( search forums )
Insane "triple kill" kill with the law
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Antifate
April 4, 2004, 11:36 pm
On b2b in the tunnel there is a spot that is a little to the right or left of the flag (depending on what side you're on bravo/alpha) and there is a spot where you can shoot upwards, 2 guys spawned, and saw me down and jumped across the gap with I where i was and they saw me, they jumped down there and I fired the law, STRAIGHT in the sky and before it fell down we were fighting and w/e and then the missile comes down and kills all of us, one of my "soldat moments"

MisterX
April 5, 2004, 7:48 pm
lol, nice one. I would like to have seen this kill :)

that's a moment that has to be posted here, no the usual double kill with barret or something like that.

Alamo
April 5, 2004, 7:48 pm
No Triple Kill though... You killed 2 ppl and yourself. I guess you have to substract your selfkill from the other kills so you only killed one guy in the end... uncoooool ;)
Seriously, that's kinda funny eh? :)

SanityAssassin
April 5, 2004, 9:49 pm
nicely done...one of the great things about the law is sorta like using it as insurance...if your basically boned..launch it to the skies..alwyas a good choice ^_^

DrocK
April 5, 2004, 10:59 pm
would of been cool to see it [:P]

BlackSpear
April 6, 2004, 2:17 pm
hehe idd always fun to see something like that, did kill one person like that once...
but while we're on the subject of fireing like a monkey in the air, did get a multikill once for fireing 3/4 clip into the air with the ak in storm (with realistic on) lol