( search forums )
gay microsoft
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
ClanKwH
April 7, 2004, 4:53 pm
Ey does someone got msn 6.1 or 6.0 whatever uploaded on a homepage or know a mirror for it? cus microsoft is friggin slow i dont wanna wait an half hour for 4 mb!!!![V]

n00bface
April 7, 2004, 5:31 pm
yes, that makes it gay.. [:-censored]ing homos with their god damn u.s. servers giving poor download speeds to someone living in denmark! [:-censored] microsoft! [:-censored] monopolies! [:-censored] bill gates! [:-censored] the world!!!

b00stA
April 7, 2004, 5:32 pm
let's turn this into a MS bashing topic yay!

btw
[IMAGE]

palloco
April 7, 2004, 5:55 pm
Stop using msn, it sux. Use jabber, if you want your msn contacts use either gaim or miranda or anything else

n00bface
April 7, 2004, 6:04 pm
YEAH MICROSOFT SUCKS, I PROPOSE WE ALL USE OS/2 CUZ ITS FOR L33T HAX0RS IF YOU ARE L33T THEN YOU'D USE OS/2 N00BZ

palloco
April 7, 2004, 6:31 pm
OS/2 is not free... and how much time had it happened without being updated

Alamo
April 7, 2004, 6:36 pm
IMHO Miranda is the best... I don't use MS wherever I can. I'm never sure about something reporting my data... I think using Microsoft products you need a good paranoia...

ClanKwH
April 7, 2004, 6:38 pm
puts a stick up in n00bface's arse learn! >: )

palloco
April 7, 2004, 6:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamo
you need a good paranoia...

Like being pursued by a minigunner penguin with a chainsaw on the back and a knife in his beak

n00bface
April 7, 2004, 8:30 pm
oh i thought your penguin got stabbed in the head.. my bad..

BlackSpear
April 7, 2004, 9:02 pm
that's tux you're taling about now ok?
respect for tux!
man I love my tux.......

(and yes MICROSOFT [:-censored]'N SUCKS! HAIL THE LINUX TUX!)

palloco
April 7, 2004, 10:02 pm
Tux will control everything!
http://home.t-online.de/home/Bernhard.Hailer/penguin/
http://www.everythinglinux.com.au/tuxadv/tux-adv.php?elinux=091111b218fca4cb9522a4a344e3cff4

BMF
April 7, 2004, 10:36 pm
I use MSN without too many problems. I dont know what the hell you guys are talking about

n00bface
April 7, 2004, 11:21 pm
im talking about being l33t BMF.. something you would not know, CUZ YOU DO NOT USE OS/2!!! I HACKED OS/2 WITH OS/2 AND GOT IT FREE AFTER I PAID FOR IT!!! YOU CAN DO THE SAME [:-censored]WADS, JUST LEARN TO HAX BY USIN OS/2 AND HACK MICROSOFT!!!11

Captain RibMan
April 8, 2004, 12:12 am
i like microsoft

n00bface
April 8, 2004, 1:44 am
CUZ UR A NOOB MICSSKARF SXU

AerialAssault
April 8, 2004, 2:23 am
whats wrong with microsoft? i never have problems with them

Captain RibMan
April 8, 2004, 2:33 am
*swings pendulum*

YOU ALL LIKE MICROSOFT

n00bface
April 8, 2004, 4:24 am
MICRSFT IS 4 STOUPID TENEAGED IDITS WHO CANT TRLL THE DIFF BETWEN CARS AND TRUX AND CANT EVNE SPLEL SIMPLE WORDS LIKE VOLCAINO LOL NOOBS

Alamo
April 8, 2004, 4:55 am
OK ppl. Now think that over again. All of us are playing Soldat. All of us MUST have a Windows OS to be able to play Soldat. That means: everyone uses a Windows OS and I think noone would have a Windows OS on his computer just to play one game... Everyone is using Windows here and I guess half of the 'Microsoft-Flamers' in here don't even have Linux installed on their machine. Microsoft actually does [:-censored] n bugs n mafia methods n stuff but in the end we are all using it. If we all hated Microsoft that much as we say it in this Thread noone in here wouldn't even have a Windows CD at home...

Captain RibMan
April 8, 2004, 4:56 am
yes...

cup_of_squirrels
April 8, 2004, 8:49 am
Bill Gates is attacking my house by throwing i-macs at it. Help anyone?

FroG-BoY
April 8, 2004, 10:29 am
cup_of_squirrels: Throw them back, they're no good.
ClanKwH: get a better connection, we all know that 14.4k dialuppers should be shot.

