Veronica
April 13, 2004, 11:30 am
How can he be dead? He never existed

SuperKill
April 13, 2004, 12:18 pm
what makes you say that ?

KnOt
April 13, 2004, 12:19 pm
I'm sure there was a psycho named Jesus, whether he was the 'son of god' or not, nobody knows.

cup_of_squirrels
April 13, 2004, 12:43 pm
omg *cuffs Icarius round the head*

Yes he did, [:-censored]

Famine
April 13, 2004, 1:00 pm
I agree with knot, if jesus came now it would be thought of as a cult.

Meandor
April 13, 2004, 1:31 pm
[...] and when EL died, no one remembered anymore about him, no one buried him; and his body was slowly consumed by time.

You're jealous EL? ;P

blackdevil0742
April 13, 2004, 2:05 pm
Let the love of christ heal you my friends

Icarius
April 13, 2004, 3:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meandor
[...] and when EL died, no one remembered anymore about him, no one buried him; and his body was slowly consumed by time.

You're jealous EL? ;P

I aint Jealous

"AND LIKE A PHEONIX FROM THE ASHES, EL WAS REBORN ICARIUS AND WALKED THE EARTH ONCE MORE THE REAP PAIN AND SUFFERING ON THE WHOLE LAND OF SOLDAT. AND IT WAS GOOD."

See, Jesus had to go back to heaven because the men in white coat's, named the angel's decided he had enough fun outside.

Hova
April 13, 2004, 4:26 pm
Sorry, but why don't you just respect another religion, and leave it alone?

cup_of_squirrels
April 13, 2004, 4:28 pm
May you be condemned to hell mate

BMF
April 13, 2004, 9:36 pm
Jesus may be dead, but he was a good man. Leave him alone.

wormdundee
April 13, 2004, 9:38 pm
yeh where do you get off bashing other peoples religion?
and whats with it always being about Christianity? why do you never hear people bashing Buddhism or Islam (or at least not that often)

BMF
April 13, 2004, 10:48 pm
I just wanted to say that Veronica is retarded.

Random observation, cya

gi.joe
April 13, 2004, 10:52 pm
im just gunna repeat what i posted in another 'jesus bashing thread'

quote: all you clowns are going to hell

now thats something to laugh about!

:)

Icarius
April 14, 2004, 11:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by wormdundee
and whats with it always being about Christianity? why do you never hear people bashing Buddhism or Islam (or at least not that often)

I targeted christianty because the majority of this forum is christians, thus allowing me to piss off the most people. Also, it makes me seem even MORE of an asshole if I target only one religion. I made this topic because I can and I know that your comments are all meaningless bile.

?
April 15, 2004, 1:15 am
Icarius are you an idiot? Most people in this forum are not christian, they don't believe in anything.

SanityAssassin
April 15, 2004, 1:45 am
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe

[quote] all you clowns are going to hell

now thats something to laugh about!

well played...well played indeed

gi.joe
April 15, 2004, 7:56 am
aww shucks

FroG-BoY
April 15, 2004, 9:29 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
Icarius are you an idiot? Most people in this forum are not christian, they don't believe in anything.

Icarius: point proven.

DrocK
April 15, 2004, 11:04 am
Jesus exists in my religion, if it doesnt in yours or you dont have a religion, thats awesome for you but why do people try to "share" this [:-censored] its useless...
thx

BlackSpear
April 15, 2004, 11:13 am
is there was a guy like jesus today they would declair him a mad man and give him therapy, that's the way it should be...

Major Pissant
April 15, 2004, 11:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Icarius
quote:Originally posted by wormdundee

I targeted christianty because the majority of this forum is christians, thus allowing me to piss off the most people. Also, it makes me seem even MORE of an asshole if I target only one religion. I made this topic because I can and I know that your comments are all meaningless bile.

Why do you [:-censored]ing hazzle other peoples religions? I´m a satanist and christianity doesn´t botter me.

Hitman
April 15, 2004, 12:22 pm
Then you're pretty stupid, cause it's a contradiction in and of itself.

Major Pissant
April 15, 2004, 12:24 pm
Contradiction, Schmoncradiction. Get a life.

Hitman
April 15, 2004, 12:28 pm
quote:A Pm from Major Pissant

I, Major Pissant, take back all the stupid things I´ve said about you and your family. Hope I didn´t crush you to hard.

