( search forums )
Finnaly, I have completed my life long dream...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
smokices
April 9, 2004, 5:47 am
Finnaly, I have completed my life long dream. I have finnaly been called a hacker for beating a kid.

[IMAGE]

Essentle
April 9, 2004, 5:51 am
congrats

peemonkey
April 9, 2004, 5:51 am
wow. you suck if that's never happened to you before.

smokices
April 9, 2004, 5:58 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
wow. you suck if that's never happened to you before.

Ive only been playin for a little while and i usually play with pretty good people. sorry if i offended you in any way. shheeesh

The Noid
April 9, 2004, 6:06 am
Ive been called a lagger but thats about it.

n00bface
April 9, 2004, 6:14 am
it doesn't count if you used flame god and truly were invincible.. it's more fun if someone calls you a hacker whilst you are defending, and they fail to shoot through you with a barret and immediatly after get popped by a lovely ruger shot through the neck...

kevith
April 9, 2004, 2:58 pm
Actually, the funniest part of that picture is the fact that the host doesn't realize that you are in fact invincible (or at least doesn't know why). Anyway... congratulations on the attainment of your life-long dream [;)]

Hitman
April 9, 2004, 3:10 pm
I get called God all the time..

?
April 9, 2004, 4:27 pm
Hitman the only thing you get called is loser.

peemonkey
April 9, 2004, 4:31 pm
or "god, what a loser"

smokices
April 9, 2004, 6:05 pm
true that i was invincible, but i only got 1 kill w/ the flame god. plus he was callin me that the whole game. it made me happy... also, i think he has "sure" set on a hotkey or a taunt everytime he dies, because everytime i killed him he said sure. o well... hes a jerk [:D]

BlackSpear
April 10, 2004, 3:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
I get called God all the time..

I get called Satan all the time..

Some1
April 16, 2004, 8:15 pm
Ive been called [:-censored]in sniper Some1 bitch! (= (I sniped someone few millions of times and he get mad.

DrocK
April 16, 2004, 10:59 pm
its gay when u r in some noob server.. and they call u hacker because all the rest of the noobs that havent kill u yet turn on his side and they all call u hacker, then ppl join and they call u hacker but anyway... it fells kind of good also because maybe u r wicked nasty and killedthem with awesome kills, or u were just lucky.

wert21
April 17, 2004, 12:15 am
It's normal to get called hacker...but i don't think that bill gates plays soldat.

The Geologist
April 17, 2004, 1:17 am
This was your life long dream...?

Corking
April 26, 2004, 2:03 pm
got these kills already in 4 weeks play i got ss of all of them but im not at home ask me ra2yrking@hotmail.com

double
Triple
Multikill
Multikill x2
Serial kill
insane kills
Gimme More!!

Snipedmyself
April 26, 2004, 10:16 pm
lol, i play in a modem usually so i lag like a MiLLER and get called a speed hack. also if you hit n00bs every shot they say aiming hack or so...i have never even heard of a aim hack for soldat..CS like hell though and i think that's the n00b factory

Shyo
April 26, 2004, 10:25 pm
they often cry about aimbot if you use m79.. I doubt an aimbot will ever be able to calculate everything you need to hit perfect with m79.

Ivan0
April 30, 2004, 8:44 pm
dont know about that shyo, since m79 is same bullet with just slower speed and more curved trajectory
but what aimbot cannot do is a m79 jump + socom to the head + double with nade + another kill with reloaded m79

AL3X1C0N
May 9, 2004, 4:57 pm
Teh sPaAWN Si TeH MAsTAA!!11!!!

Tsk noobs that dont know there arent any hacks/cheats for soldat
Oh yeh listen this is fun There was this noob right???
He said plz teach me cheats for soldat plzplzplz
i told him to minimize soldat and press Flag up enter enter
........ ;) try to C what happends lolol

Nazgod
May 14, 2004, 10:07 am
quote:Originally posted by AL3X1C0N
Teh sPaAWN Si TeH MAsTAA!!11!!!

Tsk noobs that dont know there arent any hacks/cheats for soldat
Oh yeh listen this is fun There was this noob right???
He said plz teach me cheats for soldat plzplzplz
i told him to minimize soldat and press Flag up enter enter
........ ;) try to C what happends lolol

You are the noob if you think soldat is unhackable.
I have tried to prove this to people in games I play. so as the creater of this game might fix them.

Zoolander
May 14, 2004, 11:09 am
Oh you can hack soldat.. oh god yes you can, BUT I DO NOT SUGEST DOING IT.