/me hugs his MICROSOFT keyboard, and MICROSOFT mouse, and MICROSOFT Windows box, and MICROSOFT Halo CD, and microsoft uh... um... MESSENGER! And remember, if it weren't for Microsoft, Soldat wouldn't exist, and neither would this forum. Neither would MSN Messenger. Or mIRC.

Finally, 'gay' means a homosexual. Yes, Microsoft sure is homosexual because it doesn't have a decent server for your slow internet.

ClanKwH
April 8, 2004, 11:22 am
[quote]Originally posted by FroG-BoY
ClanKwH: get a better connection, we all know that 14.4k dialuppers should be shot.

Eh i got one normally i can download 1 gb on an hour :S soo i dont think its my connections prob

Alamo
April 8, 2004, 4:45 pm
Sell the iMacs at ebay!

n00bface
April 8, 2004, 5:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by FroG-BoY
cup_of_squirrels: Throw them back, they're no good.

/me hugs his MICROSOFT keyboard, and MICROSOFT mouse, and MICROSOFT Windows box, and MICROSOFT Halo CD, and microsoft uh... um... MESSENGER! And remember, if it weren't for Microsoft, Soldat wouldn't exist, and neither would this forum. Neither would MSN Messenger. Or mIRC.

Finally, 'gay' means a homosexual. Yes, Microsoft sure is homosexual because it doesn't have a decent server for your slow internet.

mIRC sux0rs, xchat pawns0rs.

palloco
April 8, 2004, 6:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
I HACKED OS/2 WITH OS/2 AND GOT IT FREE AFTER I PAID FOR IT!!!

LOL, if you paid for it you did not got it free, unless you convinces OS/2 excutives by hacing them to give you back the money it costed. sTill it would be a reward and not a free Os/2. You may have hacked their account which would be stealing their money. However you still had paid for it so it was not free.

n00bface
April 8, 2004, 9:45 pm
I HACKED LINUX 2

societies_punishment
April 9, 2004, 8:13 am
OK heres my 2 cents...

mircosoft does suck. Its an example of a company getting way way way too big and then starts to selling crappy versions of the new OS because they are using an old system to organize a huge assed company they need to catch up this happens to every company ..... basically mircosoft is too big to make a good product anymore. They are too disorganized.

In fact I don?t own a legitimate copy of any of their software WHY? Because I?m not gonna pay their stupid price if their software crashes every week I have to babysit their software.

YOU WANT AN OPERATING SYSTEM!!! I?ll give you an operating system!!!

Mac OS X the most revolutionary step in operating systems ......I can see it now ?HE LIKES MAC LETS FLAME HIM !!!!? ... you have all been brainwashed by microsoft, a company so stupid im not even gonna capitalize their name. Infact Mac OS X was planned to come out for the PC world but mircosoft started crying and bitching and fuked up plans to make more money.

I-Macs suck?? Excuse me, but the I-Mac doesn?t. It was a work machine and serves its purpose hollow people that think the I-Mac was designed for everyone should try one out and do their work on it OR better yet try out the new E-Mac which is alone faster then half the peoples computers here OR still better yet try out the new Mac G5 tower T-H-E best computer made.

Windows combined with dos takes away from your resources a Mac 300mhz is as efficient as a PC 500 mhz ...oh yea Mac has no dos!!!

Take it from a guy that fixed computers in a store I know what im talking about I got at least 5 computers a day that had windows installed all fuked right up and these same customers were back every month.

My entire time working there I fixed 3 G4 towers and 5 I-Macs and I think 1 E-Mac and 1 old Mac. Funny how many people are taking home Macs now. Actually most of these fixes were for bigger 80 gig drives so there was nothing really wrong with them in the first place.

Even the old old macs you can take a card and put it into your mac that will take the new processors. HOLY [:-censored] that?s amazing!!! you can take your hopeless mac, pop this card in and now take the G3 processors! PCs cannot do that. You can?t take a 386 and make it a P3 can you.

Also you can insert a second video card and yes, run both to have an extended desktop. Even use some PC compatible cards in a mac.... why? is that because mac invented the PCI slot of course.... didn?t know that did you?? If not for mac people would be suffering with ISA still.

Yea but we have PCI-express now.. So ?! Mac G5 towers were the first computer to use that so infact mac invented that too.

They have gotten rid of the stupid floppy drive and now use the larger 100- 250 MB zip disk drives which will now fit an entire class of projects on one disk complete with images and or videos!!!! most mac come standard with these OR a quality priced CDRW

now the only reason why people blow mac outta the water is that they don?t support games .... boo hoo go cry in the corner.

sorry friends but mac is now getting into the games whether you like it or not your Nintendo gamecube is made with motorola chips (they make processors for mac) and have ATI chipsets (they supply mac with video chipsets(and are the leading company for gamming cards now that games like half-life 2 and Doom 3 are coming out)) ...

