( search forums )
How did you preferred Dnagames.net ?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
SuperKill
April 10, 2004, 11:30 am
how did you preferred to play on dnagames server/s.
when you have like 4 servers, 2 inf, with all kinds of diffrent custom maps, when every server lags the other one ?
or just a plain good old soldat.dnagames.net ctf ?

just curious

Hektik Sniper
April 10, 2004, 11:44 am
just good old ctf for me, no one plays on the inf server except n00bs

Aquarius
April 10, 2004, 12:03 pm
I used to play on DNAGames Infiltration, but now noone plays it because of the mappack... I prefer 1 CTF server with the additional maps from the mappack.

DNA.styx
April 10, 2004, 12:03 pm
DNAGames never had 4 servers, only two: one CTF, one INF.

n/a
April 10, 2004, 12:05 pm
hmm, getting the plain good old soldat.dnagames.net ctf back...would be nice...pitty a lot of the people who were playing on it left...maybe nostalgia is a chronic disease and ctf was there temporarily home...

Drama
April 10, 2004, 1:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by AE Sebastian
hmm, getting the plain good old soldat.dnagames.net ctf back...would be nice...pitty a lot of the people who were playing on it left...maybe nostalgia is a chronic disease and ctf was there temporarily home...

Yeah... Those were the good times..

I dont even play in dnagames anymore cause it lags quite much

cup_of_squirrels
April 10, 2004, 2:05 pm
Because it had nice pings and lamers wouldnt go there ^^

Denacke
April 10, 2004, 2:08 pm
Yeah at the good old it was easy to find a good game, now it's just struggling to find a server where you don't have to shoot off people that don't even know how to click the left mouse button..

BMF
April 10, 2004, 2:37 pm
public CTF's dont make any sense

BlackSpear
April 10, 2004, 2:44 pm
I would like a DM server VERRY mutch, but agree that limiting it to 2 or 3 servers would be best

AerialAssault
April 10, 2004, 2:46 pm
there needs to be a server where only a select group of people are sent passwords, perhaps the usual people on this forums like me, BMF, peemonkeh, hitman, etc

SuperKill
April 10, 2004, 3:07 pm
what's the diffrence by posting it on the forum and mailing it to some people ?
it will get "leaked" anyway

"DNAGames never had 4 servers, only two: one CTF, one INF."
oops ;P got carried away

N1nj@
April 10, 2004, 3:27 pm
I say 2 CTF servers :P

one passworded which will be only given to the frequent forum visters and mature-act players.

the other one will be also passworded which will be given on the forum like what we have now.

that fuking sniper
April 10, 2004, 4:58 pm
And who exactly would determine which players are worthy and which arent of getting the password? What does anyone think he/she is for having that privelege to chose amongst players and make some semi-aristocracy in the Soldat community? I dont like this.

If there is to be a password, just post it on the forums and be done with it, without further bull[:-censored]. And I would prefer it the way it was before: 1 CTF server, passworded, and the custom maps can also stay, but some maps simply have to go.

ClanKwH
April 10, 2004, 5:16 pm
Inf.. Ctf is boring >_<

N1nj@
April 10, 2004, 8:08 pm
the CTF server that I was talkin about would be chosen by the admin - DNA.styx

it will be like a "private" server

BMF
April 10, 2004, 8:09 pm
And there goes TFS ranting away... The password for the elite thing is never gonna work by the way. All i need is a decent DM server to i could kick some european ass.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
April 10, 2004, 8:11 pm
why dont we just let styx decide?

Denacke
April 10, 2004, 10:27 pm
Because the majority thinks it should be different from as it is now I suppose.

wert21
April 10, 2004, 11:31 pm
I don't play in dnagames server becouse i don't like the new maps. and since it's public it's not better than others.

