If so, the check is in the mail ;D

What? You guys don't own your own lexus yet? What's taking you so long?

Welcome back LxS :)

Deleted User
April 1, 2004, 9:43 pm
Saw this and knew it was April Fools straight away. Kinda boring actually.

?
April 1, 2004, 11:11 pm
VWs rock, I have superbug(a 1972 bug they call it superbug because they added something cool I can't remember what right now, I think it deals with the suspension) and I am hoping to get a thing later. My brother has a bus also, my family loves VWs. Oh yeah and my other brother had a jetta but we had to get rid of it. :(

peemonkey
April 1, 2004, 11:25 pm
i hate things, they are annoying! i saw one after an accident, and it was all over the place, there was even a panel in a friggin tree! i aint trustin my life to one of those, thank you very much!

n00bface
April 1, 2004, 11:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?
VWs rock, I have superbug(a 1972 bug they call it superbug because they added something cool I can't remember what right now, I think it deals with the suspension) and I am hoping to get a thing later. My brother has a bus also, my family loves VWs. Oh yeah and my other brother had a jetta but we had to get rid of it. :(

OMG!! HIPPY BUS!!! I LOVE THOSE!! my moms co-worker used to have one that she was gonna give me when i turned 16, but she crashed it and had to have it pawned :( (When I say pawned i dont mean owned, i mean pawned at like a pawn shop.. or something.. pawn carshop.. whatevar)

BMF
April 2, 2004, 1:43 am
LsX is back. What a surprise!