What does that mean punishment????

That means your gamecube is a MAC

hey here?s the deal with Xbox and of course mircosoft made it with Intel processors (made of aluminum (Intel sucks too)) and use Nvidia graphics (Nvidia is a mean company that doesn?t care about customer service). Infact the Xbox was released in front of everyone 3 times ... guess what it burned out 3 times.

What does that sound like .. Well you tell me. 3 of the most evil companies come together to release a console and you know what it acts like? your run of the mill PC that you have at home.

They even [:-censored]ed up a deal with Squaresoft, best game company ever, because they got greedy and wanted the FF series only on Xbox.

Halo is the only good game for Xbox mircosoft made it right? ... WRONG. micrsoft bought the game and finished it after it was initially coming out ONLY for PC .. So microsoft releases it on Xbox .... then the game they paid so much for and took even more money to release on Xbox started making mediocre sales so they released it on PC as originally intended and is a buggy piece of [:-censored] and now no one buys Xbox because halo (the only good game on Xbox) is now offered on PC and was cracked right when it came out (so no one bought it either) so microsoft lost a lot of money for their greed once again, by buying a game and then making it over again twice and still noone buys it .

And for the grand finally!!!!!!

I posted these facts on a MSN group and mircosoft shut it down until the owner e-mailed them and they put it back up without my post.

So round up time lets recap

mircosoft is a company that doesn?t better its self and its products, in fact they are going backwards

Mac was always one step ahead (except games) but now they are planning to fix that.

Looks like we have a friendly Mac future ahead of us friends.

FroG-BoY
April 9, 2004, 9:06 am
Actually, Halo was originally going to be a Mac-only strategy game.

societies_punishment
April 9, 2004, 9:12 am
yeah thats what I mean I heard it was comming out for PC but I didn't know tht they were saying that it was PC in the computer sence and were talkig about Mac ... meh my point still rings loud

can I get a "PWNED!" for what I wrote about microsoft [:D]

palloco
April 9, 2004, 10:10 am
[Noobface, hacking from a UNIX system is really easy. Try to do it from a windows, it does take much more effort than from UNIX.]

"basically mircosoft is too big to make a good product anymore."
I expect win XP for 64 bits will be something good, whatever I have said about the crappy XP

"In fact I don?t own a legitimate copy of any of their software WHY?"
HAHA you sux. Microsoft gives me free evaluation versions of his software so I neither pay anything nor do anything illegal and I am making Microsoft lose more money than you.

"YOU WANT AN OPERATING SYSTEM!!! I?ll give you an operating system!!!"

You are stupid. No, I am sorry. You are completely stupid.
Why does it exist Micorsoft Explorer for MAc? Why does it exist Virtual Pc? That is due to the collaboration between Microsoft and Apple. Half of what does it cost to buy a MAc is money that goes to Microsoft.

"Mac G5 tower T-H-E best computer made."
It seems more likely a crappy sandwich for me

"Windows combined with dos takes away from your resources a Mac 300mhz is as efficient as a PC 500 mhz ...oh yea Mac has no dos!!"
PC does not work with Windows. LEarn a bit little boy

"Even the old old macs you can take a card and put it into your mac that will take the new processors. HOLY [:-censored] that?s amazing!!! you can take your hopeless mac, pop this card in and now take the G3 processors! PCs cannot do that. You can?t take a 386 and make it a P3 can you."
I dunno what do you mean here. You can get any card and put it in an newer computer

"Also you can insert a second video card and yes, run both to have an extended desktop. Even use some PC compatible cards in a mac.... why? is that because mac invented the PCI slot of course.... didn?t know that did you?? If not for mac people would be suffering with ISA still."
Uh, a Mac also invented the wireless with its airport? Come on!
You can also insert more than one video card in a PC

"Yea but we have PCI-express now.. So ?! Mac G5 towers were the first computer to use that so infact mac invented that too."
I dunno what is PCI express, I use AGP, if G5 still uses PCI it sux

"They have gotten rid of the stupid floppy drive and now use the larger 100- 250 MB zip disk drives which will now fit an entire class of projects on one disk complete with images and or videos!!!! most mac come standard with these OR a quality priced CDRW"
Huh, in which year are you living? Zip had disappeared

"now the only reason why people blow mac outta the water is that they don?t support games .... boo hoo go cry in the corner."
No, I blame them cuz they sux, and becuz they are very expensive due to you are buying a microsoft product.