SuperKill
April 10, 2004, 11:43 pm
your first point is true ;P

Souza
April 10, 2004, 11:58 pm
bring the passed old ctf dnagames back... i miss typing the password :S

N1nj@
April 11, 2004, 5:31 am
well, the maps...like tfs said, some maps just have to go...

MikeShinoda.pheonix
April 11, 2004, 5:49 am
i agree on that.

BlackSpear
April 12, 2004, 4:34 pm
realy NO-ONE playes deathmatch on this forum???

SuperKill
April 12, 2004, 4:44 pm
i play deathmatch only when all the good ctf servers are full ;P

Dark_Noddy
April 12, 2004, 5:28 pm
I play dm to better my aiming skills, Coz I havent played in like 2 months.. CTF is way better tho :)
The thing i liked about DNA was that most of the time it was full teams and no or few sh!tty newbs that made the gameplay bad..

SuperKill
April 12, 2004, 6:20 pm
yea but now we got an inf server that not alot of people go in, that bother the ping and stuff, we got all of those weirdass maps, we alot of complete noobs running around.. i would say that most of dna's forum people (and also most of the vets) would like that server the same way it once was.. cuz it simply owned back then

coolsi
April 13, 2004, 12:24 pm
The custom maps are [:-censored]e, bring back the old DNAgames server with the maps which come with Soldat.

And to the person who said "give the password out to people who post on the forum lots": what about those of us who visit the forums about once a month?

Spectral
April 14, 2004, 11:25 pm
one private, custo map ctf server is perfectly fine. if the one is often times full, having a second server of the same kind would be excellent too

?
April 15, 2004, 12:45 am
Both inf and ctf, both have a different password, no bonuses. Thats it, thats my dream dna.

DrocK
April 15, 2004, 1:30 am
the ctf server with the password [:P]

achan1989
April 15, 2004, 4:40 am
ok i never played multi when dnagames had password, but playing public CTF sux. too many dumass ppl who cant play. bring back passwords

dvdbosch
April 15, 2004, 8:18 am
Definitly one CTF server

SuperKill
April 15, 2004, 10:26 am
i say bring back the password, lose the custom maps, lose the inf server, and get rid of the bonuses.

anyone agree ? ;S

BlackSpear
April 15, 2004, 10:47 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
i say bring back the password, lose the custom maps, lose the inf server, and get rid of the bonuses.

anyone agree ? ;S

well I would find it better as it is now, though not optimal :P

SuperKill
April 15, 2004, 11:37 am
yea now its down so you have no clue on wtf u talking about ;p

DNA.styx
April 15, 2004, 1:47 pm
well I would find it better as it is now
So you prefer DNAGames with no Soldat servers at all then :-)

Weed
April 15, 2004, 3:06 pm
i think better is to take the DNA server back to its old lost glory...
when the pass was still Boom, and no bonus nor custom map would get close.

Azasel
April 15, 2004, 3:30 pm
One Deathmatch server and one CTF server. Also, the map pack is great so you must keep it

sativa
April 15, 2004, 6:17 pm
i prefer soldat dnagames servers ONLINE ffs i started soldat again yesterday couldn't find dnagmes, typed in ip couldnt find it today the same DNA GET THOSE BACK ONLINE, forgot to pay or what?

BlackSpear
April 15, 2004, 8:24 pm
yea now its down so you have no clue on wtf u talking about ;p

I played on the dnagames server before they started with the map pack and other servers and after that something like 3 or 4 times, so I think I know what i'm talking about. ok, less then you ctf guys but still know :P

quote:Originally posted by DNA.styx
So you prefer DNAGames with no Soldat servers at all then :-)

and this is based on what??
my though not optimal is couse I would want a DM server as well becouse I almost never play ctf. in the past when I did play ctf it was almost always on the dna games server...

Dark_Noddy
April 15, 2004, 9:56 pm

anyone agree ? ;S

Teh MightyBunnehMasta Hails for the first time another beeing !!!

SuperKill
April 16, 2004, 9:53 am
blackspear he was joking...and so was i