( search forums )
Loner or Teamplayer?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Perky
April 6, 2004, 2:32 pm
Im not quite sure where to post it, but since this isn't 100% soldat thread, I put it here.

Yes, the question comes: are you loner or teamplayer in common? Do you feel more "yourself" blazing enemies heads in groups or alone? I prefer being alone. I've always hated being commanded to do something and that is perhaps the main reason why I also like playing alone and not being included to groups. I've always liked "lone wolves" like Max Payne, that has to fight alone against all the world. Istead I hate military or anything else like that, warmachines in common.

Ps. How about you guys? Have you been in army? Are you going to army and why / why not? I haven't.

palloco
April 6, 2004, 3:10 pm
I am a teamplayer, that is why I use auto and play in ctf.
If you refer to being in a clan I dont really care. This game is just to play whenever you want, and you can have the same fun against clans or in public servers, it is just that usually you may find more level in clan wars.

Perky
April 6, 2004, 3:15 pm
Yes ofcourse clan games are fun and teamplay! Maybe I misleaded a bit.. In most of the RPG's for example, I like to be a loner, the mystic guy. :)

Weed
April 6, 2004, 4:34 pm
i love both
i can be the perfect soldier, following orders by the book, or i can be Arny in Commando I... taking out a full 300 man army with my personal arsenal and some razors i found in the garden house.

Guil
April 6, 2004, 10:22 pm
Teamplayer for sure. But I like to play alone 'cause 90% of time, my teammates suc**. This is why we are only 3 in my clan. :)

?
April 6, 2004, 11:51 pm
I just play, if people follow me then I play with them, if no one follows me then I try to kill everyone around me.

that fuking sniper
April 7, 2004, 12:52 am
Both. I've been both in Soldat. A lone wolf for about 6 months from the start of my career till I joined up with Tribal, there it was a 1-2 punch teamplay with only 2 people. Later on in FA and .Bot+ it was ultimate teamplay, we took it to another level over there.

NS has the same thing, enjoyable teamplay in matches. Though one can always do a lone-wolf style whenver he wants. Example: you can have a lone-wolf person in a 4v4 where you can take the risk of 1 guy without teamwork.

BMF
April 7, 2004, 2:00 am
lone wolf sounds kinda ghey.

Im a team player all the way baby

Famine
April 7, 2004, 2:02 am
heheh like the ironic band name from airheads

Dark_Noddy
April 7, 2004, 2:22 am
I love teamplay, but unless my team consist of ppl i trust I play as a loner.. :P

peemonkey
April 7, 2004, 2:28 am
im a massive loner, ingame and in life.(even though im in clans constantly and have a [:-censored] load of "frinds"[drunk people who wont leave when the party's over])

cup_of_squirrels
April 7, 2004, 10:43 am
Without team mates, i DIE. Also, this should go in the general discussion...

April 7, 2004, 11:27 am
Lonor all the way!
In a ctf game, teammates hanging around you are just gonna get you seen, and that's not what you want when you're waiting for the base to empty out so you can just drop in, take the flag, and drift away...
Although, if it was me vs. a 5 player team, I would probably want my team back....

Aquarius
April 7, 2004, 11:49 am
I am loner.