"That means your gamecube is a MAC"
That means your MAc is a crappy PC

"What does that sound like .. Well you tell me. 3 of the most evil companies come together to release a console and you know what it acts like? your run of the mill PC that you have at home."
Who cares? You are giving all your money to your evil microsoft

"Halo is the only good game for Xbox mircosoft made it right? ... WRONG. micrsoft bought the game and finished it after it was initially coming out ONLY for PC .. So microsoft releases it on Xbox .... then the game they paid so much for and took even more money to release on Xbox started making mediocre sales so they released it on PC as originally intended"
That is a nonsense. After you accepted it was intended for MAc... where is the version for MAc?
It was designed to be released first for Mac and then for Pc.

"Mac was always one step ahead (except games) but now they are planning to fix that."
False, Mac was always 3 steps ahead... stealing money. Why does it cost twice or 3 the same than a PC?
Now you should know the answer. MICROSOFT

societies_punishment
April 9, 2004, 2:23 pm
oh gawd, not the die hard mac haters.

I dont see your point pallaco.

ok here goes.

mircosoft fuks up everything why do you think the introduction to 64 bit processors will fix anything they will fuk that up too

I dont know why you laugh at me for haveing the devil sown version of XP i can even use mircosofts update feature.

"You are stupid. No, I am sorry. You are completely stupid.
Why does it exist Micorsoft Explorer for MAc? Why does it exist Virtual Pc? That is due to the collaboration between Microsoft and Apple. Half of what does it cost to buy a MAc is money that goes to Microsoft."

You got a grammer problem or something in there I can't understand that entire paragraph

"It seems more likely a crappy sandwich for me"
Thats all you can say about it? Thats not even a good insult ... Have you ever even seen one? ... Do you know what it is? have you ever opened one up? They are 10 times more convenent to use and to work on. No crappy software and no crappy wires and sh!t in your face. If your gonna insult the G5 then give at least one problem if you can come up with one ... the only PC that would be able to rival it would have to be the alienware PC. which has the playing games part going for it but the price is loads cheaper to go with mac if you dont need games.

PC does not work with windows ??? I think we are at an agreement here mircosoft is retarded thats my point it doesnt work right.

You got the whole concept backwares here, I'm talking about a processor card you can buy for your old mac(equal to a 486 or whatever) and pop a new G3 processor on that processor card, bypass the old processor and have a faster computer(equal NOW to a P3 or even P4. So Macs from years ago can still be upgraded .. you can even take some of the new ATI cards and put them in. Unlike the old PCs where you had to put cards in some working order just to work and then sometimes you were forced to buy a new motherboard because your new video card was to new and the borad doesnt like it.

You can insert more then one video card in a PC??? I have never seen that work, don't gimme that crap unless your talking about the voodoo 2 by 3DFX which is not a second videocard but a ruse that you could get more power outta your origenal card useing this card with it i have also failed to see this work well and right now 3DFX is outta bussiness and the card would be to old to use.

PCI express is the most intisapated thing coming out for PC. just like the 64 bit processor. What it is is a newer faster PCI slot i havent heard much but I heard that its supposed to give each slot its own bus or something like that.. look around you'll se what I mean.

and on the Macs the PCIexpress slot 1 is faster then an AGP so it doesnt matter its more faster now to go back to PCI becuase its the same concept

BEFORE -AGP has its own bus, PCI had to share it between all the slots
NOW- PCI express every slot has its own bus and makes the AGP irrelevent.

yes zip has disappeared FOR PC not mac. Remeber when the floppy drive came out it was so huge holy crap then comes the 1.44MEG disk. That was back in the day a floppy drive was like a zip and the 5 1/4 drive was a joke like the floppy drive today.. the reason is files are no longer in the kilobypes but megabytes.

Why it's not on PC is because MACs or used more for work like video editing and stuff, all across the industries out there they need something that provides space for projects. A CD you cannot write on again of course there it rewritables but they are a joke. with the zip disk you can now share stuff like the old floppy drives becuase of the change in space. zip was marketed at a bad time yes but still has its use on MAC ... and if you look at your local school ... unless your town/school sucks... all their MACs have zip drives so you can take your project to school on one zip disk. hey im not saying its revelutionary and required technology but its does have its place for those who use it.

I got mine for 10 bucks and a deal like that is great. I can fit my game save files on it and resume and update them later. but then again i have a use for it and i got a good deal.

MACs are expensive? I'm not gonna argue with that but consider that your Mac is only about 200 dollars at most more expensive. You get more outta it and like I said old macs are still around and work great, so will the new ones 5 years from now because they will still be upgradeable your PC will take 2 years tops of good use and you'll need to replace it. In fact over the course of five years you need to buy 2 PCs and only 1 mac so ... if you call that cheaper then go ahead.

