( search forums )
Soldat HQ
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Lord of Dark Forces
April 4, 2004, 9:49 pm
Hello all Soldat players at Soldat Forums. Im sure you have noticed the new soldat community Soldat HQ - www.soldathq.com - however, we're now advancing to the development of a ladder (one on one challenger thing) at the site. After that leagues and cups will come. But for now Xalion needs ideas and inspiration for the system. You could send you ideas to his mail - nt@eway2000.dk - or you could visit our channel at mIRC - #SoldatHQ at Quakenet - but of course you could also post your thoughts at the sites message board - www.soldathq.com - there's already some topics about it. So please give us your ideas and thoughts about the ladder, but also about the leagues and cups that we will develop after. Xalion would be very happy to recieve your ideas. But he DOESNT want suggestions about rules. Only the system and how it will work. Otherwise it will be to much spam about things like: "M79 should be banned!".

So please send your suggestions to Xalion at - nt@eway2000.dk - you could also give him suggestions about new functions to the website - www.soldathq.com - Thank you all in advance.

Greetings from the fans of Soldat HQ, Xalion and
the Sith Lord of Sith Soldiers, the mighty:
Lord of Dark Forces

PS. Please post a little note that shows that you have read this in here, so that the topic stays at the top of the list, thank you once again in advance. //Soldat HQ Crew -> (searching people btw)

[IMAGE]

bintz2000
April 5, 2004, 4:31 pm
Nice looking site.(just a little note!)

Element_101
April 7, 2004, 12:28 pm
I dont have time to check it 2nite but I will one night

Meandor
April 7, 2004, 1:23 pm
I like the site but you sith soldier guys are pissing me off with all the advertising and irc amsg =|

Drama
April 7, 2004, 2:37 pm
Everybody needs to know this great site and only way is advertising (thus there must be some limit)

I think its lamer to spam some clan channel/site than some great site which is use for the one who sees the advert

doffencom
April 7, 2004, 9:40 pm
but the m79 should be banned..

just kidding xD

btw, YE ADMIN! Make this a sticky!

Captain_Jimbo
April 8, 2004, 11:21 am

Sounds interesting, even though I'm not a "clan" sort of person, unless this has nothing to do with clans.....hell I dunno, it's 3:30 in the morning, I don't know what the hell's going on.

Drama
April 9, 2004, 12:36 pm
there will be duel cups/lads, and we thought of a ffa lad/cup

DrocK
April 9, 2004, 5:42 pm
i like the site, gj

Kamikaze_Ninja
April 9, 2004, 6:31 pm
nice site =D anyway ur sig is gonna be removed it's like an irl poster XD
-edit
lol XD so big i didnn't even notice his sig area

Hitman
April 9, 2004, 6:39 pm
Lol, it's not his Sig, it's in his post.

cup_of_squirrels
April 10, 2004, 9:41 am
Wow HUGE improvment! The last SoldatHQ site was well....ugly :x

BlackSpear
April 10, 2004, 2:47 pm
but there are still some bugs in the site like that the clan website adress can't be too long...

AerialAssault
April 10, 2004, 2:52 pm
great site

Xalion
April 12, 2004, 12:28 pm
/me fixing the bugs when they gets detected... thx for your feedback :)

AllanXtreme
April 14, 2004, 2:07 am
Looks nice.

Maybe you could make the words on the banner a little bigger and the address on the banner a little more clear. Other than that, great site!

Spectral
April 14, 2004, 11:32 pm
i especially like how u include world time zones in player profiles

Drama
April 15, 2004, 12:43 pm
post that the msg board of soldathq

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 15, 2004, 1:43 pm
you put the link to ur site 3 times and 3times ur email and if u click on the picture it goes to the site aswell..isnt that abit much???

Spectral
April 15, 2004, 5:23 pm
just making it a quality advertisement

N1nj@
April 15, 2004, 9:10 pm
I should've done that for STDML too.

Drama
April 16, 2004, 2:24 pm
soldathq pwns sctfl and stdml after it got league

Element_101
April 17, 2004, 9:44 am
Not bad I like it