( search forums )
Ctf_Besari-Newest Jungle Map
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Soulsnipa
April 12, 2004, 3:01 am
Click Here-Download On Left Menu (ctf_Basari by SoulSnipa)

[IMAGE]

Click Here-Direct Download

MikeShinoda.pheonix
April 12, 2004, 3:14 am
wow, not another jungle map... and all of the broken bridges! its getting old. not saying it looks bad tho. its one of the better jungle maps

Alamo
April 12, 2004, 3:16 am
The map looks cool. :) I can't really tell but i doubt anyone will take the longer ways to the enemy flag as long as he can take the short ways... And I think the map is a little unfair for the red team as the blue team has more time to shoot the flag carrier when leaving the blue pit... It's late, maybe i'll download the map tomorrow :)

FliesLikeABrick
April 12, 2004, 3:22 am
people would go the longer way if they get forced or chased when they have the flag or whatnot. cool map. Also check out some of his other maps on that site, especially ctf_danger

Soulsnipa
April 12, 2004, 3:24 am
1) This is my first jungle map, sorry ;)
2)Theres only two paths...one upper...one lower. Bunch of other spots are for camping.(not that I promote camping) :P

peemonkey
April 12, 2004, 3:44 am
junglemaps: DEAD
broken bridges: DEAD
jimi hendrix: DEAD
ctf maps: DEAD

Famine
April 12, 2004, 3:47 am
Great complex map

Soulsnipa
April 12, 2004, 4:09 am
Side note: how do you align stuff from left to right in signature?

GluLm
April 12, 2004, 4:38 am
I agree with Alamo on most of the points he mentioned.
Maybe make this one rather for DeathMatch?
Darken the polygons and "shade" as much as you can, improve the bottom part,
fix the bumping polygons collision glitches (or whatever we call that).
Think about making both parts fair enough for each teams... else, make it DM. :p

Soulsnipa
April 12, 2004, 4:54 am
I like the input, but I never really liked this map. It was just an idea I had and now its finished...at least now i can get on to better maps. Ill work on shading and making it equal in my future maps. I think Quantity mixed with a little Quality is good. (As long as it improves, that way I will at least have a few maps you like :))

Toumaz
April 14, 2004, 11:06 am
Looks good for being your first jungle map.

blackdevil0742
April 14, 2004, 12:44 pm
Looks good! I like jungle maps

slipknot22
April 15, 2004, 3:18 am
sweet map. good job dude

peemonkey
April 15, 2004, 4:32 am
in the siggy, to make it right, type "[ r i g h t ]"(witffout spaces) before the text/whatever, then"[ / r i g h t ]" after it. yer done. jaggasss

Soulsnipa
April 15, 2004, 6:18 pm
yeah i know that much, but never is on the same line. It ends up stacking on each other.

DaRabman
April 16, 2004, 1:16 am
Map's very cool, took me a while to figure out the right path to the flag. Polys, shading and structure is excellent, although there might be an issue with bias.
Sam.