( search forums )
Soldat secrets??
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
BlackSpear
April 3, 2004, 3:37 pm
Are there any soldat secrets like in bunker? (and no I don't mean cheats)
and is shooting trough thin objects (like the copter in jungle) considered cheating?

Sprocket
April 3, 2004, 3:42 pm
if you make a poly thin enough, you can shoot through it...

Hitman
April 3, 2004, 4:06 pm
You can watch a movie on the poly tricks/cheats here.

peemonkey
April 3, 2004, 5:31 pm
there not secret, just alot of people dont know about, and they might as well not. and what "copter" are you jibbin' about?

The Noid
April 4, 2004, 2:35 am
Ha, only I know the secret of the poly's.

Aquarius
April 4, 2004, 8:50 am
There is a secret VALUE, which let you cheat, but noone knows it [;)]

cup_of_squirrels
April 4, 2004, 11:24 am
yes......value......*looks around nervously* I dont know em......

Cookie.
April 4, 2004, 4:22 pm
OMG DO YOU KNO TEH VALUE?!? GIVE ME TEH VALUE@!@#!@
There is a helicopter in jungle its crashed through the roof? u didnt kno it was a helicopter? :O

Hitman
April 4, 2004, 4:28 pm
Well, it's a pretty green helicopter then isn't it..

ToTu
April 4, 2004, 7:42 pm
green helicopter is uhmm... nice... but where is it[:P]

Alamo
April 4, 2004, 7:56 pm
where the 'having fun with someone else in horizontal position' is a helicopter?

b00stA
April 4, 2004, 8:25 pm
[IMAGE]
I guess it's called a rotor blade.

BlackSpear
April 4, 2004, 8:45 pm
I ment map secrets like in the map bunker....

b00stA
April 4, 2004, 8:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by BlackSpear
I ment map secrets like in the map bunker....

I can't think of any hidden areas like in bunker.. but it's still fun to get on top of maps..

BManx2000
April 4, 2004, 10:19 pm
Hercule made a topic about polybugs, it had a trillion of em. Lets see if I can find it...

Bah, most of the images are gone :(

Antifate
April 4, 2004, 10:20 pm
In b2b in the spawn you can nade boost yourself over the top of the edge and appear ouside of the map. (good place to hide with flag.) Also on the same map you can simply disappear into a block, I am not sure if you can do this on the alpha spawn but in the bravo spawn there should be a big block jutting out from the wall, if you lie on the side of it and go prone and move forward you will eventually go in the block (may take more than 1 try.) Also in voland you can get out of the map by jumping all the way up the high passage way. You will see a way out of the map, go in there and simply jump your way, be careful, you can only walk a certian distance before you die, you have to use your jetpack to reach the place where you can stand on. Hope you all know what I'm talking bout.

BlackSpear
April 4, 2004, 10:30 pm
yeah i mostly know what your talking about, but i almost always play deathmatch so it's not so damn mutch use to me, but thnx anyways ;)

?
April 4, 2004, 11:04 pm
I know a secret on bunker, me and Hitman have much fun in it. ;P

AerialAssault
April 5, 2004, 12:02 am
one time i pissed on a dead person

cup_of_squirrels
April 5, 2004, 10:04 am
No I doint bludy know tha value cheats....if I did id be 1337 (but I already am!)

and I didnt know about that helicopter.....i thought it was some kind of elongated tree....

BlackSpear
April 5, 2004, 12:58 pm
lol, luckely the gfx in soldat don't matter that mutch ;)

KnOt
April 5, 2004, 1:21 pm
Well BlackSpear, I'm saying this cos i consider you as a 'n00b'.. did you know that you can go around the top of ctf_b2b with a Minigun or an M79?

BlackSpear
April 5, 2004, 1:47 pm
I'm only a noob on this forum, been playing soldat since 1.1.0 and I am already aware of all tricks with guns (even learned the m79 jump with nades and sandbags and stuff or dead (or living, but thats [:-censored]'n hard) people)
and again, don't play mutch ctf, mostly deathmatch

Edit: and I see your a bit more of a noob on this forum then I am :P

iLLskiLLs
April 5, 2004, 2:06 pm
Nah, Black I think Knot meant to say that to Antifate. but alls the same your both noobs ;)

Sekushi
April 6, 2004, 12:13 am
WTF IS TEH VALUE?! TELL ME!!1eg!

Happy Camper
April 6, 2004, 1:54 am
IT IS TEH VALUE ONLY TEH 1337ZOREST PEOPLEZ KNOW ABOUT%!#%!i(((((!2344

Hitman
April 6, 2004, 2:21 am
How the [:-censored] did this turn in to a value thread?

BlackSpear
April 6, 2004, 1:56 pm
lol don't know but it isn't usefull :P

DT
April 6, 2004, 2:00 pm
We all know the value its....

Element_101
April 7, 2004, 12:36 pm
these forums all ways seem to go off topic!

BlackSpear
April 7, 2004, 1:50 pm
hehe, yeah I already saw that :P

Antifate
April 8, 2004, 4:36 am
Once i killed like 6 people with the knife thanks to lag, i threw the knife and killed one guy but the lag kept and blasting it around, killing everyone, i dunno if that's a secret but it isn't supposed to happen, also i killed 2 people with the law, i shot the law and one guy, it barely scraped him and he blew up in chunks but the weird thing is that the missile kept going and it hit another guy..is the law supposed to have pieercing or whatever?

BlackSpear
April 8, 2004, 12:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Antifate
also i killed 2 people with the law, i shot the law and one guy, it barely scraped him and he blew up in chunks but the weird thing is that the missile kept going and it hit another guy..is the law supposed to have pieercing or whatever?

I know what you mean and have always wondered if that was a feature (like shooting trough people) or a bug, anyone who can anwser that?

Hitman
April 8, 2004, 3:23 pm
The law is supposed to explode on impact. It was probably just lag.

BlackSpear
April 8, 2004, 4:50 pm
if it was lag you also don't have the kill, so it isn't just lag.
but never use the law anymore anyways...