( search forums )
Mini Map OF DOOM!!! (kind of a joke map)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
TheArc
April 4, 2004, 6:49 pm
[IMAGE]

Small, but SO FUN THAT IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! [:-alien][IMAGE]

DL HERE: http://www.wirsind1337.com/evo/impulse.pms

NOTE: My friend made it, and it IS waypointed

EDIT: lol, mispelled the link [:-banghead]

GluLm
April 4, 2004, 6:54 pm
You sir, are a stupid newbie.

peemonkey
April 4, 2004, 7:37 pm
look5 lik3 cr4p. l0oks unfu/\/. n0.

Famine
April 4, 2004, 9:32 pm
great joke

Alamo
April 4, 2004, 10:35 pm
the author seems not to have had any intention to make this map look good. I don't dare playing it because it surely is worse than it looks.
BTW: I'm really annoyed by your signature and avatar. Your avatar is 700kb!!!! I'm surfing on traffic and having to download your stupid avatar every time really bothers me. The Signature: I always know when you posted before i have seen your post because your fvckin signature is so wide that i get this fvckin scrollbar. Grah! You really have to be a bad ass newbie to post such dumb maps and to have such signature and avatar...

Hitman
April 4, 2004, 11:18 pm
Why don't you all just Stfu, and give him some constructive criticism! I hate the way people always take on the attitude of the first person to post, you people are just afraid to post your own opinions! To be honest I quite like it. Sort out the polys a bit, widen the cap between the bit in the middle and the top and it would be pretty cool.

Edit: And Alamo, you're [:-censored]ing pussy for picking on a person, about his sig, who already has his back against the wall!

Deleted User
April 4, 2004, 11:26 pm
Yeah, but, to be fair, his avatar is god damn annoying...

Haro1121
April 4, 2004, 11:29 pm
no [:-censored] alamo and wtf u talkin smack about his sig ur sigs like 2 centimeters less then his and ur yelling at him for his shut the [:-censored] up bitch and grow some balls o yah Arc might wanna change the avy its to big for forums not a bad map for a rookie mapper either my first maps looked way worse then that.

KnOt
April 4, 2004, 11:30 pm
'kind of a joke map' you say? Omg, I forgot to laugh.

Hitman
April 4, 2004, 11:30 pm
quote:Yeah, but, to be fair, his avatar is god damn annoying...*Refreshs page* Nope, doesn't affect anything for me.

Edit:quote: ur sigs like 2 centimeters less then his and ur yelling at him for hisGood point, I didn't notice that. Nice one Alamo, you just contradicted yourself.

Hercule Poirot
April 5, 2004, 7:09 am
ugh not another hippie map :P

i say this is the 3rd worst map i have ever seen x)

April 5, 2004, 11:53 am
Constructive criticism, eh?

Weeelll.....
On the left side of the map, on the wall, a tree is sticking out of a small platform. Where do it's roots go? It's little bits of realism like that that you need to look out for.
[:-dunce]

TheArc
April 5, 2004, 5:31 pm
lol, i was expecting worse. But, nobody picked on the strangely out-of-place cloud in teh top right

NuZZ
April 6, 2004, 12:23 pm
wow thats the worst map iv seen in my life!
You should be ashamed to have wasted the forums space and post this worthless piece of [:-censored]! DOWN WITH YO UTO HELL!!!!! Dont joke agian

April 7, 2004, 1:41 pm
This may explain a few things...
[IMAGE]

GluLm
April 7, 2004, 3:22 pm
Good point Sticky, hehe...
I kind of agree with Alamo about the sig. and the avatar (made by a Japanese btw).
Anyway the person named "TheArc" is a stupid noob, I noticed that in several places already.
(Don't ask me about the details).
By the way this map rules, doesn't it? (laughs)

Alamo
April 7, 2004, 3:59 pm
Oh damn... My sig is just 2cm smaller than his because my picture is aligned to the right. That means it's to the right of the window and this damn window is so wide because his signature is way too wide dammit. Think before you post...
And I ain't picking up other attitudes! If I would have been the first to post I would have said exactly the same...
Arc: Thx for changing the Ava :)

yakuza angel
April 8, 2004, 5:00 pm
dudes he atleast did his best. if ya dont like it than dont download it or play it

Deleted User
April 8, 2004, 6:39 pm
He didn't...

SuperKill
April 8, 2004, 7:50 pm
his avatar rocks

DaRabman
April 10, 2004, 10:45 pm
It's the "best worst" map I've seen :D. I'd never play the thing because I'd get a similar but better experience playing Arena2 but there's so little point in flaming the guy personally, you might as well all get off your high horses and embrace the noobishness.
Sam.

Arai
April 29, 2004, 3:15 am
I'm not going to download this map because I have made plenty of small maps of my own, but I do think this map's gameplay probably does rock. And even if you don't think you'll like it, don't say stupid [:-censored] like "[:-censored]ing n00b"; that stuff is just idiotic. He shared a map with the community, download it or not. And if you are going to say anything, say stuff that will help out the map maker or the people that are thinking of downloading the map.