My Mac is a Crappy PC. you must mean PC as in the technical term however you once again fail to provide a counter arguement therfore im gonna say..... -----> NO macs infact are good machines <----- then ad a counter arguement like "Macs will always be faster then PC becuase windows slows down your PC even linux cant fire up fast enough but im not gonna knock linux"

Who cares?? Your giveing all your money to microsoft?? I thought I established that I buy no software from them ... call me evil or whatever but if they can produce a product fit for everyones standards then I'll buy it its all about them owning all the market ... so they don't give a [:-censored]. I wish it were as simple as buying a MAC to play games on, I would do that in a second but that hasn't happened yet so instead of buying crappy software I'll steal it instead because it's not worthy to buy for their price.

Halo is not on MAC now because it is owned by mircosoft now thanks for pointing out an odvious fact.

heres the MACs or overprices again. IF you didnt get enough then heres something more. PC parts and software don't work well because they are all seperate companies ...mostly NOT working together.
MACs everything goes though them and they set the standards for their product effectively releaseing the user from contant errors like in windows I have never EVER EVER EVER seen a mac make use of its error code system. furthermore they put more quality testing into their computers. so say what you want the price is right.

You diehard PC people don't get it its not that MACs are superior .. yet .. they are gonna be ... and it's true they are technologically advaced.... but what I dont get is, why whenever I post the great feature macs can offer, someone takes it as a personal stab at their reputation. I own a PC too you know but the difference is I know I'm suffering, do you? You'd thank me if you tried out a new MAC because if you haven't you shouldnt bother posting because you dont have the unique perspective of both worlds. Its easy to get a qualty Mac that works to it's full capacity. but even the best hardware put together from the best names out there still run ineffecent for PC and your wasteing your money because you cannot harness it's full potential. however they own the market for now they make the rules that's how it works. Mind my words, MAC is gonna make a hypacrite outta you ... maybe it already has.

pehaps you should go out and try one at your computer store ... go buy a new radeon 9800 for your halflife 2 comming out and while your there try out the G5 on display ... it will cost you nothing just to look and if you have a useful brain in your head you can see what mac has to offer.

pls don't get mad at me in the next post ... it was never my intention to make you mad in the first place. [V]

n00bface
April 9, 2004, 5:04 pm
lol, I can't believe YOU just commented on palloco's poor grammar...

Either way, I agree with palloco, simply cuz he's always right, and he's right here too!

But.. what's the different between PCI and AGP? I just got a computer and its only PCI slots :( vid card works nice in it tho..

palloco
April 9, 2004, 6:08 pm
Had you ever heard about MacBU ? Mac is part of Microsoft corporation. Search for it, if you buy a Mac, you are buying a Microsoft product
I meant a PC does not work only in Windows

My city sux because the MAcs we have on university dont have ZIPs, uh?, OK but our university has the ranked 227 in all supercomputers of the world. The most powerful computer of our nation, We dont need Macs, but we have some to laugh at them and see them crashing constantly.
CDRW is a joke? LOL Myabe in Mac but they perfectly work in my PC
Uh, my PC has almost 5 years and it does not need any upgrades
Pc works well unless you assembly it wrong.

Yeah yeah suggest buying MAcs lol, maybe becuz you have a crappy MAc you need to buy a new one each year but Pcs work perfectly for several years.

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,112749,pg,8,00.asp
Check this and tell me where can I learn than a mac is better than a PC. Appart from the fact a MAc has a one button mouse(which describes perfectly simple mind of mac users)

G5: 1800$ Athlon 64: 600$ Yeah, that is 200$ more.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?page=2&CatId=114
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=PowerMac
Yeah the equivalents have a difference of 1200$, which is 3 times the cost...
If you prefer lets add 500$ to the PC with a Radeon 9800(whihc is cheaper) Still 1800 vs 1100.

About 2 video cards on a pc:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/history/86114

And yes, a Mac is a crappy PC, architecture is too similar. Once you install Linux (not Mac OSX, even when it is unix based) you have a expensive PC, but still it is not worth wasting so much money on Mac.

societies_punishment
April 10, 2004, 1:35 pm
APG was created to have a bus dedicated to the video card(for better performance), where as PCI shares a bus. Now with PCI express you don?t need APG because every PCI has its own bus its just both concepts combined.