Yours sincerely
Major Pissant

P.S. Famine deserved it for complaining on NU-metal.
Get a life..

Major Pissant
April 15, 2004, 12:29 pm
Can I have your´s Oh king of retarded fags.

Deleted User
April 15, 2004, 12:40 pm
*laughs*

Your very name defines what you are, so please, do us all a favour and make yourself scarce.

Major Pissant
April 15, 2004, 12:47 pm
As I told Hitman earlier, you shouldn´t put posters of your parents on the web. Although I must say your mother looks quite good with a yellow background.

FroG-BoY
April 15, 2004, 12:58 pm
Sorry ma'am, but you're running out of material.

Major Pissant
April 15, 2004, 12:59 pm
It´s her majesty the queen to you.

Deleted User
April 15, 2004, 4:22 pm
You are stupid.

Weed
April 15, 2004, 5:49 pm
heh, this fella is really annoying?
nah, he is just crying for attention...
lets give him some attention so he wont kill himself this month.
poor guy, surely no one ever listens to him...
satanist? i would say stupid, just plain stupid.
and in response ill get more bullshiet written by a poor attention wh0re...
good luck buddy, your breaking records.

BMF
April 15, 2004, 6:10 pm
I kind of like his style. Although he is a poor sap. I had a couple of friends going through a satanist stage, none of them ended good. I think that if you go through a satanist stage at some point of your life, you are a complete idiot. And you are not gonna get smarter.

Sorry Pissant

John Cena
April 15, 2004, 9:02 pm
YO

BlackSpear
April 15, 2004, 9:05 pm
well I bet most of you don't even know what real satanism is, it's A [:-censored]ING LOT more different then most people think and defenatly a LOT different then in most of those crappy movies....

Edit: and think he just said that becouse he saw Satan is my sig or something...

ClanKwH
April 15, 2004, 10:09 pm
.Blag get away you old sick man!

BMF
April 15, 2004, 10:24 pm
BlackSpear i bet that you can't tell Satan from your ass. And you dont know what the hell you are talking about

gi.joe
April 15, 2004, 10:34 pm
true true..

AerialAssault
April 17, 2004, 2:57 am
people like icarius and me bash chrisians because u gotta be pretty nieve(spelling?) to beleive the kind of stuff the christian religion teaches, the more u think about it, the more it sounds like abunch of [:-censored]. its basically santa claus all over again on a much larger scale

gi.joe
April 17, 2004, 6:02 am
god dammit AA, you just had to bring in a "serious" comment..

B@stard!

Weed
April 18, 2004, 9:17 pm
i once ate a cat in the name of satan...
i could say i kinda know what being a satanist is
satanist : total idiot.

Veronica
April 19, 2004, 12:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
i once ate a cat in the name of satan...
i could say i kinda know what being a satanist is
satanist : total idiot.

Theres a modern "cool to be - wannabe" style of satanism that some youngsters tend to use. Which is more like a trend nowadays. It's just another religion. Same sh*t different name.

Chakra
April 19, 2004, 12:19 am
Theres always one angsty teen who tries that little bit too hard to 'shock' the world. It's no doubt a dire need for attention.

By the way, Martin Luther King was a fag, I can see where Bin Laden was coming from, and i'm a barretard.

Hitman
April 19, 2004, 12:27 am
*Shocked*

Famine
April 19, 2004, 12:41 am
Although I am not a satanists, blackspear has got a point. Many get confused with what satanists really are, or atleast to my knowledge. Any way I don't why a satanist not getting angry at a christian is a big deal. But then again how cna ya trust a guy with a avatar of lil jon and a siggy that says OKAY!!!

quote: is there was a guy like jesus today they would declair him a mad man and give him therapy, that's the way it should be...

