( search forums )
We have a new Moderator
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
DNA.styx
December 12, 2002, 2:58 am
Please welcome Soldat Modification Forum.

Abortion's creations include the excellent screen shot on Sx3) [url="http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=1083">Cartoon MOD.

Please also check out this thread for some more info.

Nice guy with a gun
December 12, 2002, 3:36 am
what traits did you see in abortion that made you choose him to be a moderator?

p.s. congrats abortion!

Flanagan
December 12, 2002, 4:53 am
Abortion is fair, not prone to the dreaded "Flame Wars v. 2.1" and is very skilled at modding.If you exhibit exceptional skills at any field, and there is need for a moderator, we will look for you.

When I say he is skilled at modding, I mean that he know what he is doing, enabling him to help others, and his cool headedness allows him to stop flame wars.

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 12, 2002, 4:55 am
agreed :) welcome aboard abortion :) have fun :)

LumpyFerret
December 12, 2002, 4:56 am
Can we haze him.......ie pick on him untill he is "accepted"
MUAHAHH!!!!!!!! BRIng ON THE PADDLES!!!!!!
yay.. another moderator to annoy...
wd!

Abortion
December 12, 2002, 6:50 am
Ooooh paddles :shiver:

RoVeRken
December 12, 2002, 11:20 am
lol! welcome abortion ;p

Outcast
December 12, 2002, 12:38 pm
hehe , congrats abortion[:-eyebrows]

Daz
December 12, 2002, 1:42 pm
good choice
congrats abortion

Abortion
December 12, 2002, 1:46 pm
thnx everyone! and be good damnit! Or I'll turn into one of these people [:-shake]

Outcast
December 12, 2002, 3:31 pm
[:o)]

duclicsic
December 12, 2002, 5:15 pm
ha haaaa.. my god.. i moderate a fairly large forum myself, and when we add a new moderator we just get hundreds of people complaining that it should have been them.

whinge whinge whinge..

DNA.styx.. how in gods name do you keep this bunch so docile? The board i moderate is rapidly going down the toilet. Personally, i blame it on admin. We have 2 admins and a webmaster, and none of them seem to take much interest in it. They are all far too easy on the idiot members. One day i will be admin of that forum and i will to no guff from nobody.

We also have another 3 moderators, one of which is too scared to do anything for fear of people not liking her any more, and one just seems to cause more trouble than he stops.

I think we should get one of you admins/moderators to check out my board some time, it would make you cringe.

anyway, i congratulate abortion on his newly aquired l33tn3ss, although when we make moderators on our forum people usually give them their condolences.

Outcast
December 12, 2002, 5:19 pm
quote:anyway, i congratulate abortion on his newly aquired l33tn3ss, although when we make moderators on our forum people usually give them their condolences.

heheh , nice one [:D]

But heck , moderators are to be respected , those who doesn't feel's their wrath. The forums are a kingdom....first the is the king-admin...then the royalty-mods and the normal people afterwards [:P]

duclicsic
December 12, 2002, 5:24 pm
yeah.. thats the way it should be, but the members of our forum dont seem to get it. The main problem is that we let them get away with it. As a moderator there is little i can do except edit and remove the posts. And getting an admin to ban someone is like trying to turn a freight train down a dirt road. (despite the fact that i actually live with one of em)

Outcast
December 12, 2002, 5:38 pm
well , uh , delete all their posts so they stop doin what you want em to stop postin

Abortion
December 12, 2002, 5:48 pm
Maybe you/he/her/it needs to be more selective when assigning moders. Pick ones who are naturally docile. Follow them around, peek in their windows, date their girlfriends!

(Bad Taste ... great movie-Peter Jackson's a 'bloody' genius. Check out his "Dead Alive" flick if you havent already. Un-edited of course.)

duclicsic
December 12, 2002, 5:58 pm
yeah.. we are fairly choosy with the mods/admins, but as it happens we dont always make the best choice. And there is only really one moderator i would get rid of. He is on his final warning now according my our loving admin.

The main problem is that admin tend to give people about 500 final warnings b4 any action is taken.

Through being one i have gained a universal respect for other moderators, as the better ones do put the work in to sort out problems.

And yes, ive seen deadalive, or braindead as the UK version is called. But bad taste is my favorite.

Flanagan
December 12, 2002, 7:56 pm
OT: Bad Taste and Dead Alive are both great flicks, but the only way I could see them is to DL them, cus I'm only 17 and they are 18+ in Canada (you can't rent them without an ID check.)

I am glad that the majority realize that Mods aren't stupid people and have good taste in what we do.

mateenjahanmiry
December 17, 2002, 8:01 pm
welcome aboard abortion, ur a smart guy obviously:)

Abortion
December 17, 2002, 8:43 pm
Thunx, iy tri too bee [:-spin]

mak89gt
December 18, 2002, 2:42 pm
well, boogie for abortion

RDrull
October 11, 2003, 4:08 am
His almost never here So bad I dont see him no more.

Hitman
October 11, 2003, 11:04 am
RDrull, what the hell are you doing? This topic WAS almost a year old!!