MacBU is not Apple, nor does microsoft own Apple per say. I found MacBU web page it sells software FOR Mac and nowhere on the site it sells a single Mac product. Furthermore I tried this simple method to check that. You can use with any business site, go to www.apple.com and look at the very bottom ........ see where it says
?Copyright © 2004 Apple Computer, Inc?
That means that unless they changed copyright laws so that mircosoft can lie about who really owns the page, that in fact Apple Inc. is still around and selling products

Pallaco I doubt you go to university with an attitude like yours, you still think that I?m yelling at you and I?m not so don?t retaliate by childish name calling. In Ontario this is how it works Macs are used for work period. You go to our universities and what do you see PCs and Macs did I ever say they didn?t use both? hell no because they are 2 different machines and have 2 different uses.

What I did said sucked was MICROSOFT and their crappy SOFTWARE no where have I said that a Mac was better then the a well tuned PC (which I even said that the alien ware machine would rival it). By the way your test chart is bias and inaccurate there?s so many things wrong with that test its not even funny the most laughable thing is they actually used a game like quake 3 in the test for a computer that?s not designed for running games and thee fact that some of the machines are set up and raid which is known to be faster data transfer. That?s just 2 examples I don?t need to get into the rest of them.

You probably haven?t even seen a Mac with your own eyes how do you know they crash, I have worked on some and I have seen 1 error message (please insert the CD) but that was my own mistake. They in fact don?t crash and if they do they do it a hell of a lot less then windows, but that was the whole entire point of my agreement MAC OS X vs WINDOWS XP.

Where did I say CDRWs suck ... I could have sworn that I said REWRITE ABLE CDS SUCK!
I said it was convenient to use a zip disk for files that you change often that?s it, you loose your data to much on a rewrite able CD. I have a LG 52x24x52 CDRW, I must have bought It because I hate them so much.

OK OK, this is good your gonna sit there and tell me that your PC is gonna run a game like say... Half life 2 when it is five years old PAH! Your talking outta your ass mine was just updated 2 years ago and need to be done again. Since Mac is a work machine is doesnt need upgraded as often.

One click? Your getting desperate for insults. You see MAC OS is so simple that you use one button ... did you also know that if you are more PC inclined that you can use a PC mouse in its place and set up the button for the same thing or a different feature? No because you never even touched a mac.

Still bitching about the price? Your test again told me something more inaccurate seems to me that for an Alienware machine(custom GAMING machine) its 3027.00 and a STOCK G5 Mac that?s NOT fit for gaming is 2999.00 a difference of 28 dollars for 2 computers that don?t even compare because one is for games and one is for work. Oh yeah the mac is REALLY 3 times the price isn't it if your hollow mind used a computer for only games then by all means by the Alienware, HELL I WOULD LOVE ONE but I would also like G5 Mac sitting next to it and mac is even so flexible it could share a PC monitor with the Alienware isn?t that nice. Now he can have a friend. There you go the BEST work machine paired up beside the BEST gamming machine.

Why don?t you go down to the local store like I said and play with one for a while you will see that a Mac has a better more stable reliable operating system REGARDLESS the hardware which I will say again for those who don?t listen what it was I was saying.

mircosoft is in fact a stupid company end of story. (This post was spell checked with Corel word perfect not gay assed microsoft word that crashes more so then windows)

BMF
April 11, 2004, 2:35 am
quote:I dont think you are yelling at me. But i am yelling and laughing at you ;P

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,5814,00.html
So Gates gave money to Apple becuz... he was drunk.

I know that my test chart is some inaccurate but... why cant you post here some accurate test... oh wait... that is impossible! No programs run on a G5!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by societies_punishment

A CD you cannot write on again of course there it rewritables but they are a joke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Where did I say CDRWs suck ...

quote:

I could have sworn that I said REWRITE ABLE CDS SUCK!

And do you talk about my grammar? Do CD-ReWritables suck or no?

"You see MAC OS is so simple that you use one button "
Yeah, to shut it down becuz it is so simple it does nothing else

"This post was spell checked with Corel word perfect"
As I said Macs do nothing. Corel is really expensive

Starting from programmable calculators, any computer can be crashed, specially Macs( excepting those with MacOSX, those are more stable)

Yeah, you are right, Macs are really cheap. Specially compared with the latest pallocoware PC, same specs as ur alienware but it includes antiradar protection and it costs 60000$,oh and they give you a dildo toy if you buy it this month.
C'mon I gave you 2 products with same specs, now you can find whatever products you want, but you can do nothing at the fact that MAc is 3 times more expensive in that case...and that I will never spend more than 1500$ in a computer, therefore a Mac sux becuz I cannot afford it.