Yea I said that in the first page too...o

gi.joe
April 19, 2004, 6:11 am
Lil jon looks like a pirate with a baseball hat on

Alamo
April 19, 2004, 5:57 pm
First: Jesus IS dead and he never jumped up from the dead...
Ok ppl here's my two cents. I don't give a f*ck about religion. I don't care if s/o is a satanist or christian or whatever as long as he is a honorable person. The church is round the corner and I'm a volunteer scout leader (sumthing like that). On the other hand I often listen to black and death metal (According to the church even heavy metal is satanism lol ). I just don't f*cking care about religion. I'm christian but I don't believe in anything. I once believed in god and have a good knowledge about the bible and all that so don't f*ck me about talking about things i don't know.
Satanists don't sacrifice cats and stuff lol. Those are mad people who aren't even liked by their own people...
Let ppl believe what they want.

gi.joe
April 20, 2004, 1:49 am
Alamo.. u are very.....how should i say.... strange...

wormdundee
April 20, 2004, 2:37 am
quote:I'm christian but I don't believe in anything

That is by far the stupidest statement ive seen in this thread. How can you call yourself a Christian if you dont believe in anything? That's the basis of Christianity.

n00bface
April 20, 2004, 2:57 am
im christian and i believe in a thing called love..

touching youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, touching meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Weed
April 20, 2004, 3:42 am
Alamo, once again, a proof of ignorance.
how do you know a satanist dont sacrifice cats? how do you know what a satanist is? and why do you think satanism isnt taken different in different places?
i went trought that period, back when i was younger and stupid, im not saying i aint stupid now, but ppl learn from their own experience, and i can say, that i will never, never again, eat a freaking cat for no [:-censored]ing reason unless im starving to death.
the cat was uncooked, hard like a rock, and tasted like snake.

BMF
April 20, 2004, 3:45 am
AHHHAHAHHA

gi.joe
April 20, 2004, 6:03 am
LOL! Weed, thats some heavy sh1t you just laid down there man....

Superdog
April 20, 2004, 11:20 am
Who's Jesus?

blackdevil0742
April 20, 2004, 11:21 am
He is my brother

gi.joe
April 20, 2004, 9:43 pm
dry

Weed
April 21, 2004, 3:59 am
whats so funny bout that?

Major Pissant
April 21, 2004, 8:39 am
Jesus does not excist and when ragnarok arrives all of you christians, satanists and muslims will pay the price.

gi.joe
April 21, 2004, 10:11 pm
lay off them pills buddy..

Weed
April 21, 2004, 10:40 pm
so im saved :D
im jewish, it means satanists, christians and muslims will all die?
what? ill be left with a bunch of mormons and some million budahists?

BMF
April 22, 2004, 12:17 am
I was not laughing at Weed's post, i was laughing at n00bface's post

Weed has not said anything funny since i dont know when. Except one time when he said he was not a poser. That cracked me up

AerialAssault
April 22, 2004, 2:19 am
the darkness pwns

xXShavoXx
April 23, 2004, 4:43 am
You're all pretty damn pathetic... but please keep talking! I'm starting to feel better about myself watching all of you squirm like maggots over a peace of rotting meat.

BMF
April 23, 2004, 5:04 am
Shavo put those blades away and get out in the sun

gi.joe
April 23, 2004, 5:46 am
straight up...

[IMAGE]

Captain RibMan
April 24, 2004, 3:45 am
Lol when i saw this i couldnt stop laughing but i dont know why

[IMAGE]

xXShavoXx
April 24, 2004, 1:34 pm
BMF, don't talk...

Dragoon
April 24, 2004, 8:47 pm
I wonder if Jesus is good in the sack...

gi.joe
April 25, 2004, 12:37 am
dry

BMF
April 25, 2004, 9:14 pm
Shavo, thats what I told your mom when she said her jaw locked.

Shyo
April 26, 2004, 10:22 pm
Looks like I'm the only person that belives in Paganism.. yay?

Famine
April 26, 2004, 10:47 pm
just because I don't practice something don't mean I don't believe in it

gi.joe
April 27, 2004, 5:43 am
oh ffs people.. ths thread is dead.. we dont care what u believe in anymore!!

that fuking sniper
April 27, 2004, 8:05 am
As it looked like, everyond did care, and still does. Its not like anyone is going to change his religious beliefs because some random person posted something on an online forum...

EL made this thread to piss people off and start something big, and it did, and you all played right by the way you were *designed* to. How about something new, for instance? This thread was made in the spirit of ridicule and nonsense, so just continue on doing that. There is no place for religious arguement here. Nobody is going to change anyone's mind, the only interaction is the exchange of flames and other posts in hope of getting some attention, well yay, you got some from me.

All you people calling yourselves Christians and bashing other people too, are contradicting yourselves. Re-read the 10 ammendments, "Love thy enemy". :)

gi.joe
April 28, 2004, 7:34 am
quote:ten ammendments

oh so were moving onto the constitution now?

*applause*