( search forums )
Anarchist's Cookbook
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
peemonkey
April 7, 2004, 1:33 am
I stole a copy a couple years ago, and lost it at my friend's house after we got stoned and made fireworks. now i need a new copy, but being poor(and no longer aloud in that bookstore) i cant get my hands on one. So i was wondering if anyone had links to where i could find an online version of it. my internet's mad messed up, so i cant google or nothing. thanks for the help.[:-skull]

Dark_Noddy
April 7, 2004, 2:26 am
Kazaa ^^ I downloaded like 5 issues of it :P I can send it to j00 if U want me to :) add @ MSN noddy@c2i.net or just dl it :P
*The Best Place To Dl Sick [:-censored] And Crap U Dont Need --> KaZaa*

Chakra
April 7, 2004, 3:31 am
I remember when I was a foolish teen and thought the anarchists cookbook was quite cool and full of interesting information.

Then at some point I looked around on the net for other such info like it (as ya do), and found that almost all the [:-censored] reccomended in that book is completely false and quite obviously written by boney DOS 5.0 loving children from the early 90's.

Nowadays, all the modern 'anarchists' and kids looking for a place to boast about how they blew up a milk bottle check at www.totse.com or www.bombshock.com .

societies_punishment
April 9, 2004, 8:27 am
hey Chak, remeber my stuff too, that stuff is mortly tested and had cops involved [:D]

Weed
April 9, 2004, 7:44 pm
i wrote a booklet called Anarchist' cocktail is better then the cockbook.
it works, you can learn how to put a time on a C4 bomb, or just make a pen shoot a poisoned arrow, or make a bomb out of a pepper

Deleted User
April 9, 2004, 7:45 pm
There's a book in my school library that tells you how to make nuclear bombs...[:D]

cup_of_squirrels
April 9, 2004, 9:23 pm
Anarchist's cookbooks are wierd. Kids, keep away from them. You can cut your self on the sharp page edges.