Certainly I cannot play HL2 in my PC, but I can play soldat, something that you canot do in your supercheap and incredible g5 of 3000 $. HAHA!
I tried a Radeon 9200Se of 40$ on my PC and games like Doom3 alpha and Halo worked.
Upgrading a 386 to a p4/athlon is cheaper than upgrading your Mac since a cheap motherboard with graphic card,RAM(256MB) and proccessor(2.0Ghz) costs over 200$ adn those processor cards for MAcs, appart that they will not work so well as an original g4 or wahtever due to bus limitations start pricing from 200$ to get a crappy system slower than mine PC. Dunno where you check but to upgrade it in smalldog to 1.4GHZ it costs 480$ (http://www.smalldog.com/category/x/x/upgrades+memory/upgrade/wag115/wag10015)

You can continue saying that I am not in university, that I had never seen a MAc, or even that I do not exist, but unless you give sources where we can see you are right, your oppions worth too little.

"Windows is on of the the worst OS'es of them all "
LOL
1st: It is not an OS,it is a graphic environment and latest versions are OS.
2nd: If it were so bad how could it got used. I the 80s Microsoft wasn't a big company, but it did good and simple products like MS/DOS and Windows. Taht is why people bought it. ANd then it continued improving it. Nowadays their products aren't really good, but if they were the worst systems companies would always make a version of their programs for other systems, to show how powerful they are.

Thats a long [:-censored]ing post

Captain RibMan
April 11, 2004, 6:52 am
i saw all this and so i decided to go get microsoft xp. YAY!!!!11one

societies_punishment
April 11, 2004, 1:24 pm
SP- microsoft does suck I don?t understand why we have to deal with such an operating system, it's a stupid company with stupid products and because of their stupid marketing people buy this crap. I think the best operating system is Mac OS X

pallico - MACS SUCK STUPID

SP - umm.. they have some of the best machines in the world but I was talking about microsoft and their problems with programs like windows so it doesn?t matter.

pallico - MACS SUCK STUPID

SP- can you even prove a point to support your side of the agreement because you say that macs suck but without them we would be missing a lot of vital components that the PC uses.

pallico - MACS SUCK STUPID, THEY ARE EXPENSIVE

SP- Of course they are expensive but theirs not really that much of a big price difference if you don?t need the computer then don?t buy it, use your gaming machine. If you don?t have a use for a mac then simply don?t buy it. I want you to try the operating system Mac os X because its more simple and faster to use and doesn?t crash as much if it ever even does, it will cost you nothing to try it out. I hope that Mac gets into games.

pallico - MACS SUCK, MACS SUCK, MACS SUCK

SP- are you still here why do you think it?s a challage to beat me in the forums its really annoying you know ... if you like PCs or mac FINE but I?m talking originally about HOW WINDOWS SUCKS.

pallico- MACS SUCK, WINDOWS IS GOOD

OK I would admit since mircosoft owns the market we need it for daily use because everyone else uses it I was merely trying to say that if mac got into it with their more simple convent operating systems and be able to enjoy the games we do on the PC then of course the market will go over there. If you tried their operating system you would understand if they DID GET GAMES EVERYONE WOULD LIKE IT.

keep going back to this stupid CDRW crap but cause I know my technical terms I will explain them to you.

CDRW = CD BURNER aka CD WRITER, stands for compact disk reader/writer which means it?s a CD rom drive that writes as well. WTF IS HARD TO UNDER STAND ABOUT THAT.
its not a rewriteable cd because it?s a piece of hardware used to read and write data. I like CDRWs

CD rewriteable (<-------- THESE SUCK) = Is a compact disk you can buy for your CDRW(CD BURNER!) that allows you to write then erase the data later and rewrite again, they often don?t work that?s why I said REWRITEABLES SUCK ..... NOT CDRWS(CD BURNERS), GAWD how do you even manage to breath. It boggles the mind, stop trying to make me look like the idiot because you don?t know the lingo.

Still ranting on about the single button I told you IF you need the 2 buttons in mac os then use them ... so your argument is worthless.

Yes everything crashes eventually it?s a statistical fact IT HAS TO well I would say that Mac os crashes much like a graphing calculator if you don?t use it right then the will crash there?s more to it then that but I have proved my point its is more stable then windows.

The only thing you can compare to the amount of problems in windows, is the stupid mac haters that pop up all the time and say YOU SUCK, MACS SUCK and prove no point ... Ya that?s just about how annoying a windows error can be. They give you a error like this ?THIS PROGRAM HAS PERFORMED AN ILLEGAL OPERATION, IT MUST BE CLOSED? so I changes that error message on my machine to ?WINDOWS SCREWED UP AGAIN?

