( search forums )
Need help with my new Movie!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hitman
April 11, 2004, 5:30 pm
Well, I'm working on a new Soldat Movie, and it's gonna be way different than my previous ones. However, I'm having some trouble finding some things I need for it.

Firstly, I can't find any mouse clicking sound effects. I really need the sound effect of a mouse double clicking. The quality needs to be good, and clear. Edit: Stalky made this for me and I like it. However if any of you think you can do better, I'd be happy to try some more.

Secondly, I really, really need a clip (please not flash or anything, in a video format) of the Windows start up logo, but it has to be animated, as if it's loading..

Thirdly, I need the sound of a Computer loading. You know the sound a desktop computer makes when it's loading? Yeah, that.

Please if any of you could find/make these for me, it will be greatly appreciated, and as before, anybody who helps me out will be in the credits.

Edit: Nm, I've got everything I want, and so far it's looking [:-censored]ing good! Be prepared for a awesome Movie!

?
April 11, 2004, 5:32 pm
I'll try and help buddy.

Deleted User
April 11, 2004, 5:42 pm
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] con-doubleclick.zip1.61 KB

One double click courtesy of my mouse, my digital camera and Cool Edit Pro [:)]

Hitman
April 11, 2004, 5:51 pm
Thanks, but it's not what I wanted. I've uploaded what I'd like it to sound like but it has to be better quality: Click

JaZzMaN
April 11, 2004, 6:03 pm
Here you go...

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Click-click.zip10.82 KB

EDIT: Ow, you have the click yet... I was posting when you edited...

About the second thing...

Here's a good WinXP logo, but it's not a clip yet (duh...) but if you maybe selected as your screensaver (flag-like, you know) it will be automatically animated, all you need then is a recording program that records your screen... :S

Just an idea... :-)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Windowslogo.bmp49.67 KB

palloco
April 11, 2004, 6:36 pm
http://www.bsdg.org/SWAG/SOUND/0075.PAS.html (If you wante dto emulate it yourself)
http://members.aol.com/wa8lmf/aprs/wavaudio.htm
http://web.inter.nl.net/hcc/A.Jaw.Venema/animated.html

Hitman
April 11, 2004, 7:18 pm
Thanks, both of you, but Palloco's sounds were better. Palloco, that site with the logos I already found, but the thing is they're not animated. I don't know what the [:-censored] to do with the first one lol.

palloco
April 11, 2004, 8:01 pm
The thing to do the animated logo is making a gif of over as much images as squares you see at the bottom of the logo, the first image you put the current logo, and then change in the other images the squares order at the bottom of the logo so it gives the impression of moving

JaZzMaN
April 11, 2004, 8:15 pm
I think I figured it out... [;)]
Find a prgrm that can make flag animations and use this or similar image on the flag...
(sorry for the simplism, just made it in 1 minute)

Than, you have a WinXP logo...

I guess... [?][?][?]

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] WINXP.gif6.27 KB

Hitman
April 11, 2004, 9:51 pm
Nm, I've got that bit now. I just used my digital camera to film my startup screen. Thanks though [:)]