BlackSpear
April 7, 2004, 2:25 pm
KILL YOUR DOG!

ClanKwH
April 7, 2004, 2:30 pm
[:-censored] religion it just ends up in war :p

Hitman
April 7, 2004, 4:00 pm
"Yeah, look I'm well cool, [:-censored] religion, [:-censored] the system, yeah I'm a rebel *raises fist*"

..Losers

Alamo
April 7, 2004, 4:16 pm
[:-censored] religion --> yes because it ends in fvckin war! Look at Jerusalem and stop flamin others because of what they think...
[:-censored] the system --> at least fvck the german system...

Famine
April 7, 2004, 8:39 pm
I agree with hitman...just because you don't agree don't act like your a rebel

peemonkey
April 7, 2004, 9:32 pm
make people like me look bad :(
on topic: you cant get any closer to having jesus as a relative then me, seeing as how im his "love canal"

Captain RibMan
April 8, 2004, 12:01 am
is this jesus from mexico or jesus from 3rd and main

DrocK
April 8, 2004, 1:37 am
i stick to my religion no matter what ppl say i'm still catholic and i do believe [:P]

?
April 8, 2004, 2:11 am
Prepare for the "I don't believe in God so you MUST change you beliefs now" crap.

AerialAssault
April 8, 2004, 2:18 am
i used to be catholic, basically the catholic religion is: if it feels good, stop.
famine's a communist, that leads to hungry people
and religion does lead to war. maybe people should just shut up and keep their beliefs to themselves if they can exchange them peacefully

Famine
April 8, 2004, 2:22 am
When I start my own country and no one is hungry...then you will see...then you will see!!!!

?
April 8, 2004, 2:24 am
quote:basically the catholic religion is: if it feels good, stop.
Thats a quote from a standup comedian.

DrocK
April 8, 2004, 2:47 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
quote:basically the catholic religion is: if it feels good, stop.
Thats a quote from a standup comedian.

look at you, u know everything[xx(]

peemonkey
April 8, 2004, 3:24 am
how dare you rag on communism! it's the perfect idea, if only it didnt go against human nature to rise up and take control. comminism is utopia-in theory. but we shall never see it implemented on a national scale :( not true communism anyway

Captain RibMan
April 8, 2004, 3:31 am
are you that asian in my english class peemonkey?

he's a hardout communist

The Geologist
April 8, 2004, 5:36 am
If people could keep their beliefs to themselves there would be no need for a forum for such things, and thus no room for you to post Aerial. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Besides...I know Jesus (not his love canal). He drives a crappy brown Pinto and plays disc golf.

cup_of_squirrels
April 8, 2004, 8:56 am
[:-censored] the system - soad song ^^
[:-censored] religon - condemned to hell

Weed
April 8, 2004, 12:23 pm
dont even make me start my slander on religion, i can go on for hours.

but yes, probably the ashamed side of me is related to Jesus, since he was a jew, and im also related to all his jewish friends, to his jewish parents, to the "virgin" that made him, and specialy to Judas... oh wait, im not ashamed of being related to Judas.

cup_of_squirrels
April 8, 2004, 2:44 pm
Well the thing about religon is that its corrupted. Yes, it sparks wars on one side, but its also been truned into a....[:-censored] hole.

I watch these cheesy american christian channels and half of it is about buying things "Buy your special edition bible today!" and look at xmas and easter. Does anyone asociate that with Jesus when you first hear it? No. Because the bottom line is money. The end.

Famine
April 8, 2004, 8:01 pm
hmmm is it religion that is really corrupt or just the people are that condone it?

AerialAssault
April 8, 2004, 9:14 pm
thats it! that condone word!

morpheus
April 8, 2004, 9:52 pm
it's not religion itself that's corrupt, it's more the abuse of it. if it really were as easy as doing a suicide run to get into heaven and have seven virgins all yours for all eternity, i think everyone would be doing it. thankfully, not everyone is that stupid.

Camping_Carl2
April 10, 2004, 3:16 am
god dropped the soap :) on purpose

morpheus
April 10, 2004, 5:06 am
and you bent over and got it, right? :)

Camping_Carl2
April 10, 2004, 6:11 am
I bent over him and he got it

morpheus
April 10, 2004, 6:49 am
the soap?

cup_of_squirrels
April 10, 2004, 10:00 am
wtf does that have to do with religon?

HellRaider
April 11, 2004, 9:18 am
When i find a bigger waste of time than reading through these two pages, ill let you know.

cup_of_squirrels
April 11, 2004, 12:16 pm
yeah and er, cleansing up teh bum too :x

morpheus
April 11, 2004, 7:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by HellRaider
When i find a bigger waste of time than reading through these two pages, ill let you know.
Please do. and make a seperate topic about it so we can discuss your findings.

Deleted User
April 11, 2004, 8:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by HellRaider

Go read through the last man to post wins topic.

?
April 11, 2004, 8:33 pm
quote:Go read through the last man to post wins topic.

True. :P

Weed
April 11, 2004, 10:12 pm
better yet, go read the bibble, hopefully somsone like ya will get brain washed like half of these morons...

Camping_Carl2
April 12, 2004, 4:47 am
dude... i tried to find the bibble on ebay and couldnt...

WHERE IS THSI BIBBLE!

Famine
April 12, 2004, 4:52 am
quote:it's not religion itself that's corrupt, it's more the abuse of it. if it really were as easy as doing a suicide run to get into heaven and have seven virgins all yours for all eternity, i think everyone would be doing it. thankfully, not everyone is that stupid.

Christians followas blindly as them. Not as extrene though.