ACCEPT IT WINDOWS XP IS MORE BUGGY MAC OS X AND REALIZE THAT YOUR STUPID INSULTS CANNOT CHANGE THAT!

How much more simple can I write it for you ... and if you don?t like the [:-censored]ing price don?t buy it you have proved to me that you are a gamer and therefore don?t need/understand one

and yes I don?t have a legit copy of Corel either it was an OEM version my friend stole from a store and then sold it to me for 10 bucks. It is the same thing as mircosoft word minus that stupid error that pops up in it that closes your program without saving it and you loose all your work. So now your gonna knock Corel Pul-eez its almost identical so why should you care.

You know what windows 98SE was the best operating system they made, XP is almost as buggy as ME... however I use microsoft devil sown XP, look it up, it?s windows XP with certain things removed and fixed to make it perform better. Ya Ya Ya I don?t have legit XP but I already said I?m not gonna buy a crappy product from microsoft ... since they don?t offer devil sown edition then I cannot buy it from them. If you want an operating system the best in the world go Mac OS X if you don?t have a Mac then use Windows XP devil sown.

The only real difference in XP and 98SE is networking and graphics that?s about it. If you wanna network something in XP sometimes it will do it all for you ... but it screws up a lot just like any other part of windows at least its easier to deal with then 98SE.

palloco
April 11, 2004, 3:31 pm
LOL
"CDRW = CD BURNER"
LOL, when you take a a rewritable Cd it has CDRW, a writable CD has CDR. When you take a CD burner...LOL it says 48X24X48X.

" it was an OEM version my friend stole from a store and then sold it to me for 10 bucks."
OMFG LOL!!!

"ACCEPT IT WINDOWS XP IS MORE BUGGY MAC OS X AND REALIZE THAT YOUR STUPID INSULTS CANNOT CHANGE THAT!"
Did I say that was not true? How could be MACOSX more buggy if it is unable to run any program.

b00stA
April 11, 2004, 3:37 pm
This is so sad..

n00bface
April 11, 2004, 6:13 pm
*huggles b00stA*

societies_punishment
April 12, 2004, 5:40 am
quote:Originally posted by palloco
LOL
"CDRW = CD BURNER"
LOL, when you take a a rewritable Cd it has CDRW, a writable CD has CDR. When you take a CD burner...LOL it says 48X24X48X.

" it was an OEM version my friend stole from a store and then sold it to me for 10 bucks."
OMFG LOL!!!

"ACCEPT IT WINDOWS XP IS MORE BUGGY MAC OS X AND REALIZE THAT YOUR STUPID INSULTS CANNOT CHANGE THAT!"
Did I say that was not true? How could be MACOSX more buggy if it is unable to run any program.

MORON, give a wholesaler like .... Pine a call, if you ask for a burner you say I would like a CDRW 52x48x52 from LG and guess what, they send you a CD burner ... thanks for looking at your blanks and pointing out an obvious fact. Yes, that is written on all of them so people like you don?t end up putting it in a toaster.

so I will show you once more and provide visual aid:
[IMAGE] This is a CD burner otherwise known in the computer business as a CDRW for short. the image filename itself is even CDRW. This particalaur one seems to be external.

[IMAGE] This would be a rewriteable CD these are what I dont like because they fail alot remeber.

See the difference now its pretty sad when I have to draw you a freaking diagram. I?m sorry if the lingo I picked up while working at Altair electronics confused you but I guess everyone there and their wholesalers use the wrong name for a CD burner too ... I?ll let them all know ...tch*

Ya I bought a stolen copy of Corel office and you paid for your crappy mircosoft office and even if you didn?t pay for it its still garbage because mircosoft doesn?t know how to code. so I assume your laughing at ... yourself maybe? you know if I really wanted crappy mircosoft office I would find it on edonkey in like 5 min and have it at the end of the night but I don?t give a [:-censored] its so crappy the local school stopped using it. all you do is laugh ? what the hell kinda insult is that... pul-ezz

ok, then we are back on topic and now you agree with me about windows sucking ass ty pallaco

THERE YOU GO PROBLEM SOLVED NEXT TOPIC!

Geez take a chill pile, put the guns away*

palloco
April 12, 2004, 11:07 am
And still you gave me an image of a CD that puts CDRW :D, something you cant see in the toaster.
But if you ask for CDRW 30X they will give you a CD.

""It's critical for small businesses and consumers that they can provide Office to complement their own software." "
Man, accept it, Apple need Microsoft, your bloody friend.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/66088_apple11.shtml
http://www.detnews.com/2002/technology/0204/11/technology-462054.htm

Yihaa!, I managed to put you annoyed